Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:37 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150] |

_____________________________ Trading in hope
                                                    _____________________________For safety
                                                    _____________________________ We must be more than just Machines
                                                    post layout by apo-chan

Break freexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After months of hard work put into graduating it was time for this teen to make a living and to start a personal goal of her's. Taking few steps into the tower only to stop midway in the lobby, Yukari could feel the inner butterflies as people called it grow within her fragile frame, It was a strange feeling she wasn't the type to feel.... nervous or maybe excitement like this. Compressing the feelings back she took out one of her books flipping a few pages to read while walking around. Several minutes had past since the teen entered the tower but she made it from flights of stairs to the door which would lead inside the Raikage's office. Yukari placed her book way and with a quick knock on the door to alarm those inside she stepped to the side to lean against the wall. She would adjust her red cloak moving the hoodie part up. Taking her book out once more she would begin to read until it was okay to walk inside.

Fight for a better future

OOC: n/a

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Hands on her knees, Jae paused for a second to catch her breath. The trek up here had been insane and this mountain had been worse. Had she known she was going to mountain climb she would have thought twice to attempt this so haphazardly. Kaileer was going to lead her into the office and then find Samuru. The latter was the only thing really resonating in her mind.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 5ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ι had to pause at the top of the stairs to catch my breath right alongside Jae. In the past I'd avoided climbing the tower as much as possible, meaning I'd only actually done it a couple of times... Leaving me how I was now. I hated stairs.
-----Thinking back, the first time I'd made the climb was when I'd met Wan. He'd literally hauled himself up the side of the mountain instead of using the stairs. I guess for the fun of it, maybe. Then he'd proceeded to throw a live mountain lion on the Raikage's desk. At the time, I'd quickly taken my leave, not wanting anything to do with the giant. It was only when he helped me after a mortar was dropped on the dojo that we came to be friends.
-----Taking one last deep breath, I stood straight again and led the way to the actual office. A girl stood outside the door, someone I didn't recognize. I knocked on the door before entering and stepping to the side, holding the door open for Jae to follow.
-----We weren't alone in the office. Kinpaku was there, of course, but so were three others. One I recognized as Daitomi. After the attack, I hadn't been sure what happened to her, but she seemed alright now. The other, I also didn't recognize. He was both taller and bigger than I was, even with my new apparent height thanks to whatever happened in that labyrinth dimension, and I guessed a bit older as well. That was about all I could get from him, though.
-----I knew I'd been gone for at least two months, but it didn't occur to me until then just how long I'd been gone. Had the Raikage even noticed? I assumed no one thought I'd gone rogue, because I got into the village easy enough. But I'd left to deliver a message and hadn't been in the greatest mood because of it. Either way, I waited silently to be acknowledged.

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησt c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:52 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

It was good to see more. Raijuu was a respectful young man, having taken the band with relative politeness. Despite the introductions, she took a further moment to try and catch his eyes as he turned away to look over Daitomi. This young man was going to be quite the source of her inquisition when she was free from the office. Perhaps just to try and preoccupy herself to some degree or another. Kinpaku took the moment to lean back in her seat, one leg crossed carefully over the other, looking at the two of them.

The two exchanged relative pleasantries, before Daitomi soured a little. There was not terribly much to say between the two. Nor was there between Raiju and herself. It was a eerily quiet with all the presences in the room, yet nothing but simple greetings were exchanged. Sitting didn't quite seem proper here. There were private affairs at hand. Some very carefully decided things that Daitomi would speak with her of later. "Well, isn't this fun?" the lady Raikage spoke, clapping her hand once to get the attention of those in the room. "Daitomi is often one of few words, so don't mind that, Raiju. We are quite delighted to see you looking to defend your home and loved ones."

Casual conversation was largely put aside, and the moment to make the final greeting for the new genin was going to be done quite simplistically, when another knock arose at the door. None stuck their head in as many of the higher ranked shinobi would often do. Another new genin? That seemed to calm her to a degree. The faces are coming back. Things will get better. It was a reassurance to herself. Moments of silence, when the door opened and revealed a young man with dark hair. Features much the same, but he'd been gone a while, with him came a pink haired woman. Eyes narrowed on that one. Friendly? She'd walked in with the young man.

