Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:56 pm
mitsuki: *arrives at her mansion*
the elders: *drinking tea in the living room* finally arrived i see.
mitsuki: tch. what are you still doing here?
marcus: isnt it obvious my dear girl?
mitsuki: shut up old fart! i know why you guys are here! im not coming back!
viktor: *smirks* well we have to force you then. LUCIAN!
~suddenly, mitsuki felt something painful, piercing her stomach~
mitsuki: *looks down and sees a silver sword, stabbed in her stomach, coughs up blood and falls to the ground bleeding badly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:00 pm
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
blessedheart

Shun watched as Tora left and returned to glare at Abel. Then without saying good bye he jumped out of the open window and went to the bar Tora was going to.

Tora reaches the mansion bar and starts to work at the bar cleaning and setting shot glasses

Shun reached the mansion bar and looked at Tora. Please....Can I please have the photo miss.. umm." Said Shun pleading in his voice as he tried to get it back from the woman he did not know the name to.

"my name is Tora and you've had it the hole time after i bumbed in to you"
she says setting three sacurs on the bar table.

Shun looked at her with shock then searched his pockets. Sure enough, there was his burnt of photo of his family and he smiled and went up to Tora and hugged her. "Thank you, Miss Tora!!"

"careful" she says trying not to spill the sake she has in her hands. "and please call me Tora and you arnt the only one to lose a family meber" she says pouring sake into the three saucers.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *looks down and sees a silver sword, stabbed in her stomach, coughs up blood and falls to the ground bleeding badly*

While still hugging Miss Tora, Shun felt a jolt and stopped dead in his tracks. 'What was that? Its like that time when Kiki got sick on the road and I knew she was in trouble..' Shun then thought of Mitsuki and let go of Tora, saying "Thanks Miss Tora. Bye and headed to Mitsuki's masion. When he reached, He saw Mitsuki bleeding on the floor and yelled "Mitsuki!!" Not noticing the vampire elders in front of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 pm
blessedheart
Misuzu0614

While still hugging Miss Tora, Shun felt a jolt and stopped dead in his tracks. 'What was that? Its like that time when Kiki got sick on the road and I knew she was in trouble..' Shun then thought of Mitsuki and let go of Tora, saying "Thanks Miss Tora. Bye and headed to Mitsuki's masion. When he reached, He saw Mitsuki bleeding on the floor and yelled "Mitsuki!!" Not noticing the vampire elders in front of him.

Tora sits at the bar holding one saucer. "cheers brother and cheers to shun's sis" she says right before she drinks her saucer of sake. "hmm the taste...brother what are you tring to tell me?" she says bring down the saceur from her lips.  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm
mitsuki: hey shun! *coughs out more blood and is now bleeding severely*
roseline: *looks at shun* who are you boy?
marcus: i demand that you answer us!!!
the other elders: *continues drinking tea*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm
The saucer containing sake for shun's sister breaks in to three pieaces. "no that cant be, he's too young to lose another loved one" Tora says standing up leaveing the sacuers on the table, she looks at her brother's sake sacur and sees a full moon in it. "i guess the family curse is my weapon in this fight, thank you brother" Tora says softly while running to mitsuki's mansion fallowing Shun's sent trail.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:18 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: hey shun! *coughs out more blood and is now bleeding severely*
roseline: *looks at shun* who are you boy?
marcus: i demand that you answer us!!!
the other elders: *continues drinking tea*

Shun went over to Mitsuki and held her up in a sitting position and glared at the elders. "My name is Shun. I am a slave and Mitsuki's friend." He look at Mitsuki and asked them "What did you do to her?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:32 pm
Tora draws nearer to Mitsuki's mansion as does the full moon riseing in the sky of twillight  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:33 pm
mitsuki: *still coughing out blood* please shun... dont get involved!
marcus: *glares at shun* a slave?!
viktor: mitsuki's friend is a lowly slave?!
roseline: hmph... we told lucian to stab mitsuki with a silver sword.
linnet: do you have a problem with that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *still coughing out blood* please shun... dont get involved!
marcus: *glares at shun* a slave?!
viktor: mitsuki's friend is a lowly slave?!
roseline: hmph... we told lucian to stab mitsuki with a silver sword.
linnet: do you have a problem with that?

Shun looked at Mitsuki with concern then looked at the elders again with anger. "Yes I have a problem with with that... She's my friend! How could you do that to her?! What did she do to you?! Who are you people and why are you here?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:55 pm
roseline: such an impudent child with a lot of questions.
marcus: she disobeyed our orders!
viktor: we are the vampire elders...
linnet: and we came here to take her back.
mitsuki: shut up old farts! *pukes out blood*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:01 pm
Misuzu0614
roseline: such an impudent child with a lot of questions.
marcus: she disobeyed our orders!
viktor: we are the vampire elders...
linnet: and we came here to take her back.
mitsuki: shut up old farts! *pukes out blood*

Shun looked back at Mitsuki with concern and horror at her wounds. "Mitsuki! Hang on ok." Shun thought for a minute. 'I've already been bitten by Abel' Shun thought with a growl, 'She needs blood now.' Shun took one of his twin blades and cut his wrist with it. He then held it up to Mitsuki's mouth. " Here Mitsuki. You need to drink."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm
The moon reaches its peak in the sky and Tora's body starts to change. her hands become bigger with her arms tearing of her gloves, her nails claws. her ribs expeand outward tearing her under shirt of, her legs become bigger with muscles causeing her shorts and boots to tear and fall of, her skin become coverd in fur of a tiger while her face morphs to that of a tiger's face. she starts running on all fours to mitsuki's mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:09 pm
mitsuki: no... my wounds cant be healed by... drinking blood...
marcus: she has been stabbed by a silver sword.
viktor: dont you know that the element silver kills a vampire?
roseline: though she wont die, her wound isnt that fatal.
linnet: *smirks* you are willing to offer your blood to her? being a vampire's friend will do you no good. it will only kill you.
mitsuki: please... shut up! *the blood pouring out of her stomach is becoming severe*  

bones and rot

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:17 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: no... my wounds cant be healed by... drinking blood...
marcus: she has been stabbed by a silver sword.
viktor: dont you know that the element silver kills a vampire?
roseline: though she wont die, her wound isnt that fatal.
linnet: *smirks* you are willing to offer your blood to her? being a vampire's friend will do you no good. it will only kill you.
mitsuki: please... shut up! *the blood pouring out of her stomach is becoming severe*

Tora breaks though a wall and quickly runs in between the elders and mitsuki and shun growling at the elders protecting shun and mitsuki. She bears her fangs at them than looks at Shun in the eyes to see if he is alright than looks back the the elders after she gets her answer backing up slowly.

(i got to go guys, my oblective was to get Shun and mitsuki out of there with Tora's help, but i got to go and i give yhe both of you control over her till this is over and i ask that you put her in a bed at abel's house after this and if you missed it she is a were tiger and the moon is full, night guys)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games