Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:11 pm
"i feel horrible" she said after washing her mouth out then she passed out on the floor she was runing a fever of 103 degrese from the stress she had been through in the past few days
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:12 pm
"unwanted guests?" ed asks, geting up, forming an fist with his right hand, and puting the right one inside his coat, he takes out an gigar, that he lights with an spell  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 pm
-he uses a pressure spell to send the enemy backwards, then runs over to yuki, and kisses her forehead, uttering a spell- cold breath  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:17 pm
"i'l hold off the enemies, icarus... if you may? and take this" he said thowing an gree vial "its an medicine to counter fever and headaches"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:18 pm
no other spells had never worked on yuki and neither did severuses her body felt like it was on fire she layed their unconciouse still.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:19 pm
-icarus caught the vial, and runs over to yuki, administering the vial, he then ran back into the fight-

(gotta go, see yall around)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm
Ed opens the door, to find an rather large squad "mumumumu.... seems like... i'l have to charge something for this..." he says, dodging the firt bullet, as he moved foward, he grabs the rifle, pushing it into the shooter's chest  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:24 pm
yukis fever slowly dissapeered and she started to wake up she still felt alittle sick but not as bad as before her body felt alot cooler
((g'night))
User Image  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Shiro runs down stairs hearing the comotion. "mistress Yuki master Severus is something wroung?" as he reaches the last step he sees Yuki on the floor and sprints over and skidds on his knees over to her, his pants prevent his knees from getting cut up "mistress Yuki, what wroung!?" he examend her thouroly but saw nothing wroung with her but her scent said something is wroung.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:25 pm
yuki was awake and felt alot better "shh shiro im fine now" she said puting her hand on his cheek
User Image  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm
Shiro lightly grasps her hand "y-you sure Mistress Yuki?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:40 pm
*Rex and Rook are in kitchen,doing absolutely nothing*
Rook:*sitting down at table*...
Rez*standing behind counter,wearing a chef hat*...
Rook:...we've been here...for 4 and a 1/2 hours...can you please...just make...some food...im hungry
Rez:*frowns,ears twitch* We need to wait for everyone else
Rook:There's probably no one else around,we've been in this mansion all day yesterday...and we have never seen anyone...
Rex:Except for that guy we met at the gate
Rook:Yeah...he creeps me out...you're just lucky i talked him into not killing us
Rez:Uh-huh...sure
Rook:*ears twitch,frowning*
Rez:...although...i did see some girls...
Rook:Really...when
Rez:Today,i continued walking around and i saw a girl walking around all...i dunno,dressed in a white...gown i think
Rook:Ooh,real scary
Rez:...ahem,anyway...i continued walking around then i saw another girl,looking out the window...i walked pass by her but...she didnt turn around or anything...she just stared at some kind of...pond...
Rook:...maybe it's ghosts
Rez:Can't be...*takes off chef hat* they seemed so...real...plus i jammed my toe into the bathroom door so it was no dream  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:21 pm
she sat up slowly "yes shiro im fine" she said smiling and rubbing his cheek "now come with me theres a fight going on and i dont want you hurt" she stood slowly
((Rex we arnt outside we are all in the middle of the forest at yukis cabin))
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 pm
(Yeah i know...the girls aren't Yuki or anyone else though...im actually just posting messages...by myself...alone... .`. )  

Flippy flusters Flaky

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 pm
Suddenly all of the enimy burst into flames and turned to dust Kaori walked into th cabbin he looked upset Thats why he destroyed the enimy
User Image  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1559 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games