"Anyone else outside should enter," announced the raikage boldly, voice booming in the arching office, seated in her chair at the base of what was--functionally--a mountain on the side of the mountain. From the relatively relaxed position she was in, Lady Kinpaku shifted. Too many to be at ease, even among her own. "Kaileer? The months have been kind, I see. I am most delighted to see that you are home, and you bring... an ambassador of Kirigakure?" She took note of the band on the shoulder, but didn't quite see the symbol.

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                  _____
                                                  CHAKRA_POOL ¦ 360360___STAMINA_POOL ¦ 160160___RANK: Genin________
                                                  ___heme: Radioactive___AC: 0___RYO: 0
                                                  _________lass: Ninjutsu Bukijutsu__illage: Kumogakure

___━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Raiju's mouth flapped open, attempting to say something to Daitomi, yet not a sound came out. He hesitated, noting the smile on her face vanishing just as quickly as it had been formed. An eerie silence took over the room shortly after, and although it was only for a moment, it felt like an eternity. At a loss for words, Raiju's eyes darted from the Raikage to Daitomi. Neither of them were attempting to say anything, and the silence was making the young Ranton ninja a bit uncomfortable. Clearing his throat, he reached down for his headband, untying it from his waist, and replacing it on his right arm, just below the tattoo; the Kanji symbol for "Lightning". Whether the action was done to pass by the time, or out of nervousness, the Raikage finally spoke, the clapping sound of her hands gaining Raiju's full attention as he immediately snapped his head toward her direction. "Daitomi is often one of few words, so don't mind that, Raiju. We are quite delighted to see you looking to defend your home and loved ones."

Lips suddenly pressed together, Raiju's head tilted downward, "O-of course..." Those few words had hit him hard, the memories of that dreadful day flooding his mind. Out of all the things he could protect, loved ones was certainly out of the picture. A knock on the door seemingly caught everyone's attention, but more specifically, the Raikage. No one entered the room then, and it was silent once again, which didn't last very long. It was then a male about his age, maybe younger, and most definitely much smaller, came into the door. A female with pink hair followed behind him. He had never seen the two before, but the male was identified as Kaileer by the Raikage, after inviting anyone else outside of the door to come in. If that were the case, then it was time for Raiju to make his leave. The office was becoming a bit crowded, and there were many others who had business with the Raikage. Shaking the negative thoughts from his head, he bowed to the Raikage once more, "Thank you, Lady Raikage..." With that, he turned away, slipping through the small crowd of those within the room and headed outside the door.

On his way out, he was preparing to close to the door, when his eyes met with a figure draped in a red cloak. She was reading a book, at the time, probably readying herself to enter the room as she was invited in, along with anyone else who happened to be outside. Which to his surprise, was no one, as his eyes scanned the halls. It was empty and dim, aside from the girl in the red cloak who was reading. Being the gentleman that he was, he held the door open for her, shooting her a polite smile and a nod in greeting if she decided to look his way. Once she was inside, he'd close the door, and begin casually walking down the hallway.

[ Exits to: Rising Tower Academy & Dojo ]

Out Of Clouds → [ Again, sorry for all the extra quotes. x_x;; ]
                                                  Techniques Used:

Active Techniques:

Passive Abilities:

