Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:14 am

Maralyn felt a little... pitiful for Kuhn. She bent down. and rubbed his head a couple of times. "Don't worry! I believe you'll be back as a ghost in no time!" She exclaimed getting up. She followed Ichiro up the tree.

Seyn picked him up. "Don't worry Kuhn." She said tickling his chin. "I think she's right." She looked up at Kishiko. "He will, right?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:43 am

Kishiko looked down at baby Kuhn. "Really unsure but if God wants he would make him so."

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:24 am

Zack couldnt help but feel he had seen this kinda thing before since he was a angel and he did spend most his time around god
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:32 am

Maralyn decided what people were thinking. She read Zack's feelings like a book. "An Angel with memories. I don't envy you buddy." She said sitting down.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:32 am

Kuhn fell asleep in Seyns arm "zzzzZzzzZzzz..."

Tsuna looked at Kuhn "He actually looks kinda cute?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Zack rubbed the back of his head "hey Kishiko shouldnt we go back to Ace?"

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Mewkitty213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Seyn looked at Kuhn fast alseep. "I'll take excellent care of him." She said adoring his cuteness. Without another word, she took her stuff and left. She took him into her room, and made a little bed for him. She set him down, and smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Kishiko took his hand and lead him back to the basement but before they went on she said, "If you need my help with taking care of him then don't need me." Her statement sounded confusing even to herself but she thought they would figure out what it mean eventually.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Kuhn grabbed his blanket that Seyn put on his and grabbed it cuddling it and hugging it smiling with pleasure

Tsuna shrugged "well better go to the Admin office now"
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Seyn smiled. "Do you still need some food?" She said holding out the food he asked for.

Maralyn looked at Ichiro. "That statement of hers was pretty confusing."

Mewkitty213

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:42 pm

Ichiro shrugged. "Even the things she says sound like riddles. Maybe it's a Pureblood thing."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:35 pm

She thought for a bit. "I guess. Probably from her clan." She said looking up at the stars, then falling back to hang upside down.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 pm

Tsuna went to the Admin office and stayed there all night talking to the administrator. yells and arguments were heard for the rest of the day
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm

Shirean & Lee
Lee in fright ran out of the Cupcakes HQ and heard Tsuna's yells. Shirean finally found Lee in the hallways. She was scared and relieved. Shirean also heard the yells. She slowly opened the door to find a young man in there, yelling.

Mewkitty213

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:07 pm

TSuna had not noticed someone was listening and was still yelling at the adimin "I'm telling you I'd be good for the job!"

"Boy! Your a cripple you skip class your grades are gone people file in complaints about why should you get the job!?"

"BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE HAS THE POSITION!"

"FINE TAKE THE JOB BUT FAIL AT IT!" the admin handed tsuna a pin and a red thing for his arm with "Discipline Leader" written on the side
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games