Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:39 pm
User ImageNick awoke from another vivid dream with sweat all over his body. His breathing slowly started to relax as he fell back to his bed. His father and his family continues to haunt him, even after his rescue from their mansion a few weeks ago. Nick was just glad to be back at Half Moon, even if it means having his soul trapped inside once more. It was way better than being with Death himself.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
His siblings, on the other hand, have not given up on their quest just yet. Pride, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, Greed and Sloth are now more determined to reclaim their prodigal brother no matter what the cost.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 am
The most annoying thing in the world to Alice was being lost without a map, and it being nighttime. Her florida motorcycle was the loudest thing around, drowning out all other sounds--had there really been any. Finally catching a glimpse of civilization, she slowed, parking her bike crookedly in front of the building. Taking her helmet off to let her long, wavy, scarlet hair fall freely, she sighed and got to her feet. Wearing darkwash jeans, black boots, a silver tank top, and a white jacket, she pulled the jacket off and set it on the seat, looking up at the flickering light
"...Half moon, eh? well hopefully someone has a damn map." Placing her keys in her pocket she stepped up to the door and entered, looking around
"...hello?" she asked, her stormy grey eyes darting around curiously

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:09 pm

User Image

Flo looked around, only one had come back after the summoning, the demon seed Nick. But little matter, the other would soon return as well.
As a gust of wind blow inside the silent bar, Flo took a glance at the new arrival. "You look lost cherie," Flow walked slowly towards the female. Stalking. "What are you in search of?" she said, letting her words draw the stranger closer.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:21 pm
Alice looked at Flo curiously, straightening herself
"oh, hello. I was wondering if anyone could five me a map. I'm not from around here, and it being dark outside, I have no bloody clue where I'm going, or quite where I am...anyways, I know New Orleans has to be somewhere around here, and I'm looking for that first. do you have a map?" She asked hurriedly

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

"Hmmm....a map you say." still closing in on her, " I'm afraid we don't haven any maps, the lost seems to find its way here, but there is no map to show the way out. Perhaps there is more to what your looking for lass." Flo came up close to her, were only a few meters separated the two, taking care to block the scene behind her. Not that it mattered much, the child was stuck here as was the rest, but telling someone off top never went in her favor, best to let them figure it out on their own. "Why not have a drink as you wait, the night is dreadfully cold this time of year"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image ~The Half Moon~ Danni thought, entering it with a slightly less than rueful look on her face. She had been walking along the edge of the roof, dreading the event of her entrance. She hated the place, but didn't mind the fact that Mitch wouldn't be joining her here. Her lips pulled back in a smirk. She'd made easy work of him, and the wolves that followed her every whim now, had been more than delighted to help. ~Not Death's 'Blood Hound'....never will be...~ Funny, she smelled him here, Death's child.~All of us, trapped.~She thought.

The female had changed, Danni had. And not just her appearance. The other wolves were partly to blame for it, waiting for her on the roof at night, lifting their heads to the night sky and howling until she arrived to shut them up. She wasn't too excited on the idea of upsetting the Half Moon's owner. But now something had urged her inside, and she dreaded it, angered at the thought of entering this place once again. She sighed, taking to a seat by the window, a cold glass of water cooling her palms.

User ImageNhanna skipped along the sidewalk, a song being strung softly by her lips. "Three little...maids from...school are... we..." The song sounded strange being strung by her voice. It was sweet and lulling, yet monotonic, all at once, and there were pauses in between words. It was as if she had to think between in order to remember the next set of words. Her hands were clasped behind her back, and her pigtails swayed with her movement.

She stopped skipping and turned on the sidewalk, facing The Half Moon."Three little...maids from... school..." She finished, and giggled. "What's....this...?"She cocked her head at the flickering lights. The movement had been performed as if the strings attached to her neck had made it occur. She sighed, pushing open the door to The Half Moon. There was a lot of strange auras coming from here. ~Maybe...I can...perform my...work...~ She thought, and giggled once more.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

Sardonic Excitement

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:59 am
User ImageCatherine flies over everywhere until she saw's Half Moon. "Ah! This takes me back!" Catherine fly's down to Half Moon and then enters in it sayinh "Yo!" She hid her wings after the flight. Catherine then looked at all directions and enter's staff room. Don't worry...You have time... The voice then giggled. Catherine looked everywhere when she heard the giggling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:45 am
User ImageDanni turned her head at the fairy's entrance. She hadn't really looked around the bar until now, and noticed that there were two other rather strange looking girl here as well. The one in red studied the fairy briefly before sliding into the seat in front of Danni. "I could...make a toy... of you..." She said with a giggle, and cocked her head. The motion freaked Danni out severely, and she growled. "Get lost, dolly." She said, and took a sip of her water.

"But I could...make a...very...lovely doll...out of you..." The girl said, and rapped her fingers on the table top. "You wanna know...why?..." Danni made a very unattractive face, and the girl giggled again. "I'm Nhanna...The Toy Maker...silly. A pretty little...witch...grew jealous of my...talents...and turned me...into an...other-wordly...but Nhanna is still...The Toy Maker..."

