Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:03 pm
Hmm... according to the information Showa gave me...
katana68: a human
Psyzapp: also a human, proprietor of the Most Wanted
Officer William Dougherty: Human, Police officer

I'm Reisen. Showa... her sister was mortally injured beyond her people's ability to help, which is saying a lot apparently, so Showa and her sister did this weird thing where the two people literally became one person and her sister seemed all better but with aspects of Showa on her. I've been hired to take care of Showa's things in this world.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm
{{Neko literally means cat, actually. Cats are called neko.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm
As long as I don't have to try the actual sushi with meat in it, I'm game. ^_^ I'll be your girl... redface er... redface I mean...taste-tester girl... redface -stares intently at her drink and the cards in front of her, opens the cherry coke and takes a swig and finishes looking at the cards, clearing her throat quietly- redface  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm
You mean Showa is gone? eek Oh no…I really liked Showa. cry  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:07 pm
Oh, Showa's gone? sad Well, it's nice to meet you, Reisen.

((I know that, Tes, but I tend to think of nekos as people with cat ears. I think it sounds better than calling a person a cat.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:09 pm
So no more Showa? That's sad......but...welcome Reisen. smile  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm
Psyzapp
You mean Showa is gone? eek Oh no…I really liked Showa. cry
Technically, so is her sister. But I'm pretty sure the new person has the best parts of both people.

So selfless, to sacrifice herself to save her sister.

((I got bored with the character... all that power and it was hard to be creative and it was just too easy to do things and fix things... really powerful characters can only be taken so far. So I borrowed a character from the Touhou Project games. I even put up a new profile.))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 2, 3, 1 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:11 pm
Psyzapp
*She sees the look on his face.* Are you okay my love? neutral

Actually no, I'm not. I have some terrible news. We got called into a crime scene early this morning. It appears there was a massacre down in the warehouse district. Many, many lives were taken, including that one guy you told me about, Anthony Fontana. And Big Paulie ... he was found dead in his car. No lives were spared there. Not one person lived to even give us a hint as to who could have done this. The morgue is overflowing with bodies. They may have to do a mass burial. We spent all day scouring the place, looking for clues. They have no idea who or what did all this savage killing.
*he looks down at his drink, then slams it back.* confused  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:14 pm
That's okay. I'm not really much of a fan of raw fish myself. I'll eat it, but I prefer cooked. *smiles at Dame* You're blushing a lot tonight...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm
-lowers her voice slightly- I...I feel like I keep putting my foot in my mouth. redface redface redface  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm
*lowers his voice as well*Why do you say that? smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Actually no, I'm not. I have some terrible news. We got called into a crime scene early this morning. It appears there was a massacre down in the warehouse district. Many, many lives were taken, including that one guy you told me about, Anthony Fontana. And Big Paulie ... he was found dead in his car. No lives were spared there. Not one person lived to even give us a hint as to who could have done this. The morgue is overflowing with bodies. They may have to do a mass burial. We spent all day scouring the place, looking for clues. They have no idea who or what did all this savage killing.
*he looks down at his drink, then slams it back.* confused

I see… *she says emotionless. She looks down at her Manhattan.* …you must be under a lot of stress with this incident. *She starts to get uncomfortable and gets up.* I'm sorry, William. You're going to have to please excuse me. I'd rather not discuss this topic in the middle of the Bar. *She takes her Manhattan and leaves the Main Bar and goes down into her quarters.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 pm
... redface -blushes in response and sips her coke instead, sliding the cards back over to Karrie-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:33 pm
*tucks the cards into his coat pocket* It's all right, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. *leans over and kisses her cheek, then takes a sip of his coke*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm
*watches Psyzapp get up and leave the main bar. Figuring she's headed to her quarters, and Dougherty will be right behind her, she decides to head to her rooms as well. Well, if she needs me, she can call me I suppose. Getting up from the bar, she tosses her bottle and makes her way to her rooms.*

*Once inside her quarters, she sees that Showcase is no longer in the living room. Sighing, she guesses he went to bed already in the guest room. She heads down the hall to her room and goes inside. Turning in the lamp next to her bed, she sees that Showcase is not in the guest room after all, but is fast asleep in her bed. Smiling, she undresses and slips under the covers. After turning off the lamp, she hugs him close and falls asleep.*

((Night, peeps! blaugh ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1558 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games