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Chrissy b e a n

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Meeting Kaileers gaze momentarily, she ducked her head in a physical way of saying thank you before entering. Moving off to the side she waited until he took the lead to enter further into the Raikages room. It was intimidating, to say the least. She was literally in the hive of hornets now. Keeping her head up and chin up she did not cower nor let her mind wander. Instead she stayed attentive, her gaze moving slowly from person to person. There was only one person she recognized in this office, Daitomi, who had been some sort of acquaintance of Noctis during his reign as Hokage. It did not make her feel any less wary, however, and instead caused Jae to stand on edge. This Shinobi was no push over, not she anticipated she was going to need to defend herself. Getting killed wasn't what worried her so much as losing this opportunity to get her answers. As much as she was here to debunk the Samuru myth she was here to get a lead, something, on the UHV. She would never stop going after them. It had become her obsession and the only thing keeping her together. Without her purpose she was weak and unstable. Like a rag doll being pulled by the seams. Hopefully Kirigakure's protection would give her the pass she needed. Even to just make her intentions known. "I'm from Konoha. Here on behalf of Kirigakure..." She stated, meeting the gaze of the woman who she assumed was the Raikage from presence, mannerism and focus of those surrounding her. Jae was eerily calm, despite possibly dropping the stone that could stir the hornets nest.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:53 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo
                                                    | Genin | Kumo | Buki | Sensor | Suiton, Fuuton | Chakra [350/350] Stamina [150/150] |

post layout by apo-chan

Yukari let out a quite yawn as she read through a few page's waiting to be called into the office. Her teal eyes looked up to see a boy about her age ...maybe and a girl with pink hair walk in. With puzzled look left on Yukari's face the girl closed her book upon hearing someone inside call for anyone else to come in. Just as she was getting ready to walk in a tall male with shaggy hair stepped out while holding the door for her. With a smile and a bow in return for his kindness she stepped into the office moving to the side of the room. Leaning against the wall placing her arm in her red cloak. Taking note of each person inside"Theirs those two hmm soo that one must be the Raikage then the other." Yukari looked at everyone with a smile on her face remaining quite and waited to be addressed seeing as the other person in the room began to start things off.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Artless Angel

Sin Indulged by Desire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:09 am
User Image

-----נust after we entered the room, the Raikage invited anyone else waiting outside into the office. She then acknowledged my presence, and, to my relief, didn't look angry for my absence. But with it came the dread again that she hadn't even noticed. Or she had noticed, but it hadn't occurred that I'd been gone for months until I'd returned. Both hurt about as equally.
-----The heat rushed out of my face when Jae answered Kinpaku's question before I had a chance to speak, announcing herself to be from Konohagakure. Without an explanation beyond being there as an envoy. So I spoke up quickly. "The Mizukage asked me to see her here as an ambassador." Stepping forward, I pulled the envelope from my pocket and held it out to the Raikage. "This should explain everything, and why I was gone for so long. The UHV attacked Kiri, but that was pretty insignificant compared to everything else that happened." I stepped back again. "The rest of what happened is a bit... complicated." That was an understatement. I don't know if I just missed some details and maybe the Mizukage knew more about it. But the time loop, the mushrooms and water, the labyrinth dimension... I couldn't explain any of it.

r y σ :: 両 1 0 0
α c :: 1 1 2 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

chrissy b e a n

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

The room fell silent. Uncomfortably. Dai coxed an brow at Kin as she claimed that Dai was one of few words. A smirk glided across her face at that comment. Dai brought one of her hands up to her lips and 'giggled' at Raiju for flapping his mouth open and close. "Don;t worry, Raiju-kun. I become more talkative once I warm up to you."

Dai rested against the wall as Kinpaku invited the full hall into the room. Dai watched Raiju slip out and held open the door for another that wore a red cloak. Dai's eye flinched a little. Her chakra....Origami blood? Her ending thought echoed in her mind.

Her stare was taken when a noticeable pink hair girl appeared. Oh how, Dai couldn't help that smile creep across her lips. I'll be damned! Jae from Konoha! Dai remember her quite clearly. She was a genin the time Dai spent in Konoha with...HIM. There was a many a time Dai had seen her in the village over the time she was there. Jae had turned into a flawless woman, even under those that ran the fire pit. Dai watched as Jae's chakra fluaxed in such a edgy way. Interesting that her herself possibly had an effect like that on a person. Especially one from Konoha. Dai kept her ears open and an eye on the girl. She didn't quickly trust anyone from outside of the gates like she once did. Her time in the mountains had changed her. The word, Kirigakure passed through Jae's lips. She was here on behalf of Sypher. Dai moved her attention quickly to Kin to see what would be requested. After all, the jounin was one of the two in the room of power to do anything that might be requested.

