Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 pm

"n-no...i-i don't want..." Tora cries silently"i don't want her to see me...like this" she falls to her hands and knees her shirt falls off now as she covers her face with one hand. a small puddle of blood is near her legs with her torn up pants being red.

Kimoray opens the door and sticks her head in "a-are you sure m-ms blair?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji beamed, "Thanks, babe!" He said, eating like a wild animal.

Izara rolled her eyes at Eddie then unsheathed the sword on her back then swung it around in the air. She looked at Eddie then dissapeared and reappeared behind him. I can take care of myself thank you.

eddie spins around looking at her, holding her shoulders. "no." then he looks at her sword. "Racy has a sword too." he said leaning back more and crossing his arms.

She rolls her eyes then snaps her fingers, forming a force feild around herself. She raised her hand as it started glowing a blue color, the a bolt of energy blasted through the air and shattered a tree as she dropped the sheild.
he shook his head. "racy can do that too." he said as he released a breath.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Danny: - nocks her sword away with a twisting movement that doesnt hurt her at all - You have to watch me if you leave you will not win against him he is different and Kat will help him she defeats even me you must pay attention you have more potential than me

Kat: - nods - yes please
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:09 pm

red 14 the sniper
"n-no...i-i don't want..." Tora cries silently"i don't want her to see me...like this" she falls to her hands and knees her shirt falls off now as she covers her face with one hand. a small puddle of blood is near her legs with her torn up pants being red.

Kimoray opens the door and sticks her head in "a-are you sure m-ms blair?"

Blair nods - Yes - looks at tora - You need her

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:13 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
Danny: - nocks her sword away with a twisting movement that doesnt hurt her at all - You have to watch me if you leave you will not win against him he is different and Kat will help him she defeats even me you must pay attention you have more potential than me

Kat: - nods - yes please

nate nodds and lays down as far to the edge as he can to give her room. right now, hes being really friendly...unsually friendly. different on how he would if other girls were in his dorm. then he thinks of another question. "hey, do you think you could teach me somethings...you know, like some tricks i could do to racy without hurting her?"

Racy sighed and payed more attention.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:14 pm

Kimoray steps in and sees Tora on the ground topless "w-what happened" she quickly closes the door and runs over to Tora.

Tora looks away shamed, "t-that may be true b-but i...i don't..."

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 pm

((awwwww!!! gonk my dad ses i cant go on weekdays anymore. grrr i g2g bye.))
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm

Kat: - looks at him - yes but sleep first? - feels the space - dont freak out youll fall off the bed you can come closer goofball

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

angel_eyes200
((awwwww!!! gonk my dad ses i cant go on weekdays anymore. grrr i g2g bye.))

this matbe late but NUUUUUU
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:18 pm

red 14 the sniper
Kimoray steps in and sees Tora on the ground topless "w-what happened" she quickly closes the door and runs over to Tora.

Tora looks away shamed, "t-that may be true b-but i...i don't..."

Blair looks at her and helps her onto the bed with Kimorays help - You need the moral support to remember what happened and you know it

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Kimoray sits next to Tora "p-please tora c-calm down...y-your scareing Kimoray..." she looks down holding Tora's right hand.

Tora closes her eyes and looks away "b-blair sensei..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:26 pm

Blair looks at her - Sweety you dont want this but you need this

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:32 pm

Kimoray pulls out the Tarot cards Tarots left back at the school "Kimoray picked these up and looked at them..." she pulls the sun card out "sun card is good i think..."
Tora's eyes open "t-the sun card?!" sits up and takes it from kimoray "p-please tell me this was reversed..."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:43 pm

- blair picks it up - yea why?

RaWr-i-lovely

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Kimoray shakes her head no "no that was this card" she picks out the death card. Tora falls back onto the bed. "j-just...g-great..." she rolls over on to her side holding the card "a young cub baths in the sun of purity, but the cub is brought by a dramatic change in it's mother..."
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games