Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karmablackheart

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:18 am
Hello Everyone! Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of your company! I am a 32 year old mother of 1 (a 6 yr old know-it-all male child lol) I have only been playing Gaia for a short while but I've become addicted to it, my other half thinks I'm crazy lol! Well it's a pleasure to be here, But I must go, have a wonderful day!
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:28 am
Afternoon all. Im a 22 year old from South Africa. 22 not really on geezer but this young gaian whipper snapers are about ready to retare me ninja  

Hikari_Ryu

Georgia Gator

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:57 am
Good morning all. I'm a 23 year old from South Georgia, right next to Florida. Nice to meet you all. *takes a cane to smack the young'ins with and slowly walks away*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:20 am
Hey guys! 23 year old, newly married, and I have been on Gaia since I was 18, however the population seems to have regressed in age, where I have progressed, there by making attempts at meeting new people fruitless and borderline weird. eek  

Lady Asherat

Eloquent Elocutionist

2,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

wuffnpuff

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 am
hey!! ^_^ I'm 22 (will be 23 in November) and I live up in Michigan. (and as bad as this sounds.. I do work in an elderly care home which specializes in dementia >_<) so this should be fun! =D  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 am
Wow... I see this thread alive since 2004... I'm Gaian since 2005 and haven't seen this thread/guild before O_รณ

I'm new to the guild, just being accepted. I'm 29 looking for friends 'round the same age. I speak SPANISH (so, sorry if I invented some word here that looks like english to me). I have a 15 months old baby. I'm at work right now (shouldn't beeing on gaia at this time). My Nintendo DS got broken in the way to work -_- I'm sad 'bout it.

Anyway... =) Hello to everyone.  

Yederith

MHTorringjan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:44 am
Hi, everybody! I'm M.H., and I'm new here! I'm 26, so that's old for 'round these here parts, and I hate young people with their pogo sticks and their hula-hoops and their rock and roll music.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 am
Hi Guildies..

22 (going on 23 in November), married last October (yay for first anniversary soon), and living in Nova Scotia, Canada with ma hubbeh.

In the past I think I only really socialized with one very tight-knit group of people on Gaia *waves to Lady Asherat a few posts up*, but now that I've found a group of adults who share my sentiments about teens and tweens and youngin's in general, I feel right at home!  

Lady Tamuril

Shameless Cutie-Pie

9,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dessa-tan

Adorable Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:17 am
User Image

Hey everyone. 4laugh

New here, but not new to Gaia. I'm a geezer AND an Oldbie. You can call me Jess if you want, or just stick to my username. heart

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:07 am
Hi everyone. My names Fawn, i'm 21 and I live in beautiful british columbia, canada  

Fawn Matronic

4chaos69

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:39 am
hello every one, the name is mike just turned 25 and live in Azusa CA  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:54 pm
Hey all,
I'm 30 - going to be 31 in the end of October. I live in Tampa Bay and am back in college for the second time (aiyee!) studying graphic design. I should graduate in December and attempt to join the workforce. It's a scary time. Haha.  

Karii Sensei

KaShash

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:01 pm
I have officially said Hi. 3nodding

I have joine dbecause I get a little worn out from finding to many 'youngins' out there on gaia.

I'm set in some of my 'old' ways and actually have been rejected for things because of them. xp

So, here I am! Not the oldest geezer here I"m sure, but none the less geezer-ish. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:08 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Al and I'm 21 years old. 3nodding  

Rabid Keese

Vampiric Demon

aztlan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Aztlan. I'm kind of new on Gaia. My husband introduced me it a few years back, it wasn't as developed as now, so didn't take much interest in it. We got to talking about it a few months ago and since then I've gotten addicted to it. But I sure need conversation with older members. The kids are fun at times, but they get boring pretty quick or when they find out your age they run away scared. So I'm looking forward to making new friends around my age, 40. Hope that doesn't scare some of you off! I've read some of the postings and still there are a lot of members much younger than me. However, I hope that by sharing this common interest (Gaia) age will not be a barrier.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games