She didn't move when the girl in the red cloak stood near. Dai looked at the small framed girl, from the corner of her eye, as the girl looked at everyone else from within her hood. Dai's fingers carefull grabbed the back of the girl's hood and pulled it from her head. "It's polite to remove head wear in the kage's presence, genin." She whispered to the girl as she brought her hand back to her being. "Be still as Lady Kage takes care of the visitor." Dai placed her finger against her lips as another jounin of Kumo joined them promptly.

Dai listened as he spoke to Kin. Sypher asked him to escort Jae here as an ambassador. UHV had attacked Kiri. which meant, they weren't done with the nine demons. Dai took in a deep breath and exhaled through her nose. Things HAD gotten out of hand while she was away. Dai was only left to think of the things she could of done for Kiri, only if she had stayed in the village after the attacks.

Dai would continued listening to the meeting that was taking place. Her issues would just have to wait a little while longer.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Artless Angel

chrissy b e a n

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:23 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The seat was already tiresome, but it wasn't going to do much good to get up and wander restlessly. Raiju was quick to excuse himself, was it something she said? Nevertheless, the room was quickly becoming more and more occupied. There was space in the office, but the pink haired one spoke up first. I'm from Konoha. A visible twinge of displeasure. Sypher was going to have quite a bit to answer for for sending a snake into her village gates. A quick glance at Kaileer. Someone else was going to have to answer for it as well. For the moment, she couldn't just crush the woman's face as Kin would normally deem suitable in this case, were it not for the shaky alliance on hand. "Well then, what brings you into a potentially hostile situation?" Kinpaku inquired, flexing her fingers underneath the edge of the desk, little popping sounds while she cracked her knuckles. She was going to need to take a walk after this one.

There wasn't much to do with the face in the background. Red cloak. It was a simplistic appearance, and the way she lingered in back indicated a head for staying out of the limelight in a situation that was quite bothersome. That Kaileer was back was quite phenomenal. She hadn't heard from Wanryoku's party in some time either. She'd have to send someone to investigate. The giant couldn't possibly be killed, could he?

It was just another moment before her jounin spoke up in response to this pink haired girl's statements. She couldn't wrap her head about it. Was she daft? He had brought even a letter from Kirigakure. There had better be a damned good explanation here... and a damn good bribe to boot, the raikage thought to herself in mild irritation, before reaching out to take the letter from him. The UHV had struck again. Well, that explained practically everything as to why she hadn't gotten any news from Kiri in so long. "Complicated, Kaileer?" A simple inquisition, in which she wasn't going to push if necessary. "If there isn't much else, why don't you track down a particular genin for me, while I try to clear things up here?" It was best not to have any witnesses if there was a need for some kind of... accident.

It was good that Daitomi decided to simply step back and watch. One less issue to cover up before yet another potential liability in her choice of allies could catch wind of it. Inhaling, she counted out the moment or two before her jounin stepped into the back of the room with who she assumed to be a genin. At least she was getting to be friendly with someone.

Sin Indulged by Desire

Tao-Benshin

Codekasu

Chrissy b e a n

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Kaileer was quick to fill in the gap of silence, Jae looking to him briefly. Perhaps she had been too quick to draw the origin card out. Not that she cared much. Konoha was as much a home to her as Kumogakure was and that was putting it sweetly. The visible tension in the room would have made her laugh any other time but it did not register in her emotional repertoire. She didn't need people to like her nor trust her. She was just here for information. And to see if Samuru really is here... She thought, her lip twitching at the corner.

