Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:34 pm
Misuzu0614
(It's been heckaa long since I've been on here. I really have no clue on what's going on but... random post...)

Mitsuki was sitting on a rock near the pond she frequently visited before. "My. How much time have I been gone? Everyone I know seems to..." She didn't want to finish the sentence as her eyes filled up with tears. "I miss the old times."
((me too...i cant wait till the summer when EVERYONE COMES BACK!!yayy!!))
racy was kinda bored, so she walked over to mitsuki when she spotted her on her walk. "hey, long time, no see..whats up?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:37 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
(It's been heckaa long since I've been on here. I really have no clue on what's going on but... random post...)

Mitsuki was sitting on a rock near the pond she frequently visited before. "My. How much time have I been gone? Everyone I know seems to..." She didn't want to finish the sentence as her eyes filled up with tears. "I miss the old times."
racy was kinda bored, so she walked over to mitsuki when she spotted her on her walk. "hey, long time, no see..whats up?"

(I know right!!!) Mitsuki looked up at Racy and smiled gently. "Hey. It's been awhile. I'm just sitting here and reminiscing. You?"  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:07 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(I know right!!!) Mitsuki looked up at Racy and smiled gently. "Hey. It's been awhile. I'm just sitting here and reminiscing. You?"
racy shrugged, wasing her feet in the water. "nah, nothing much. noones really telling me what i missed....its kinda sad. anyways, im back in the job in the summer... when dio you start again? the slave thing?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:18 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

racy shrugged, wasing her feet in the water. "nah, nothing much. noones really telling me what i missed....its kinda sad. anyways, im back in the job in the summer... when dio you start again? the slave thing?"

"I think it was during the middle of summer. I don't actually recall when but that's what I think." Mitsuki stared off in the distance. "It's been awhile since everybody was here... fooling around... or at least fighting some great evil."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:23 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"I think it was during the middle of summer. I don't actually recall when but that's what I think." Mitsuki stared off in the distance. "It's been awhile since everybody was here... fooling around... or at least fighting some great evil."

racy nodded in agreement. "yeah..yeah..those were the day werent they? fun, action, drama. it was the life!" she leaned back resting on her hands, staring into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:27 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

racy nodded in agreement. "yeah..yeah..those were the day werent they? fun, action, drama. it was the life!" she leaned back resting on her hands, staring into the sky.

"I know!" She played with her hair and stared at the pond. "I miss those times."  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:31 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

"I know!" She played with her hair and stared at the pond. "I miss those times."
then rcay remebered something that really bothered her. "..and...Leon.." she closed her eyes and imagined those times again. then her dream stopped once when she remembered reading that one post that broke her heart. she opened her eyes again and grunted. stare >.< (uwahhh)  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

then rcay remebered something that really bothered her. "..and...Leon.." she closed her eyes and imagined those times again. then her dream stopped once when she remembered reading that one post that broke her heart. she opened her eyes again and grunted. stare >.< (uwahhh)

Mitsuki looked at Racy in surprise when she heard Leon's name. "Wha-.. What about Onii-chan? What happened?" She remembered the day he left her. Leaving her for someone else.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

Mitsuki looked at Racy in surprise when she heard Leon's name. "Wha-.. What about Onii-chan? What happened?" She remembered the day he left her. Leaving her for someone else.
racy got out of the water, walked to a tre and just hit it with her fist, leading her anger and sadness out on the tree. grrr.. i hate being left. i hate having my heart broken. i hate being forgotten. she exclaimed in her mind. after the treee had fallen, and her knucles bloodied, she fell to her knees and cried with her face in her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:26 pm
mrgreen mrgreen  

Heimer

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Rez:*dragging Rook through hallway* Come on Rook,we need to go eat lunch...
Rook:*trying to stop,clawing ground* Nooooooo,i still wanna play!!! T~T
Rez:After lunch
Rook:Noooo,now!!!
(Rook and Rez's argument can be heard throughout the house...clearly =~=")  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:47 pm
Yuki was wondering why kaori loved tora
kaori walked down the stairs he was trying to be happy "hey shiro" he said puting shiro in a loose headlock and rubbing his head
User Image  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:53 pm
(Agh...so bored...what happened to the maker of this rp)
Rez:*in the flower field*...*looking around* i wonder what these flowers are for...
Rook:*head pops out from flowers* I dunno...but they smell really good
Rez:*sweatdrop*...and where is everyone...on a trip or something
Rook:Maybe they went to...to...um...i dunno,someplace to take a break from being slaves and masters
Rez:...how come we didnt go
Rook:We just came here remember
Rez:...oh right...(to self) damn it...  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm
Name:Rina
Appearance:User Image
History:Recently lost her whole family from and unknown cause,has a shy personality,not good at communication with people,doesnt talk much

Perfect Aim Amy

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 pm
Mitsuki walked around, a bag slung over her shoulder. "This is soo heavyy, why do I have to carry this?!"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games