Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:11 pm
Kyoishi had no clue this kid infront of him was the kage's son, either way he'd treat the kid like any other student. "Hmph, mamma's boy...get the two scrolls and since you don't have a weapon, you'll use just a normal kunai." He rolled his eyes at the kid snapping at him, going to stand right infront of the kid, eye to eye, narrowing his own eyes to this child. "By the way...whats your name?" He had forgotten to ask earlier for the kid's name and/or did not listen to Dai saying his name.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:32 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin ground his teeth as Kyoishi called him a mamma's boy, resisting the urge to literally beat on him. He took a deep breath "No." he said coldly, crossing his arms his arms and scowling "Why are you so nasty? You can't even be bothered to remember my name. I remember yours. Daitomi told me you were a good person." he stiffened his legs in a wide defensive stance, not backing down from the older boy's gaze "To me, though, you're nothing but a bully." he turned on his heel, stomping into the dojo "My name is Hakkin Issestu! Hakkin. Issestsu." he shouted over his shoulder. Once inside, he went straight to the scroll wall, pissed off and really wishing his mom would let him drink. Calling him names, ordering him around and laughing at him for not being able to do things. What kind of rude teacher had Daitomi sent him to?! He's a jerk! he thought, looking through the scrolls. Even so, he would do what he was told...didn't mean he wouldn't talk back though...

OoC: Sorry. Haki is a grump right now ><

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm
Kyoishi did a 'hmph' in response to Hakki, the kid had to learn the world was more nasty then kyoishi was rude and arrogant. "Can't sugarcoat things Hakkin, wait a second.............." Where had he heard that last name from? Now it got him, his 'mommy' was the kage! A wide grin was placed on his face, this kid just prepared himself to a day of hard *ss taijustu training, now he wasn't going to let anything slide or hold the boy back. "This just got better....right Shi?" Shi rolled his eyes but laughed, not having spoken infront f the child yet so he would wait to answer.
[[ kyoishi's just being a big pain xD ]]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin dragged the Suiken scroll down but the other scroll was harder to locate, stuck way far in the back and he pulled it out with a frown. He held them both uncertainly for a moment, debating whether or not to just take the scrolls and leave. He could learn without Kyoishi...But where would I go? I'd get lost... he scowled and then came back out, standing with the scrolls in front of Kyoishi "Got them."

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:32 pm
Kyoish waited, knowing the boy would have a tough time in there, he had been in there once for the Kumogakure taijustu style. "Good, choose which one you want to start with and we'll begin." "Neither of us can help a lot but kyoishi surely volunteers to be a test dummy if you use the Suiken! Hehe..." She spoke right after kyoishi, earning a low growl from his master and a chuckle from Shi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"I want to do Suiken." Haki said, even before the dog spoke. He eyed it carefully, now appraising it with a more cautious mind set Its smart enough to talk, its smart enough to think. he reached in his bag and drew out a bottle of sake, holding it ready in his hands "I'm ready when you are." he said, staring at Kyoishi with determination.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 pm
Kyoishi nodded, taking the Suiken scroll and opening it, laying it down on Shi's back so Hakki could read it when he needed too. "Read the first techinque and assess what you need to accomplish before completing that first technique, oh...you already have the booze...good! Still, read it. You also have to learn to teach yourself." He pointed the first one out for Hakki, if the kid needed too, he could use Kyoishi to perform since dummies were originaly for airborn to hand striked techinques and ninjustu. Real people were used for footing, air, hand, and genjustu.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 am
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin stared at Kyoishi and came to a realization "Learn to teach myself. In other words, you're useless. Completely useless." he said, taking the scroll off Shi's back and rolling it back up. His expression was neutral as he started into the dojo rather then standing outside it "You can go away then. If I need a test dummy, I'll use a wooden one." he said over his shoulder as he went in. He found an empty solitary training room and shut the door, setting his bottle of sake down with the scroll. He sat next to it all and flipped the scroll open, rereading the first technique as he took a few pulls of diluted sake before he stood He should have just said that at the beginning. I don't need a teacher who tells me I need to learn to teach myself. That is next to useless. I can work on my own. he shook out his limbs, preparing for the technique 'Drunken Dancing'. He began to move slowly at first, appearing to stumble and trip about, careful of his surroundings as he twisted about. After a moment though, Haki was twirling about in what was a drunken daze to some but he was merely tipsy. He was too young, in his mother and care takers opinions, to drink straight sake so it would take him longer to be truly drunk. Which was fine...he only needed a little for this technique. Within a few minutes, Haki had a smooth fluid drunk dance going, his mind wandering a little as he danced.