Returning her gaze back to the Raikage, she waited a moment before responding back, until after the Raikage had read through the document that Sypher had sent along with Kaileer and Jae. The deal that she had with Kirigakure...Jae was not sure if it was smart to announce it. Even if it might cut her some slack in this setting. It was risky and Jae trusted no one. So instead, she allowed herself to be labeled as an extremely high risk. "I am here to learn what I can of the UHV. Something that might help me find them. They have been bouncing between Konoha, Kumo and Kiri. I want to solidify my facts before I give chase." She said quickly, her voice even and smooth. The details of the other confusing s**t that had occurred in Kirigakure were not really something she was particularly concerned about and did not bother to address it as Kaileer had done. If the time reversals, the zombies and such had anything to do with the UHV she would be all over it but it had been ruled as something unlikely. The UHV had been caught in that mess as well. More than likely it was the working of the beast rising in Kirigakure. Or so the rumors had said.

Her breathing evened and Jae's posture relaxed, the Kunoichi finally in control of herself. She wasn't going to let herself get nervous. Feeling impaired judgment and she needed to be clearheaded. The Raikage was excusing Kaileer out of the room, Jae quick to look into that. She wasn't an idiot. One less body in the room... Her gaze narrowed slightly but glad that Kaileer wouldn't be stuck with her anymore. He was a genuinely good person and she did not want to have to drag him into her troubles. If he had to get pulled into a sticky situation it would not be something that would sit well on the little consciousness she had left. The Raikage was being overly cautious. While Jae understood it was still something she wanted to roll her eyes at. If she were really here to do anything on behalf of Konoha she wouldn't be coming to the Raikage's office and announcing herself. Especially as a shinobi Konoha. The logic was flawed but she kept herself quiet and calm.

User Image

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:21 am
      User Image

❀❀❀
                                                    ____Yukari Mitsiyo

post layout by apo-chan

The office was starting to get alittle interesting specially when something called the UHV was brought up about attacking Kiri. Yukari was still in the hospital when this group or whatever attacked here so she didn't get to see the whole village in chaos from it. Placing her and near her lips the teen would start to yawn quietly but stopped as her hood was pulled down. The girls teal eyes glanced at the woman for a second. It was a odd feeling the girl felt from this woman with the eye patch like Yukari meet her before. Her eyes drifted back towards the others when she was told to be still." Yes Ma'amThe teen would say quietly waving her fingers through her light brown hair.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Sin Indulged by Desire

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

-----ι opened my mouth to respond, but no words came out, so I gaped at the Lady Raikage instead. Maybe it hadn't been her intention, but when she continued after her inquiry, I couldn't help feeling nonplussed that the issue had just been brushed off with her following request. Gone for two months and no interest as to why. Closing my mouth again, I clenched my jaw, biting back the snarky remarks that came to the forefront of my mind. "Yeah, complicated." Unfortunately the venom I felt seeped into my words briefly before I managed to push it back. "All of Mizu no Kuni was caught in a time loop that not just repeated the same day but also sped up time. A day only lasted maybe an hour before everything would reset. There's more, but I'm sure it's explained in that letter." Like the mushrooms and the glyphs and other dimension, etc. I gestured to the paper in her hand, and then turned my gaze to Jae, though I still spoke to Kinpaku. "I don't know a whole lot about the attacks, so I couldn't give her much information."
-----The whole situation I'd been put in wasn't sitting well at all. I felt the need to punch something, so maybe it was best I accept the Raikage's request and leave. The closer we had come to Kumo, the less Jae had spoken--not that she was very talkative to begin with. Especially since mentioning Samuru. From her reactions, I was almost apprehensive of letting her find him. I felt more like I should be warning him. But that was another thing leaving would give me a chance to do. It still more than irked me that, once again, I was being dismissed with no explanation as to why. I was a jounin of Kumogakure, and while I might not be entitled to all of the secrets the village had to bear, I still shouldn't have been treated like a fresh genin.
-----It actually made me miss my time in Kiri. At least there I seemed to have earned some respect.
-----Sighing inwardly, I crossed my arms and looked back at the Raikage. "I can't say I know the newer genin very well." My voice was flat, the simmering anger locked away for the moment. "Who is it I'm looking for?"

