Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm
"I'm not running." She said, glancing at the spear. June took another step forward, her hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm
The Dusks flew faster and kept looking back to see if Oliver was following.

Manifesta's hand began shaking in pain and he growled lowly in his chest "What do you want, im kind of being attacked" he said wondering when Nero will take advantage of the distraction.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:16 pm
Scarlet tilted her head up and looked at him. She slightly nodded and looked back out the window. "All good....same as always..." she said in a hushed tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 pm
oliver was keeping up, not very far, but keeping his distance... and chikakage at hand, yet still stealthed "a trap will be useless.." he warned the dusks before the next turn  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 pm
The Dusks began to slow down as they reached Scarlets room.

Zenjin looked at her hand and wondered if he could help. He than grabbed her hand and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 pm
June disappeared in a shadow portal, reappearing behind nero and digging her nails into the back of his neck. Pulling her keyblade from behind her back, June thruse it up his spine and threw him in a shadow portal that appeared next to him. Panting from her use of the portals, she took a step to Manifesta, pulling the spear away. she knew she had to talk quickly since Nero probably knew his way out.
"You need to give me answers, And the truth. Why do you want me to become human again? why do you care?"

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 pm
Again she felt her hand warm up and the warmth this time seemed to be traveling up her arm and throughout her body. All this still confused her and she had no idea what to make of it. Her skin turned less pale and she looked up at Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 pm
oliver slowed down a bit more that them, waiting for them to open the door [i feel an quot-ish urge... but dont find the right quote...]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm
Manifesta looked at her as his hand bled. "You wouldnt understand...You're not a pure heartless yet...You dont feel the agony....I dont want you to go down the path i did...."

Zenjin smiled "So its helping right?..." he said softly

The Dusks knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:30 pm
"now tell me what that path is." June growled  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm
Scarlet nodded and weakly smiled, "Thank you...I don't know why this is happening but either way thank you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:32 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

[[im going to play as a diffrnt charecter for awhiel]]
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm
*Reks go through a portal to the world that never was,He walks to the top of the castle* "Kingdom hearts""Make my heart pure,Return the other half of my heart,Make me no longer a half hearted"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:37 pm
Samurai Nobodies sit on the top of The World That Never Was and they made a kind of moaning laugh at Reks talking.

Zenjin smiled "Im just glad i can help you feel better..."

Manifesta calmed down "Did you know what i used to be before i was a hearltess?...." he said quietly.  

Zenjin Jiruga

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games