OoC: Minty, I had Haki say what he did because I dunno when I'll next be able to post >< I know I've kind of locked you down the last few days and I don't want to do that again.

Drunken Dancing
Training :: Rank E
The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Required to learn before moving on to other techniques. |

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:46 pm
Kyoishi just glared at Hakki as he spoke, useless?! Who wants to teach after getting injured on his back and road burns? "Well then! When you think your ready, we'll spar and see what you've learned!" Bah! Kids these days! He turned with Shi and walked off to, yes, the first time ever, not by force, the hotsprings. He felt dirty for once and needed to relax.

[[it's ok, i need to do two projects with rough drafts due this friday x.x]]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:46 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

As they approached the dojo, Cloud paused for a moment, looking from the direction of the front gates and moving his head until his nose pointed towards the Temple of Perseverance. His nose quivered, nostrils expanding as he sniffed the air. Noticing that her constant companion had stopped in his tracks, Suzume stopped as well and turned to him. "Cloud? What's wrong?" asked the red head, wondering what had caught the german shepherd's attention. The normally talkative dog continued to be silent for a moment or two, before he shook his head and continued on his way. "Nothing Suzu. Thought I smelled something but... I was probably just mistaken or something." Finding that to be a bit odd, Suzume did not speak up on the matter but instead stepped inside the dojo with him.

Picking out the bukijutsu scrolls she needed, Cloud moved over to lie down while Suzume set to work training. After having picked up a bokken to use for the training.

First she had to learn some new Shigure Soen techniques that she had missed. To keep it fresh, she'd go through the different ranks of the other different sword styles she was going to learn. First technique of Shigure Soen to learn was called Misting Rain. Having mastered almost each and every other technique, this would be a breeze for the red head. Raising her bokken up, focusing her water chakra into it, she swung down and a "mist" swirled about her, the range of it spreading out a good ways and providing cover. After it faded, Suzume went back to look through the Tetsu no Ryu scroll to see what she would learn for the second stage of the style.

[Post 1/1 Learned Misting Rain]

Testu no Ryu was a tricky style to learn and maintain power, mainly because one did basically have to have to be like a samurai. The first of the valued virtues in this style was rectitude. She must have strong moral principles. Honesty, integrity, decency... for a full shinobi, these would probably be hard to pull off. Since in acts of espionage, they had to lie and possibly do things to get to their target. Suzume was sure that samurai could disguise themselves when they needed to fool an enemy. Aside from needing to do that, she would have to hold herself to a higher standard.

Facing the training dummy of choice for today, Suzume rushed towards her target before jumping into the air. Instead of raising her blade for a clean cut, she instead brought her sword down, the tip stabbing into the shoulder of the training dummy. Targeting specific areas would allow for a less lethal take down of course. Once her feet were on the ground, Suzume readied for the next technique she would learn.

[Post 1/1 Learned Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy]

Next to learn would be the Turning Swallow Cut. Using chakra to stimulate her nervous system and increase her reflexes, the cut would be so fast and precise it was said it could take down a bird mid-flight. Still facing the training dummy she had just previously attacked, Suzume began to focus her chakra. Once ready, she brought the bokken up, slicing down the center of the dummy before slicing back up. The cut would undoubtedly be hard for some to see, her precision was right on since there was one perfect straight line going vertically up the straining dummy. Not to mention it had enough power that the cut was a little deep despite how blunt the bokken was.

[Post 1/1 Learned Turning Swallow Cut]

Having already learned five other techniques, Suzume just knew she was ready for the Chakra Scabbard. Focusing her chakra, it was faint since this was merely a bokken, but wind chakra danced about and crackled along the blade. The description of this technique said that with this power and refining this technique, her blade would become sharp enough to cut through even the thickest steel. Looking back towards the training dummy, she raised her bokken and delivered a horizontal slice. This slice had a noticeably deeper cut than the Turning Swallow Cut, the wind chakra having done it's job nicely. Turning the technique off, Suzume readied herself for the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Chakra Scabbard]

This technique was a sort of follow up should the opponent manage to dodge Iado. In a way, this technique was being dishonest as well. Perhaps by her own moral views, it was alright to be dishonest towards an opponent or enemy. Certainly that must be the case, otherwise Tetsu no Ryu was slightly hypocritical.

