Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:17 pm
User Image
Neil Marcas Kemp
Ravenclaw First Year
Eleven Year Old Pureblood

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Neil was mildly surprised when the hat began speaking. He should have known that it wasn’t a simple hat. Listening to the sorting hat’s words, he smiled to himself. ‘Thank you hat.’ He thought for a moment as the house of his parents was named. Sliding off the stool, Neil looked to the blue and bronze house. The cheers were evident that he was looking to the right house.

Walking over to the Ravenclaw table, Neil took a seat. It was at that point he noticed his robes color had changed to match the house of the eagle. They were fitting colors. Looking to the rest of his housemates he noticed one of his year mates that were sorted before him.

As the sorting continued, Neil wondered what the common room would be like. His parents had seen it so he could certainly follow the family tradition. Keeping to himself for the time being he looked back to the rest of his classmates. Neil was curious to see where they would end up.

Company : Ravenclaws

OOC : - - -

Well now, let's see then
                                                  Quite the mind you have there, my boy
                                                  You'll do your parents proud in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rhiannon
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Watching the Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I'm already ready for bed.

Finley looked over as someone spoke to him, tilting his head curiously as he investigated the girl who was now sitting beside him. She said her name was Rhiannon, which was a name Fin had never heard before. "Oh, um.... Hello. My name's Finley Archer. Are you... also in Ravenclaw?" He looked over at the girl, wondering why she was suddenly beside him. He was pretty sure no one had been sitting there just a few seconds ago. He bit his lip nervously, looking up at the girl, who looked older.... maybe?

Rawwry

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:22 pm
User Image

User Image

h e y , x l i t t l e x s o n g x b i r d - - -
s e c o n d x y e a r x r a v e n c l a w x
r a v e n c l a w x t a b l e
r a v e n c l a w sx
r e s e r v e x c h a s e r
s o r t i n g x c e r e m o n y

Rhiannon blinked at the first year once, and then once more. She opened her mouth to say something, and then closed it again. Her eyebrows furrowed together, as she tried to say something...not mean. "Nice to meet you, Finley," she said, 'Alright, good start. Rhi thought to herself. "Your name sounds like a superhero," She told him matter-of-factly. This, though, this was the tricky part. Didn't he know he was sitting at the Ravenclaw table? "Yeah, I am...you can tell, y'know, because...we're sitting at the Ravenclaw table?" Rhiannon told him, although it almost came out as a question. The sorting hat had never been wrong is what she had been told, but...she wasn't so sure about this kid. He had been ushered toward the Ravenclaws, wouldn't it be a safe assumption that the person also sitting at the table was a Ravenclaw?

She quirked a brow up at him, "Everyone at the table is a Ravenclaw. Unless some of Aidene's friends snuck over, I suppose," she said and then glanced around, "But I don't see any, so..." Rhi shrugged. What do people normally talk about? Sports or something? Maybe she could try that. "So...do you like quidditch? Or something," Rhiannon questioned, figuring it was safe to assume that most people at Hogwarts knew what the sport is. Although, maybe not. Not everyone liked sports. Or knew of magic before the summer started. But she had already said it, so she would just have to gauge his reaction.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - n o x b o d y x s i n g s x o n x e m p t y x - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:43 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and under no circumstances should you enter the Forbidden Forest unless you wish to shorten your lifespan by a number of years. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Finley sighed softly, looking over at Rhiannon. She seemed.... nice enough. He tugged nervously on his hair, frowning a bit. She claimed his name sounded like a superhero, but he failed to make the connection. "It... it does? I never thought of it that way." He figured if nothing else, he could spend a bit of time trying to make friends. After asking the (in retrospect) rather dumb question about her house, she looked confused and.... probably annoyed. "Um... sorry. I'm new." There.... that either made things better or way worse. But hopefully better.

He chuckled nervously when Rhiannon continued, pointing out that everyone at the table was a Ravenclaw. The first year simply nodded, looking a bit ashamed. He shouldn't have said anything. He never had been very good at talking to people, especially random strangers. After a rather prolonged pause, the girl continued, this time asking about quidditch. He shrugged, thinking out his words a bit more carefully. "I'm not really sure. I've never seen a game... match? And I've never played before." He wondered why he was talking so much, given that he hadn't been one to babble since he was only little. Years and years of living at an orphanage did wonders for the psyche. He bit his cheek, trying to think of something that wouldn't get him branded a weirdo loser. "Um... but I like music. A lot. D-do you play?" He looked up at the girl, glad his hair allowed him to hide his expressions a bit more than normal.

