Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:58 am
Kits Rose
Challenging Psyzapp and Eileen? *shakes head and sighs*

Reading a book from just the back cover eh? wink . I might have no idea what they have in store for me, but the same goes vice versa. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:15 pm
No idea...? Well, I suppose he doesn't really know them yet.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:16 pm
Chef_Karrie
No idea...? Well, I suppose he doesn't really know them yet.

No idea applies to both parties, sir. Hence why I stated, "I might not know them, but they don't know me either" xp

*Looks at the girls and sighs*

You done yet? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:30 pm
I suppose so... *looks over UnlimitedBlade's avi* I'm sure you'll have some fun with them, though.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:02 pm
*Stumbles in after some time away, Looks around at the new faces*

Who's serving here now? I could use a club soda and a back rub!
Where's the nurses when you need one?

*Eye's Psyzapp suspiciously*

A nurse without sadistic tendencies would be preferable.

xd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:05 pm
*tackleglomps stumblefoot*

Hey, hun!  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:32 pm
Alone again, naturally. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm
*hugs nei1*

awesome song!  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:17 pm
bandaidd
*hugs nei1*

awesome song!
Thanks Bandadd, but I can't seem to in to the RP here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:55 pm
UnlimitedBlade
*Looks at Eileen sitting on the stool and looks back at Psyzapp and smiles devilishy*

Ladies..do..your..worst....if you think you can pirate

*Flicks his tongue like a snake at her and leans against the wall with his back and his hands crossed* twisted

*Walks up to UnlimitedBlade somewhat annoyed and she sticks her riding crop under his chin and pushes upward to force his head up.* Are you mocking us and showing DISRESPECT to Mistress Eileen and I? mad *Takes her whip with the other hand and gives it a good crack to the ground. Takes the riding crop and points it to Eileen.* This is "Mistress Eileen" and I, dear boy, am "Mistress Psyzapp". If you know what is good for you, you will show us the proper respect.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:09 pm
Nei1
bandaidd
*hugs nei1*

awesome song!

[[i know what you mean. you practically have to freak out and attack someone for attention around here, haha. I kinda miss being a rabbit.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 am
Psyzapp
UnlimitedBlade
*Looks at Eileen sitting on the stool and looks back at Psyzapp and smiles devilishy*

Ladies..do..your..worst....if you think you can pirate

*Flicks his tongue like a snake at her and leans against the wall with his back and his hands crossed* twisted

*Walks up to UnlimitedBlade somewhat annoyed and she sticks her riding crop under his chin and pushes upward to force his head up.* Are you mocking us and showing DISRESPECT to Mistress Eileen and I? mad *Takes her whip with the other hand and gives it a good crack to the ground. Takes the riding crop and points it to Eileen.* This is "Mistress Eileen" and I, dear boy, am "Mistress Psyzapp". If you know what is good for you, you will show us the proper respect.

*Moves his neck away from her crop and looks at Psyzapp in the eyes*

Ok I'll play along "Mistresses", but don't think you can domin- mhm *cough* tame a guy like me. Oh and yes I am mocking you mada'm wink

*Flicks his tongue and smirks at the ladies again*  

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 am
*smiles sinisterly and looks him in the eyes while talking to Eileen.* I think I gonna like this one. Mwahahahahaha. twisted

To be a Cabana Boy here you will be required to attend and cater to the needs and demands of the ladies here no matter how frivolous. Each lady here is unique and will need to be treated as such. This is why you are being put through the paces. *She backs up a bit and inspects his physique.* You do look limber enough. wink

*She then leans in close and whispers to him.* I don't intend to break you, dear boy. What fun would that be for me. twisted *she licks the side of his face and shows him a collar.* Now…put this on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:59 am
ok, that whole snake-tongue thing just creeps me out.  

bandaidd
Crew

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:03 am
bandaidd
Nei1
bandaidd
*hugs nei1*

awesome song!

[[i know what you mean. you practically have to freak out and attack someone for attention around here, haha. I kinda miss being a rabbit.]]

I miss being a rabbit too bandy. Looks like I have to do something drastic here!!

*launches herself over the bar and comes crashing down on Psy* WHOA!!!! You got my cheek too!! *Wipes the saliva from her face. Psy gives a sideways slant glance to wiccan. Wiccan straightens herself* I am so sorry Psy!! I had to get your attention somehow!! I will just sit over here and watch the "show" *looks Unlimited up and down* I can see why you have been so preoccupied!!!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games