Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 pm

Austin just stayed outside sitting on a bench waiting for the others. Hannah walked in buying 2 water bottles and small travels packs of food, and 1 soda bottle. She walked up to Erin "I am good." Hannah said and giggled "I will wait outside and stand guard."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Jude nodded. "Maybe he likes her?" He suggested.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Hannah skipped outside and sat afar from the guys drinking a sprite. She hummed a song tapping a beat with her finger. Austin did not dare look at Hannah but listened to her and smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:22 pm

i chuckled and nodded getting some water for blake derek and jessica while they got ice cream. "mayb..lets go ask." blake with a big smile on his face.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:26 pm

Tomoyo loaded up on food when she froze. 'Kazumi's in the shop... What do we do?' She sent to Derek and Hannah. Jude nodded and walked with Blake, hiding a grin.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:31 pm

'drop wat your doing and get the hell outa here...erin's order, i told her once i heard ur thought.' derek sent leaving the ice cream and taking jessica with him outside. i tucked the waterbottles in my jacket and walked wuickly out of the store.
"hey austin..buddy. can we ask you a serious question?" blake asked sitting next to austin, looking at him wryly
(brb hav to go do dishes)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Tomoyo dropped her items and started to walk until someone grabbed her shoulder. "Leaving so soon?" Kazumi asked. Tomoyo tried to leave, but Kazumi grabbed her and pulled her towards the back entrance. "I need to exp-" Tomoyo growled and kicked her chest. "Explain what? You betrayed us? I get the goddamn picture." She said, running out of the store. 'Come back here.' Kazumi sent, making Tomoyo walk back in. Jude watche Blake and smirked.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

i told them and hannah to get into the air quickly and ran over to austin jude and blake, "hey ladies lets get a move on we gotta go kazumi is inside with tomoyo. get up on the rooftop with the rest of the flock. im gonna go bak for tomoyo." i said pulling blake and austin's hands making them get up then grabbed austin's hand and pushed him over with the other two and went walked bak to the store. blake nodded and flew to the rooftop. (wat r we gonna do about austin??)

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

((Idk, I guess we could godmod for a bit.))
Tomoyo stared down Kazumi, her face stone cold. "What the hell do you want?" She asked angrily. "What do you think?" She smirked. "I don't want to have to force you. Join me and Chris. You could be saved! Jude, Hannah, Erin... They're all going to die soon. But if you join us, we'll-" Tomoyo growled. "I want nothing to do with you!" She snapped. "Being your sister is bad enough!" She pinned Kazumi to the wall and held up her knife, but Kazumi held hers up as well, blocking Tomoyo's with it. "Hmm..." She murmured. 'Think about what's happened over the past weeks. Has Derek picked up anything bad about me? How about Amy of Hannah? Now, put down the knife.' Tomoyo looked at her as her grip on it was dropped.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 pm

(i guess so. do u wanna godmod him?)
i walked in wen kazumi said that we wer gonna die soon. "wat do you mean we'll die soon?" i asked angrily and picked up tomoyo's knife and put it in her bak pocket.
blake landed on the rooftop silently and sat down patting the two spots by him for jude and austin. "so austin, can we ask you a serious question?" blake whispered.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:44 pm

((Sure.)) Kazumi smirked. "Chris didn't tell you? You and the others are on the top of our most wanted list." She said, smirking. Tomoyo threw a punch at Kazumi, but Kazumi used her telepathy to prevent her from hitting and carved an X into Tomoyo's face with her knife. "Wherever you go, someone is watching." She said to both of them. "And they'll just keep coming and coming, no matter how many you kill off~!" She sang as she threw Tomoyo to the side and looked at Erin. Jude and Austin sat down in their spots. "Shoot." Austin said, looking at Blake.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

i took a couple steps bak. "well no freaking duh wer at the top of the list. wer the only 'miracle' besides you and tomoyo to stay alive the longest! plus we hav freaking evolving powers or watevr u wanna call them!" i shouted, and flicked my hands at her making her tumble backwards from the rush of wind. i grabbed tomoyo and ran with her out the door. "lets go! up and away now!" i yelled as soon as i opened the door.
"do you hav a thing for hannah?" blake asked, not trying to b quiet, and smiled wryly. he jumped up and shot himself into the air, "you can answer wen we get a free chance." he called down. derek and jessica followed after him.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:01 pm

Tomoyo jumped and flew away from Kazumi, ignoring her bleeding face, and looked back down at the store and azumi, who was running out and flying after them. Tomoyo chuckled. 'Wait for it...' She thought, watching Kazumi reach a high altitude, and then made Kazumi's plant wings turn into regular plants. "Have fun flying without wings, you b***h." She said, grinning insanely as her sister dropped like a rock. Austin's face flushed as he and Jude flew off with the others. "Um... I don't know.." He answered.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm

i chuckled as kazumi fell and did a face plant. "yes you do kno. you just wont admit it. you kno she can read minds and hear every thought you're having right now." blake said laughing at austin. "anything to add to that juday." blake said. blake seems to b in an oddly happy mood..hm..ill ask him later.. i thought to myself.

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Tomoyo chuckled as Kazumi hit the ground, amazed that she could hear a thud from that high up. Kazumi got up and dusted herself up, watching them fly away. 'Remember Tomoyo, not everything is real.' Tomoyo scoffed. 'No duh. Next thing you'll tell me is that there are people with wings.' She thought sarcastically. Austin blushed a bit, and Jude smirked. "I think you should go for it." He said to him. "Don't be nervous, she doesn't bite. Though I can't say the same for any of the other girls..." She whispered, jerking a thumb at Erin and the others.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games