Rawwry

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:02 am
User Image

User Image

r a v e n c l a w sx

Rhiannon nodded at him, "It does. But I think you would be more of a running type of superhero. With super speed, like the Flash, or something. I don’t know," she shrugged again. Gideon and her used to read comic books, not a lot, but she had been around muggles for long enough to know quite a few superheroes. Some of them, personally, thanks to her mother. Well, the actors at least. Rhiannon gave a slight smirk at the mention of him being new, well, of course he is. He’s a first year. But maybe it was better if she didn’t tell him that. He seemed a bit in over his head in the first place. "I’m a second year. Magic’s still new to me too," she said, in an almost comforting tone. It hadn’t been all that long ago that she was feeling just as overwhelmed as he is, so maybe her harsh presentation was not the best to greet him with. But, it’s kind of the only one she had. Rhi was sure there were much better options to greet first years with than her, but for whatever reason, she had put herself out there and was stuck. She couldn’t just ghost the kid, that would probably be even more rude than whatever she could think of to say.

"It’s like football but on brooms, it’s really fun," she said with a ghost of a smile on her lips, "If you’re into that sort of thing, of course.” And just as quickly, the smile was gone. When he asked if she played music, she grimaced mildly. It reminded her of questions she would get prior to going to school. "I mean, I know how...but I don’t actively do it. My mum’s a singer, so my brother and I learned a lot about music when we were younger. What do you play?" She asked, making the assumption that since he brought it up, he could probably think of something to talk about.

☾ ☾ ☾ ☾- - - - - - - - - - - - n o x b o d y x s i n g s x o n x e m p t y x - - - - - - - - - - - -☾ ☾ ☾ ☾

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:32 am
User ImageUser Image

Finley blinked in confusion when Rhiannon mentioned she thought he'd be one of the super speedy superheroes. He glanced down at his messy shoes, frowning that one was untied. Glancing back over at the girl, he shrugged. "Maybe? I'm not very fast at running." He sighed, thinking this conversation wasn't going all too well. Maybe she'd realize that soon enough... When she revealed herself as a second year, Finley nodded once. That would be useful knowledge. But her mention that magic was still new to her made him wonder if she were perhaps a muggleborn. He was only a halfblood, that much he knew, but he was still pretty new to magic as a whole.

She explained quidditch as being like football on brooms, but he wasn't sure if he liked football in the first place. "It does sound fun, sure." There. That seemed nice enough, something to keep the conversation alive. He didn't already want to be known as a weird social outcast. After asking about music, Finley noticed the girl pulling a face. She didn't seem to like the topic. Rhiannon mentioned she knew about music, but she didn't perform. Apparently it had to do with her mum being a singer. The younger boy's face fell into a frown, a bit sad they hadn't yet come up with a mutual interest. "Oh, um. I play the trumpet. It's my favorite." Finley debated on mentioning the fact that he was mostly self-taught, but figured it was useless information if she didn't much care for the topic as is.

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:23 pm
User Image

User Image

r a v e n c l a w sx

Rhiannon chewed at her lip. He really wasn't taking her attempt at conversation well. "Oh? Well, nevermind," she said, she thought that maybe she would have wanted to be a superhero for a bit, but she didn't want the attention. Maybe if she was a secret one? Like a vigilante or something? Eh, maybe not. "Do you like superheroes? Or, like, something else? Or something?" Rhi asked, she realized that maybe superheroes weren't a universal thing to enjoy, although, most of her muggle friends enjoyed talking about them.

"Trumpet sounds...cool," Rhiannon said, admittedly, she had never really taken to trumpets. They were kind of loud. And she could never get her lips to vibrate properly. "My mum taught me and Gideon how to play guitar and a handful of other ones we picked up in school." Rhiannon shrugged nonchalantly, "I think I liked it for a bit. But then people kept asking about it so I kind of just stopped," she said, and then realized that he had asked about it so maybe he'd take it the wrong way. "Not that, you know, I mind you asking. You didn't know." There, now he wouldn't be upset. Right? Whatever. She looked around again, surely, someone who was easier to talk to than her would pop up? Or, maybe not...

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:00 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Third Year♖
User Image
▬▬"Food is cute."▬▬

