Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 am
*puts her palms flat to the water and concentrates*
*A brilliant gold light encircles the two ladies*
*Ayami's voice lightens and her words ring out like song*

Dearly beloved
You and I have gathered here today
For a release from your dismay
Purity, though coveted
Will be your fresh breath this day

Close your eyes
become unseen
Let the light take away that which you have been
Until a new morrow comes
Your resurrection into purity has begun.

I bless these waters as they bind us in their infinity.
No start no end
just serendipity

Accept this light to be unfoiled
Accept this light as you uncoil.

*the circle of light shrinks in and surrounds Psy*
*The light visible to Ayami untwists evils and impurities in her soul*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:59 am
*Feels a surge of energy inside of her and then a calm serenity as if a weight has been lifted from her.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:04 am
*smiles with pride*
*beams*
User Image Now let's get back before Leko realizes she's not supervised... User Image
*the light fades like a dusk hue*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:08 am
*Blinks a few times and feels very uplifted. User Image She gleefully follows Ayami.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:08 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's and the host seats her at an out of the way table in the corner of the restaurant. She's just about to order a glass of wine when a waiter brings her a glass of red.* Wow. ninja Um……thanks neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:13 pm
*Another waiter bring her a glass of water and some fresh bread. He hands her a menu and speaks to her softly.* Even though you don't need this, I'm giving it to you anyway so you feel more comfortable. One plate of spinach pasta in white with pistachios coming right up. You can take a look at the menu just to read if you want. wink *The waiter winks at her and leaves as Psy sits there with mouth agape.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:20 pm
*She puts on her bifocals and examines the menu carefully.* User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:35 pm
*She never realized this place had such a wide variety of cuisine. whee Taking a sip of her wine as she puts her menu down, she decides to try and visit here more often.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:39 pm
*On his way home from work, he spots Psy's Lamborghini in the parking lot at Chatty Kathy's. He pulls up and parks near the entrance. Once inside, he stops for a moment to let his eyes adjust to the lighting, then looks around for his beloved. Not seeing her at first, he's looking bewildered as an usher comes up and leads him directly to her out of the way corner table. After nodding his appreciation to the usher, he places a hand on her shoulder, then leans down and places a kiss on her cheek.* Hey there, love. Was just heading home when I saw your car parked outside. Mind if I join you?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm
*A bit startled as she feels a hand on her shoulder. User Image She jumps a bit but is then delighted to see her beloved and smiles as he kisses her cheek.* Of course my darling. Please do join me. heart

*The waiter brings her a salad of fresh greens with warm goat cheese (her favorite) and then leaves before she can say a word.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:01 pm
Excellent ... *He takes a seat across from her. When he turns to motion for a waiter, there's one right beside him and sets a double scotch down on the table before him.* eek Uhm yeah, thanks. ninja I keep forgetting about this place. *takes a sip of his scotch*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:04 pm
*Removes her bifocals and puts them in her handbag.* Um, William. Do you realize that the wedding is in 40 days?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Oh wow ... It's a lot closer than I thought. Haven't decided what to wear yet, so I suppose I should get both my tux and kilt dry cleaned soon. *As he takes another sip of his scotch, out of the corner of his eye he sees the waiter headed towards their table, holding a tray of plated foods.* ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm
You haven't decided? User Image Well you had better decide! User Image All the men should be wearing a standard black tux with a matching colored tie for their respective bridesmaid. Kat is Red, Icy is Yellow, Leko is Blue and Dame is Purple. So Showcase needs a Red tie, Ryan a Yellow, Black a Blue one and I've taken the liberty of asking Franco to be paired with Dame and he will need Purple. You can either wear white or black. Do you want the men to wear vests?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:32 pm
*The waiter places plates of food in front of them. Somehow, they already knew he had been hankering for meatloaf, mashed potatoes and fresh green beans.* ninja Well, yeah ... I just assumed that a vest is standard wear with a tux. Thank you for asking Franco for me. I was going to ask him the last time I saw him at MW, but he had to take leave quickly so I didn't get the chance to do so. What color tie do you think I should wear? sweatdrop  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games