Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Tora starts to panic "s-stop...p-please..." she sets herself up to pounce but rather cowerdly "p-please stay back"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:51 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Danny: - lets her think she has control using his powers to carfully breack the forcefield so she doesnt notice it and uses her body language to she what shes going to do -

Kat: - smiles - i dont know yet its hard to look when im not needed to look

racy was happy it worked at first, then thinks of what else she does with eddie. okay, after ive got the forcefield around him...well i dont know thats usually were it ends. noone gets out of my forcefeilds. she smiles, thinking of a victory and sees the forcefeild has shattered. "uwaa! what!!" her jaw drops. she sighed. "maybe im just weak right now.." she mumbled to herslef. she turned invisible and mouthed some spells and curses to try and put on Danny.

Nate nods. "Mmk." he leans back again and rests with his arms behind his head. "im gonna catch some Zs before i get so hurt n' all. arent you tired too?" he asked curiously with his eyes closed.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Izara continues to wonder the school aimlessly, walking on air.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:56 pm

eddie, wandering on the feild worried, looks up into the sky. thats what he usually does when hes stressed, and spotts izara. he smiles and attempts to fly. hes alot smoother now sonce he learned to control it and he flew up to Izara. "hey!" with still a bit of tension and worry in his eyes

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:02 pm

angel_eyes200
eddie, wandering on the feild worried, looks up into the sky. thats what he usually does when hes stressed, and spotts izara. he smiles and attempts to fly. hes alot smoother now sonce he learned to control it and he flew up to Izara. "hey!" with still a bit of tension and worry in his eyes

She takes one look at him then says in her small, gracious voice, "What's wrong?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

She takes one look at him then says in her small, gracious voice, "What's wrong?"
he looks at the grass, pictuing giant bloodstains in patches of the feilds. he looks away quickly closing his eyes tightly. "nates in a fight again, with racy. a few days ago, nate actually beat racy in a spar, but he wouldnt stop and she got hurt...bad. yesterday she healed cuz danny helped her, and now shes getting back on him for revenge. thats all i know, and when rayc's mad, she can be pretty dangerous. trust me i know." he shows a scar on the back of his neck. "and im not sure i want to lose nate just yet. and we all know racy is alot stronger thatn nate." these words came stumbling out of eddie's mouth, talking so fast he couldnt even understand himself. his eyes wouldnt look in one spot for more than a second and he kept on imagining how much blood would be spilled and how nate would look like and how many cuts and brouses he would have.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Izara stared at him the whole time, silent. When he was done she smirked. Well if things get out of hand, I'll have to kick her a**, now won't I? She looked Eddie over. But seriously, I'll have to intervein. Me and my brother almost killed each other once. She thought to him, remembering that rainy day that seemed so long ago.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:18 pm

(((sorry guys im back))

Sarah: - Looks at ry -
Blair: - Keeps moving twards tora -
Danny: - looks at racy readily -
Kat: - looks at him - yes

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:19 pm

(wowie lots of looking you are doing!)
Ryoji yawns then mutters, "Gah, I'm hungry."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

- sarah smiles and materialized breakfast in bed for him -

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

racy: *materialized small daggers and threw nine of them in a row at danny, then materialized a sword, tossing him one, and she had her own*

nate: well, if your tired why not get some rest?

eddie: *shook his head with eyes widened a bit* y-you cant!! you cant intervien when racy's mad like that. i dont want you to get hurt. please. *laid a hand on hers*

ria: *in her dorm huggin a pillow* wow...i cant believe nate actually hurt racy, much less beat her. *imagines how racy and nate are doing now* eddie, please help them she thought to eddie.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

feeling like a traped animal,Tora pounces at Blair hoping to kill her or scare her off.

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Blair: - grabs toras arms and spins her pinning her to the ground - what happened?

Danny: - catches the daggers and before the sword reached him it changed (Now has a black hilt and is a doubble edged sword) -

Kat: - looks at him - what do you mean?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Ryoji beamed, "Thanks, babe!" He said, eating like a wild animal.

Izara rolled her eyes at Eddie then unsheathed the sword on her back then swung it around in the air. She looked at Eddie then dissapeared and reappeared behind him. I can take care of myself thank you.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:31 pm

- sarah laughs - welcome sweety
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1560 1561 1562 1563 1564 1565 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games