Brook had sat further away from her fellow third years, Aidene hadn't made her favorite snack for the train ride, and yes, Brook was still salty about it. She heard Rhiannon, her fellow quidditch player (rival? Who knows what the girl actually thought of their relationship and lack there of), talking to a new kid, Finley. When she heard the word trumpet, she immediately perked up. A new musician in school? A new opportunity to duet with someone on her bagpipes? Count her in. When Rhiannon seemed to be struggling with words, Brook butted her way into th econversation, "Hiya Rhiannon, ready for quidditch tryouts again?" She barely paused before turning her attention to the new kid, "Congrats Finley on being sorted into Ravenclaw! This will be the ideal house for you! Now you and I can practice our trumpet and bagpipe duets when we aren't allowed to be in the halls. I'm Brook Knapp, it's a pleasure to meet you. You will be coming to the music club right? Even if not, I'd love to wing something with you." She shoved a bite of a roll into her mouth, and swallowed before continuing, "What kind of music do you prefer? Classical? Jazz? Rock? Bagpipe rock is wonderful, but I've never tried jazz much, hmm maybe the blues? This is a whole new world of music we can explore! Please say yes to being my new partner in music Fin! Can I call you Fin? Finley is just... so many syllables." She thought about offering the kid some food, as was her usual first meeting people gesture, but... they were at a feast, there was all the food anyone could imagine. Maybe the second meeting would be a better time to invite him for a snack.
▬▬"Boys are cuter."▬▬

Where & Who: Sorting Feat with the Ravenclaws
Thinking about: Boys, Music, and of course Food.
Brook Description: 5'0" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Rhiannon and Brook
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Opening Feast
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? This one talks a lot...

Finley sighed softly when Rhiannon looked disappointed over his lack of interest in superheroes. "I'm sorry. I just... don't think I'd be fast." He bit his lip, pondering a way to save the conversation. "I think I'd have invisibility... if anything. Wh-what would you have?" He looked nervous, hoping that the issue would be resolved with that. When she asked if he liked superheroes, Fin shrugged, pondering her next words. What did he like besides music? "I like... adventure books and dogs... and I guess some other stuff... probably."

After mentioning his trumpeting, Rhiannon tried to sound interested, but unfortunately she did not. It was pretty obvious she didn't much care so far. It was disheartening, but he was pretty sure no one ever cared what he liked. Well, except for Chad. Rhiannon mentioned knowing how to play guitar, then she mentioned she didn't like when people asked about music. Luckily (he supposed) she gave him a pardon, since he didn't know. "Oh... um... okay."

Suddenly, someone else spoke up, pulling away Fin's attention. It was another girl around their age (at least she didn't look like an older teen), and she was greeting Rhiannon. Finley sat awkwardly by, swinging his feet a bit. After a second, the other girl congratulated him, causing Fin's cheeks to warm. She continued, launching into a spiel about music. Now that was a topic he could get behind. "Oh, I play jazz mostly. Haven't practiced anything else..." He didn't want to add that he hadn't practiced anything else because he'd been living at an orphanage with no real access to a music shop. Apparently Brook played the bagpipes and wanted to duet in music club. Holy cow. She then quickly asked about shortening his name, earning a confused blink. "Um... Fin is fine, I guess. And as for music club, I didn't know there was one. So... um..." He trailed off, not exactly used to talking so much. The dark-haired boy nibbled on his dinner a bit, watching the other girls hesitantly.

Rawwry

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:11 pm
User Image

User Image

r a v e n c l a w sx

Rhiannon squinted her eyes as she thought about which superpower she'd like to have. It took a bit longer than anticipated, to be perfectly honest. Because most things she thought off could be done easily with magic. Maybe she just wanted to be of age? No, that was too much. "I guess I haven't thought about it. But, controlling the weather would be cool," she said finally. Perhaps this was the type of thing she should think about more often. "I prefer cats, but I see the appeal of dogs. Adventure books are nice too. I mostly read historical fiction, though." Dogs, in her opinion, would always have too much energy. She would much rather have an aloof cat than an excitable dog.

But, finally, like an angel sent from the heavens, Brook showed up. Admittedly, Brook wasn't Rhiannon's idea of an angel, but at least she could help her out in trying to talk to this first year. It's not that she disliked Brook, it's just that Brook made the quidditch team instead of her and she was rather jealous. Not that she would admit to it. Like, ever. "I am. Are you?" She asked, a bit accusatory. Rhiannon bit her lip. Maybe she was doing that thing Gideon told her specifically not to do. That "being rude" thing. Either way, the second year took this moment to pull back from the conversation. Not leave it entirely, but to not have to lead it on. Instead, Rhiannon watched the two discuss music. She did enjoy music, but she thrived off of spite. So, if someone assumed she played an instrument or sang, then she just wouldn't.

At Brook's mention of Finley's name being too many syllables, Rhiannon pulled a face. If she felt that Finley's name was too long, how did Brook feel about her own? She pursed her lips, she didn't really have a nickname. She supposed Rhi or something like Anne could be used, but no one really did. The girl was generally addressed by her full name. At least, until someone came up with one for her, she supposed.