r y σ :: 両 5 3 0 0 (+5200)
α c :: 2 0 9 0 0 (+9700)

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:50 am
| Kumogakure | Jounin OININ | Ninjutsu Sensor | Origami No Dara |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai slowly started to slip in paying attention. No wonder she had no interest in office work. It would drive her nuts. I wonder how Kin manages to put up with all this stuff? It was clear to the Jounin that Jae was no threat to them. But being from Konoha, the jounin kind of threw a live grenade at the kage. Dai looked at the genin, that stood next to her, when the girl had called her ma'am. Kunai. Side. Twist. Dai hated having formalities addressed to herself. Oddly, she let it wash away and gave the girl a soft half smile.
Dai returned to the conversation at hand. Important visitation rights to find out more about UHV. But they way Jae held herself. Dai couldn't help but to take notice to a certain flux in the girls charka, every time....a certain thought?....came to the girl's mind. Her tracker skills were really are a curse. Dai closed her eye and cleared her throat softly. I gonna stop doing that. Dai opened her eye slightly and stared at the floor. Her tracking training was intense, it had caused her vision to see everyone's chakra all the time. Her hands tightened next to her hips. A irritating gift set upon her by a dangerous man. Her hands relaxed as the thought crept across her mind. A gift she was grateful for. It had saved her many times, helped the village in times of need, it even tracked down the man that taught her the sight. Dai sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. Apparently, her time in the mountains wasn't long enough! Dai looked up at the ceiling, she was starting to lose it. Offices were not her thing.But deep down she knew once the genin at her side was done taking care of business. Dai could finally discuss the topic that was only meant to be between her and the kage.
Dai stiffened at a strange feeling. Her usually tucked close chakra was plays 'touchy feelly' with the girl's, next to her. Dai's face become concentrated. ...her chakra....It's like Daisuke's and mine? Dai closed her eye and pulled her lower lip in, as she corralled and tucked her chakra back into it's usual thin line around her. Dai then quickly shoo'd the weird thoughts that made their way into her line of thoughts. It made her uncomfortable. And gave her the creeps and willies. QUICK! Think of other things! she told herself as she corrected her posture and went back to listening.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 605 / 605 |
| Oracle Raidus: 15yards |
| AC: 27,850 |
| Ryo: 10,600 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

chrissy b e a n

Codekasu

Tao-Benshin

Sin Indulged by Desire

Distinct Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:03 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The girl wished to find information on the UHV for some reason. Shaking her head, it was a simplistic ideal. Gather information and hunt down the enemy. Admittedly, there was plenty of other reasons to try and hunt the UHV, and unfortunately for this girl, she brought no information of value with a simple sentiment. "You come to Kumogakure, in search of information? Information is not free," the raikage replied dryly to the jounin from Konoha. Perhaps she could send her off someplace likely to end poorly. In the end, she'd gotten valuable enough information on the UHV from Samuru and Myurai (before his last disappearance).

It was only momentarily, when Kaileer spoke up. A few words for inquisition, and the young man didn't seem terribly pleased with her. Had she not had a foreign dignitary on hand, she would have probed further with less care. Things were quite odd in Kirigakure for the period of time in which Kaileer was away. Inhaling for a moment, the oni leaned over and withdrew a file. "His name is Damien, and I'd like you to grab him. Hopefully, we'll have our business concluded at that point." Extending the file on the desk, it would have a photo on hand for the young man to reference, though she had little doubt it would take long for the two to arrive.

Thankfully, Daitomi was choosing to opt into silence in the background, and the new genin was doing much the same. Once Kaileer was out for the moment, she'd get the genin situated to learn. Kinpaku smiled courteously upon rising, inclining her head in thanks to the two in the back of the room for allowing her to finish what needed to be done.

Tao-Benshin

Chrissy B e a n

Codekasu

Sin Indulged by Desire

Quote:

745/745 Chakra
640/640 Stamina

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games