Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm
(Wolfy go! I got nothing, and I have like 4 characters!)

Whit sighed and went out to sit on the steps to the main building. It was approaching evening, all purple twilight from a fading blue. Nice. But still.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The MacDougal was upset. He'd finished marking his batch of assessment tests, and NOT ONLY had everyone passed, some by a larger margin than others, but his prospects seemed to be doing fine. Basically he had no one to pick on prey on. And wasn't it just fate that smart aleck Whitney Price was sitting plumb in his way?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm
Ali nodded, starting to loose interest in what Dr. Sullivan was doing. The tooth fairy must be really picky, if it took this long to get her teeth just right. It's making up for all the times you can't use these tools. After all, you haven't even come her once yet. Ali's eyes lit in understanding and now felt even more eager to take on anything Dr. Sullivan could dish out.

Jordan yawned again, following Avery. She had no idea how late it was, since they were so far underground. I really do need a watch.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Avery came upon a wall, she felt the stones under her hands and recognized the cool feeling of air sliding over damp stone. "There's space behind here" Avery said her hand still on the wall.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit didn't see The MacDougal coming, he had his book out. It was too late.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm
So, how about those carrots?" Telemachus asked cheerfully.

"What car-" OH MY GOD I COMPLETELY FORGOT! Good thing I already ordered. BUT WHAT IF I ORDERED THE WRONG COLOR?! Hah....HAH... "Yes, yes, of course," she said hurriedly, half-running back to the phone to check. Of course, the mysterious veggie man had already left on his delivery.

Telemachus resumed at it with his drink. He was starting to get cold, from all the ice water, and he was actually almost shivering uncontrollably.

Karley came back out, waiting on a few tables while Telemachus watched, eyes narrowed, and slurping at his drink at almost regular intervals. She came back, noticing that he had once again finished a glass.  

Wolfyofthesky

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:17 pm
Jordan was hoping it would be a good kind of space. But somehow she felt that the sinister shadows from earlier would not be returning. But just thinking made her feel abnormally tired, though she wasn't sure why.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:22 pm
(Okay, I know she's shy, but she HAS to say something about the goosebumps and mega water.)

"Hrmmph"The MacDougal announced himself to Whit. Standing with his hand seemingly braced on the collar of his sports coat. "Proper young men should not loiter on the stairs, do you understand Mr. Price?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit swallowed once before remembering he didn't really care. But ...if he was rude to the guy he might just d**k around with his math marks, and he couldn't have that. So Humbly-and quickly- he stood and brushing off his uniform trousers managed a passable "Yes-sir."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Appeased for now The MacDougal "Hrmphed" again and nodded once. Peering a if to see the title of Whit's book, then giving up and continuing on up the stairs.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"A switch" Avery mumbled to herself. Closing her eyes as she did in practice in the dome. She sensed a switch. ...Maybe. Her hand floated over the surface of the wall in search of it.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 pm
(( STOP FRICKIN' READING MY MIND!

Maybe we're just both really predictable? ))

Karley paused as she began to pour Telemachus' drink. "Hey! You're shaking!" She whipped the cup away from him. "No wonder, you've had so much to drink." WHY DID I GIVE HIM MORE WATER? WHY? I'm such a bad waitress..."Oh, um..here!" she grabbed some reusable napkins and pushed them over Telemachus' hands. "Now you wont feel cold." And just when he was starting to relax... YES! I DID IT! I SAVED THE WORLD! NOE HE WONT GET FROSTBITE AND DIE!

"Eighty-four," Telemahcus said.

"Huh?" HUH?

And Telemachus told her quickly where to meet for the Halloween event. He held the napkins happily over his hands, rubbing them lightly together.

(( Sorry to say, but it's nightay night time ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:42 pm
(She will magically have his cell after this too right??? And what's with the 84??? Also, I think she and Ali should get along. They seem compatible as well. ASLO! You must decide where tunnel goes.)

Avery's hand paused over the same stone, once...then twice. She put her hand directly on it..but couldn't feel anything. Frowning she tried giving it a push. It slid in roughly but afterwords there was a whoosh and a blast of fresh air.

(nighters)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 am
((sorry. something was going on with my phone, internet, and cable yesterday))

Christopher tried making a fireball but noticed it seemed difficult. He didn't like the place they were in.

Alex was ahead of everyone and kept an eye out for any danger.

Dr. Sullivan rinsed, suctioned, and then began cleaning Ali's top set of teeth. "Do da dee da do do dee do" he began singing as he polished.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:28 pm
Avery looked to the hallway in front of them, she didn't see the others droop so much as feel it. Noticing it, she too started to feel the toll of the day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit watched The MacDougal stalk haughtily away and rolled his eyes.
Perturbed though and in fear for his math mark. He decided to make some trouble. Slipping his book in his bag he stuck his hands in his pockets and walked off in a random direction.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:48 pm
((TT^TT i go away for two days and i miss all the fun V.V))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 pm
(( Sorry Vampiric! ))

The tunnel led on for a while before the group came to a door. Opening it, they found themselves in a padded room not unlike a hotel lobby, with an elevator, not stairs, THANK GOD.

Ali did sat in the chair.

(( Seriously, how much can you do while your teeth are being cleaned? ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:21 pm
((I dunno. All I know is that it takes a looong time))

Dr. Sullivan continued singing in 'doos' and 'dahs' for a while while cleaning Ali's teeth. He then began discussing the weather or whatever came to his mind to try and entertain the little girl. He was pretty sure the cleaning was quite tedious to her. "It's quite a nice day out. I hope it stays this way for the rest of the week" the dentist said as he polished.

Spencer gave a sigh of relief. "Well at least we get something that will carry us up. We won't have to do it ourselves...or is this going to be powered by us manipulation users as well?" he stated.

Christopher looked around. "Well this place looks a lot better than what we've been in for the past while. Homely even" he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:14 pm
Avery wasn't sure if homely was the word she'd use. But hey,, if it brought them up, why not?
So long as the elevator didn't go down anyway. There was an up button right??

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit turned Inviso-bill, as he liked to think of it. He tucked his book in his bag as he went.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias could tell the dentist was wrapping up and was glad. Ali was behaving but who knew how long it would last. Unintentional as it may be.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:53 pm
Ali made a sound of slight agreement, but she didn't really care about the weather. If it rained? Well, then she'd go stomping in puddles. If it was cold she'd put on something warm. She continued to stare rather blankly as she waited for him to finish.

Jordan somehow knew the elevator would be normal, and they all piled in. There was a multitude of buttons, and Jordan reached out, feeling that the green one was the button to press. The elevator began making its way up, and while it felt fast, it took a noticeably long time to reach the top. And when it did....

The door dinged open into a small, dim, unlit room with what looked like racks of tools all around and a pile of sacks in the corner. Jordan knew where they were.

"Huh. The garden shed."

((You can thank vampiric for where the elevator led. "Out of the insane asylum and into the garden shed", or something like that ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games