Miss GryffindorK

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:35 am
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Third Year♖
User Image
▬▬"Food is cute."▬▬

Brook grinned at Rhiannon, "You bet I'm excited! Aidene might actually get to play this year, because Jonah is grounded for life. I wish there were a chaser spot open though, you're always so much more fun to play with during tryouts and practices. Of course, maybe you'll beat one of the current chasers out of their spot? That'd be cool too." She didn't want to just stop talking to Rhiannon, but she also didn't think she wanted to talk about playing instruments. Brook also wasn't hoping ill will toward the other chasers, but had some salt towards Iggy after him and Jonah broke up, her not-blood brother was heartbroken, and Iggy was partially to blame for that 9So was the idiot not-blood brother). To Finley she said, "Well Fin, when they post the first announcement of music club, you and I should go. We can dig through the archives and see if we can find any jazzy bagpipe trumpet music. And once we've gone through that, we can open your horizons up to rock trumpet. It's gonna be grand."

▬▬"Boys are cuter."▬▬

Where & Who: Sorting Feat with the Ravenclaws
Thinking about: Boys, Music, and of course Food.
Brook Description: 5'0" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Miss GryffindorK

Rawwry

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:20 pm
User Image User Image
Benjamin "Benny" Clarisse
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Fifth Year - Ravenclaw
Fifteen Year Old - Half Blood - Keeper

Location :Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table ( 2048 )

Benny had gotten used to the idea of looking after his siblings when he was home. The twins were growing up more and more. They were now eight which shocked the older boy. Where did the time go? Sure, he could say time also flew by for him and his schooling. It was like yesterday he was eleven getting sorted and being told everything would work out in Ravenclaw by the sorting hat. Of course, he hadn’t exactly made the largest number of friends. At the very least he had the Quidditch team even if they weren’t all friends.

Entering the great hall this year with his cousin Jessica, Benny couldn’t believe she’d been named prefect. Course she was prefect material, so it did go to show that their head of house made the right choice. He had yet to figure out who their other prefect was, he just knew it wasn’t him. Taking a seat at their house table, he turned to Jess who was more then ready to see who would join their house. “I wonder how many first years will want to tryout.” He pondered to himself. “Not sure on that one. I just hope they don’t cause any trouble.” He heard her say as they turned their attention to the sorting.

Status : Looking forward to another year
                                                  With : Ravenclaws... Jessica

OOC : Open for interaction...

Oh, my boy, don't worry, you won't be lonely
                                                  I think you'll make friends easily enough
                                                  Now then, what to do with you?
                                                  Ah, yes, bright and curious as you are, it'd better be
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Charlotte Richardson - Connelly
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventeen Years Old - Pureblood
Twin & Step Sister

Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table ( 2048 )

Charlotte had a rough year previously what with having to burst Aidene’s bubble on a romantic relationship. She cared about her friend very much and it sucked to do it. However, Charlotte wasn’t about to pretend and string the young girl along just for the sake of sparing feelings. Luckily things went back to normal with time. At least she hoped they were cool.

The Ravenclaw knew she wasn’t the smartest, but she hoped everything would work out her last year. Her sister had gone completely insane dying her hair right before start of term. Their mother had been furious, but Priscilla didn’t seem to care about being mother’s favourite these days. Sitting at the Ravenclaw table, Charlotte questioned what was going on lately. Everything was upside down with the way people were behaving. Watching the sorting, she wondered if anything would ever be normal. Chances were it never would be. Granted their previous normal hadn’t been overly great anyway.

Company : Fellow Eagles...

tab tab _ My dear child, is that truly what you want?
                                                                        tab _ To be just like your sister, to please your mother?
                                                                        tab tab tab tab No, I see greater things for you
                                                                        I think you'll be surprised by what you discover about yourself
                                                                        tab tab tab _ Yes, I think you'll do quite well in
                                                                        tab tab tab tab tab tab Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:05 pm
User Image
Neil Marcas Kemp
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ravenclaw Second Year
Twelve Year Old Pureblood

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table ( 2048 )

Neil was happy to be back for a second year. He’d enjoyed last year with how quiet it was. Sadly, it had made him friends which made for a lack of a social life. Now according to his father and mother everyone needed a social life. Course to say he would go out of his way to find one would be pushing it. He didn’t think that he had to run around talking to every person he came across. It wasn’t in his character.

As Neil sat at his house table, he watched the sorting take place. Perhaps he could make a friend in a first year. He’d get a chance to make a friend in his year, but he didn’t really want to jump into one. Though perhaps he should. Statistically speaking he had a better shot making friends with people in his year. They had the same classes and shared the same dorm. Hopefully they’d have something to relate to and be able to talk easily. Neil really wished he knew why relationships were so complicated. With a sigh to himself, he knew no one said it would be easy. Nothing ever was. But, he had to at least try.

Status : Hoping for some friends
                                                  Company : Housemates...

Well now, let's see then
                                                  Quite the mind you have there, my boy
                                                  You'll do your parents proud in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games