Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm
*stares at TES* Is the costume really that good? *drinks the shot and pours another*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:22 pm
*stands next to kit*
are you sure you are feeling alright TES?  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 5, 5, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm
*Saunters into MW and looks around the place* O M G ... WTH is going on in here?!? *Eileen walks up to the imposter Eileen and stands face to face to her* Hmm, not too bad, if I do say so myself! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm
I... I don't think I am... *sets his head down on the table* Everything is so confusing.

*looks up and sees two Eileens* gonk *puts his head back down and mumbles to himself* This can't be happening. It's all a dream. This can't be happening. It's all a dream. This can't be happening. It's all a dream....

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm
*as "bandaidd" is trying to calm TES down and rid him of Faerie, she notices Eileen walk through the door. Puzzled, she looks at the bar where Eileen is sitting drinking* WHAT THE HELL IS REALLY GOING ON?! scream First, twin TESs and now twin Eileens?! *shakes head and tries to compose herself* Is there something in the air here?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:30 pm
*looks at Eileen* You're not looking too bad yourself. Barkeep, we need another glass over here. twisted  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:32 pm
I see there is no bouncer here.. too bad!

* Makes another note on his Back-NBlueberry*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:33 pm
::Maune glaces at the two Eileens:; well did not see that coming lol  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 2, 5, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:34 pm
*sits down on the bar stool next to imposter Eileen* That sounds great! I could go for a drink! evil  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:34 pm
Now officer, why would we need a bouncer when we have you to protect us?*bats eyelashes and looks at TES, frowning* Are you alright, dear?*feels TESs forehead, and holds his wrist, checking pulse* Do you need to lie down?*rubs his back* Tell me where it hurts... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:36 pm
Im just here to keep the disorder! twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm
my brain is where it hurts! gonk This is just about too much to handle. *props his elbows up on the table and rests his head in his hands* ... at least I'm not being chased by the MW gang for the ticket on top of it all...  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 5, 4, 6 Total: 24 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:39 pm
ThisEmptySoul
I... I don't think I am... *sets his head down on the table* Everything is so confusing.

*looks up and sees two Eileens* gonk *puts his head back down and mumbles to himself* This can't be happening. It's all a dream. This can't be happening. It's all a dream. This can't be happening. It's all a dream....

*Faerie glares at Icy, then turns to TES and whispers to him* TES, I told you this before, and I'll say it again ... If you just tell me the location of that ticket, this whole nightmare will go away ...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 pm
I don't think those wings meet regulations, Faerie! Im making a report!...After I eat this donut! scream  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:42 pm
*pours a drink for Eileen and one for myself*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games