Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Hikari was just moving her food around with her fork as her head leaned on her hand while staring off to space. She was worried that something might have happened to him. Her mind was playing scenarios that might happen, like the people that was hunting them and the person who killed Don might have caught up to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:36 am
meanwhile in somewhere in desert "so u kill my mens chaos and where is hikari now"said Joy hold up her sword that killed don. "well u see i dont know where i send her at, oh well" said chaos tease at joy. joy tooper came in truck and rush in battle aim their weapon that me." just kill him and i return back to base to rest" said joy teleport back to their base. chaos stare rest the toopers and drawer out his broken gunblade ...sky getting dark and chaos grin at them strike to toopers.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:21 pm
As Hikari stared off to space, she noticed that the skies was slowly turning dark. Her mind wandered as to what was going on and thought that it was just about to start to rain. She stood from her seat and took the uneaten food in the trash can and just headed off to walk around the halls for her mind to think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:18 am
"hey wait for me my lady" said keth run to caught up to hikari."so what is on ur mind and it is our lord in danger something"said keth stare at hikari eyes.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:38 am
Hikari gave a smile towards Keth yet her eyes said otherwise. Indeed, she was worried about Chaos and she had an ominous feeling that she can't describe from looking at the darkened skies. Her lips broke open, preparing to speak. "I don't know....I just feel something bad is going to happen.....and you can just call me Hikari. There's really nothing special with me and I prefer you guys as my friends so you can just casually call me with my name." spoke Hikari in a soft tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:09 am
"it is way speak ur name like it but i can send alish and yoa find our lord in darkness desert night and u need rest hikari, no way u going out of here and better to wait here " said keth bow his head at hikari.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:36 am
chaos dogde enemy trooper gunfire and armored elite fire main cannon at me but left leg got burn to trying dogde armored elite attack "crap this is bad but i think must spit my self u"said chaos cast old spell and all enemy troopers then it is sandstorm blast all enemy soldier around and killed them spits chaos in two young men. other one flee in near by town and other burry in sand where is other half will be call him by his name. that same sharp pain straight to hikari that chaos arua been gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:28 am
Hikari suddenly can't breath for some reason. She wondered what was the ominous feeling she can't relieve. She began to fidget her fingers as she glanced still on the darkened skies and the storm it seems to brew. While she did, tears began to well up on her eyes and slumped on the floor, her fists closed tightly.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 am
keth saw hikari on floor and " hey r u okay do u want me carry u back to ur room hikari"said keth worry and some guards rush to keth "sir we found a man carry a dual sword and dress in black but not lord chaos do u want order get him send to jail"said guard. "well bring him alive and told this to alish and yoa bring medic because our lady is down"Said keth touch her arm. the storm start rain bady and look it hell start bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:01 pm
Hikari shook her head then was trying to calm herself. But, it was hard to do so as she thought what was happening to Chaos. She then glanced towards the guards and took his arm. "Can you show me this stranger you spoke of?" muttered Hikari as she tried to stand.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:23 pm
guard say" madam the man went back alley way and went to the old church but full thief live they."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 am
Hikari patted her clothing as she looked at the guard. "Please, bring him to me..." spoke Hikari towards the guard with a stern tone in her voice. She wondered if this stranger know where Chaos is at the moment.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:05 pm
"yes madan we will not fail for u "said guard leave went found the stranger. " hikari that is smart way to bring stranger in with maybe trying kill u or spy us"said keth just worries about hikari. voice in hikari head " r u think about him and it is no choice maybe he is dead ready but person is gone his world"said person in shadow.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm
Hikari smiled towards Keth. "I think I need some rest...please, excuse me....." spoke Hikari. While she turned her back, her expression turned sour as the voice within her mind spoke. "You don't know what your talking about so shut up....Chaos is a strong person..." said Hikari within her mind towards the shadow that spoke.  

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:51 pm
meanwhile at old church where is stranger but left out run in to guards "hey u watch u go at and u r going with us a our queen want u"said guards grab man arms but he draw out his blade slash guard helmet off his head that knee is his gut. that told other guard wont mess around this one flee away throught where is hikari live. "are u ready why u hurt ur heart and he alwasy protect u many live loss by protect like don got killed"said person in shadow.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games