Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:11 pm
Jessi was completely confused at Daniel's relieved look and his statement. She waved slightly to Karrie, Amy and Velcore, though she never took her eyes off of Daniel.

"You... met him at a park? Him who? A ferret? How could you meet him?"

Thistle sighed softly as her family left, but a puppy quickly tackled her and she was instantly distracted again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:12 pm
Pants would probably be a good idea too... sweatdrop Your legs might get cold in that skirt.

*stretches his wings out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:14 pm
Amy looked down at her bare legs and blushed slightly. "Oh... duh. Yeah, probably good idea."

She felt a little giddy that Karrie had noticed her legs. She wasn't used to him commenting on things like that anymore, even if this was just about health.

She transfigured some pants and then stroked one of Velcore's wings gently. "Okay. This good?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm
Daniel wasn't certain as to the confusion.

"Well, I met him there, and he followed me around. He was giving the local squirrels a hard time as I recall. Always looking for food he was."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm
*looks Amy over and nods* Much better. *opens the door, Velcore going out ahead of them, and leads her outside. Velcore stops not far from the door and crouches in the middle of the sidewalk. Karrie leads Amy up to him* Velcore agreed to take the two of us for a short ride. *smiles at Amy*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:21 pm
Jessi was absolutely baffled as to what was going on. Her head was even beginning to hurt. She put the kitten back in the pen gently and then stood up next to Daniel.

"How do you know all of this Daniel? Are you joking? You know, trying to get me to laugh?"  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:22 pm
Amy's eyes widened at Velcore and then at Karrie. "Really?! A ride?"

She looked over at Velcore and then walked up to him. She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "That is so sweet of you, Velcore. Thank you."

{{Whoops. This was supposed to be posted under my main account.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Daniel waved his hands in front of him a bit, not sure how to clarify further.

"Well, you know, the little bugger was always after food. I mean constantly. He cleaned out a bowl of nuts at MW. Not to mention several from the floor. Then some old bread later that night. And I'd bet he had something while I rested that night."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:32 pm
Jessi closed her eyes and laughed. "Oh!"

After she had calmed down a little, she looked at Daniel with a bright smile and shook her head. "Duh, I should have realized what you meant. I'm sorry, Daniel. With all this magical stuff that goes on around here, I'm starting to jump to that as an explanation to things now instead of logical reasons."

She rolled her eyes at herself, but then her face dropped slightly and filled with worry.

"Poor little guy... Do you think we could find him again? He sounds hungry alright. We should bring him here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm
You are welcome. It will not be too long. I cannot carry two very long.

Well, get on. *shows her where to sit, on Velcore's shoulders in front of his wings, far enough back so that he can sit in front of her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 pm
Amy nodded and got on Velcore just as Karrie had showed her how to. He felt so soft and she was surprised at how sturdy it actually felt to sit on him. He was one strong dragon.

"Thank you again, Velcore."

She scratched his back a few times.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:41 pm
"Oh I wouldn't worry about him. He seemed to have been doing fine on his own before I came along. And he only tagged along for a day."

Daniel moved to make his way out of the animal area. He wasn't neccessariily trying to leave Jessi there, but simply wanted a change of scenery.

"So...heard Amy mention something about a...sleepover? I kind of understand what the verbage may imply, but I don't suppose you could clarify exactly what she meant, could you? You know, unless you don't want to."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:45 pm
Jessi sighed in relief. "Oh good. If you see him again and he doesn't look like he's doing as well, please bring him over here if you can."

She followed Daniel as he started to leave and talk. Since he was still talking, she assumed he wouldn't mind if she walked with him.

At his question about the sleepover, she couldn't help but grin and giggle softly. It was so much fun talking with Daniel. Even the smallest, simplest things seemed new to him, which made those things seem even more special to Jessi as she saw them through his eyes.

"I'd love to explain. A girl's night, or a sleepover, is where a bunch of girls get together at someone's house and have a lot of fun. Rarely does much sleep happen, but games are usually played, harmless gossip, movies are watched, and tons of sugar is consumed. It's a great way to bond."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:58 pm
"Oh, so it's essentially a party really. I guess that makes sense, all different sorts of parties have themes. But, if it is a party, and you don't really sleep at it, why call it a sleep over? Why not a 'girl party'? Or a 'doing normal things under different pretenses' time while you're at it?"

Daniel seemed very ernest in his confusion.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:05 pm
Jessi giggled and, without really thinking about it, looped her arm through Daniel's in a friendly way. "Oh Daniel, you make me smile. I enjoy you immensely. I'm so glad you came to work here."

"Well, we wouldn't call it that last thing because it would take too long to say all the time. And usually, when girls get older, they do change it to 'a girl's night out'. But when we're young, it's called a 'sleepover' because girls are spending the night at someone else's house and sleeping is supposed to be going on, even though everyone, including the parents, knows it won't happen."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games