User Image

This last bit cracked Nhanna up, and she laughed instead of giggled, rapping her fingers on the tabletop through it all. The dog-smelling-girl didn't seem amused though. "Well if...you talked like...this...then I...could see why...she...cursed you..." She said, mocking Nhanna quite effectively. Nhanna stuck out her tongue. "You sound...like a dog...trying to mock...a robot, Dog- Girl." The Dog Girl raised her glass to her lips again, but didn't drink. "And how exactly do you think you sound?" She asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Play with me...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...

Sardonic Excitement

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 am
User ImageNick walked barefoot outside his busted room inside Half Moon and dragged his feet down the hall. He passed by the familiar scented room of Flo, the bar owner, and peeked inside. He noticed her with another female. I must have been in a coma for too long. He whispered to himself as he did not recognize her. Trying not to be rude, he just waved hi towards Flo.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:17 am
Alice took a slight step back, clenching her jaw. Confused about what was going on, she glanced at the man who passed, noticing after him that the place livened up a bit. Her eyes drifted towards the two females in an argument, the creature that had just come in. Alice panicked
"what is this place?!" she blurted out quickly--this place sure as hell wasn't a normal New Orleans.

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Sardonic Excitement

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:15 am
User Image Danni had been about to cut the girl in red off and tell her to get lost when she heard the blurt out in Flo's office. Curious, she got up and followed the hall she was now familiar with. The dark-haired-boy was there, and she scowled. "Mornin sleeping beauty." She said, and folded her arms across her chest. She caught sight of the new girl and smirked. "New meat." She mumbled, and her lips pulled back in a wolfish grin. "Who would...want to make...a toy...out of her..." Danni practically jumped ten feet in the air. Normally she heard them coming, whoever they might be. But she hadn't heard the girl in red. She was peaking around Danni's arm, hands clasped behind her back.

User Image

Nhanna quirked her head to the side in that odd way of hers. There was nothing interesting about...she paused in the middle of her thoughts. "You...you would...make a wonderful...toy..." She said, the corners of her mouth pulling up in a smile. She was looking at Flo. Her eyes flashed, and a miniature dragon no bigger than the size of her palm appeared in a shower of sparkles and roars with the twirling of her fingers. It turned in the air with its little wings as if it were a ballerina, fire emanating from it's mouth in floral patterns. Its scales lighted with an assortment of random colors, and as a finale, it soared through the air and exploded in a shower of miniature fireworks, right in the new girl's face.

"Play with me...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 am
User Image

Alice watched the doll in fearful mesmorization, taking a step back and nearly stumbling over a chair. She screamed as the doll exploded, raising her hand over her face and falling backwards over the chair.
Pushing herself up, she blew the strand of hair from her face and put it behind her ear as she got to her feet
"why you little witch!" She stepped forward angrily, glaring at the girl before opening the door and stomping outside. She covered her eyes with her hand, rubbing away something that stung from the explosion before noticing that it was midday outside
"what the hell?!" She looked around, watching people drive by. Looking to her right where she'd parked her bike, she growled, stomping her foot
"damnit! someone stole my bike!" Alice noticed a kid biking past her followed by a few others, and she waited before sticking her thumb out to hitchhike
was I really in that loony bar for that long?! how could it be this late in the day?
After a while she huffed and stomped back inside. She looked out the window, the daylight gone and the night time that she'd entered still there. Alice walked back outside again-sunlight. Inside, still night outside.
Completely confused, she walked back in and approached Flo
"what the hell is wrong with this place?!"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:25 pm

User Image

Flo backed off, sensing the females panic. "Just a bar dear, just another New Orleans bar." She knew her words alone wouldn't ease the female, so Flo added a bit of persuasion in her voice. Slowly trancing her to believe.

Catching Nick's wave out of the corner of her eyes, Flo inclined her head towards him, just as the others fell into step after him. Flo eyed both in turn.

Not really sure whether to be slightly entertained or annoyed by the display, Flo blow off bits of the dust from her face, while brushing her arms. "Can I help you little one?" she said more to the air then the doll before her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image Danni was on the brink of laughter, but bit it back when Flo spoke. In fact, she made herself disappear, moving back down the hall and back into her window seat, sipping her water utter innocence.

User Image

Nhanna quirked her head to the side in that odd way of hers. "Little...witch....but I..." She paused, and when the girl returned and Flo spoke, the corners of her mouth pulled down into a frown. "You don't...like?" She said, then lifted her shoulders in a shrug. "My toys aren't...for everyone...but I am...willing to make them...regardless." She clasped her hands behind her back, twisting the toe of her giant platform shoe against the floor as if squashing a bug. "Could you...tell me where...the bathroom is?..." She asked Flo, smiling.

"Play with me...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...

Sardonic Excitement

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games