Clearing her mind of such thoughts, Suzume set the bokken at her side, inside the wood scabbard it came with. First she drew the blade to strike the dummy, intentionally missing since it could not dodge on it's own. Yet instead of pulling her blade back to sheath the bokken, she brought the scabbard up to strike the side of the training dummy's head before bringing the scabbard to the bokken and sheathing the weapon.

[Post 1/1 Learned Twin Dragon Strike]

This next technique was fairly clever as well. Not relying on Iado since she would not draw her weapon but would instead attack with the weapon while it was still in it's scabbard. It would allow for a decent surprise attack, that would not lethally harm the opponent but also create an opening for the actual weapon itself. With her bokken sheathed and at her side, she drew the blade up, still sheathed, and struck the side of the dummy's head. For a better follow up, she quickly drew her blade and performed a horizontal slash across the dummy's torso, finishing the attack.

[Post 1/1 Learned Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning]

Out of all of her styles, Juurai Toorima was noticeably the most different. It was a traditional style used by ninja of old. While it would be helpful for stealth and such, Suzume needed it for other purposes. Having battled with Kein early on in her career as a shinobi, she had been at a disadvantage due to his Sharingan. A straightforward battle was not possible in some cases, lest she wished to be defeated. The advantage she wished to gain from Juurai Toorima, was the use of the special smoke pellets. They would blur her chakra signature and make the network difficult to follow. Thus, she would be taking care of any advantages an opponent might have that were like the Sharingan eyes.

Producing a practice pellet offered at the dojo, Suzume threw it to the ground. The pellet burst in decent smoke screen, covering her completely and covered her attack to the last second as she moved and struck the training dummy with a vertical slash, coming from up to down.

[Post 1/1 Learned Smoke Bomb Technique]

After the last smoke screen had faded, Suzume brought out two smoke pellets this time. She brought her hands up and threw them hard to the ground, close to her. The smoke screen began to rise, the red head performed the necessary hand seal and disappeared within the smoke. Now she appeared right behind the training dummy, ready to strike along the dummy's back if she so chose to do so. Quite the technique, it would be more useful than the substitution technique she had learned while training in the academy.

[Post 1/1 Learned Aseru (To Fade)]

Kiss of Flesh and Steel was sort of another anomaly as far as the other styles went. While it did utilize a sword for the techniques, it also used taijutsu-like attacks such as punches and kicks. Suzume saw it as a way to continue taking the opponent off guard if they believed all she used was her blade in battle. Swinging her blade fully in a horizontal slash, Suzume continued with the momentum, raising her leg in a spin kick that struck the side of the training dummy. It was quite easy to keep her balance and soon she was back upon her feet. Ready for the next technique that she would learn.

[Post 1/1 Learned Alluring Lick]

Moving back from behind the training dummy, Suzume summoned a shadow clone to help continue her training. After it had gotten a bokken as well, Suzume assumed an alert stance as she waited for the other to attack. With the shadow clone coming in for an attack, Suzume swung her blade in a wide parry. She appeared to be off balance by this technique and the shadow clone stumbled as well. Only Suzume used the momentum to quickly spin, her hand stretched out to back hand the shadow clone but stopping just short of touching her clone's cheek.

[Post 1/1 Learned Waiting Kiss]

Next, they gave each other some distance so that the real Suzume could rush at the now defending shadow clone. Once they were both ready, Suzume rushed towards her clone and focused her chakra. Focusing the chakra in her bokken, she quickly snapped out a horizontal slash to push aside the clone's bokken. With the power and force off setting the shadow clone, Suzume sent out a punch right for the other's torso but stopped just before contact. It felt so strange to use punches and kicks, but they weren't hard for Suzume to master.

[Post 1/1 Learned Tongue Kiss]

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  

Haruhi000777

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

While busy with her training, Suzume had been unaware that Cloud had decided to slip out. Something was bothering the German Shepherd, a scent he should not have been smelling. So he went off on his own to investigate while Suzume continued her training.

Right now, she was sending bursts of chakra through her body, quite easily. It was a method to increase her own chakra, something necessary for Shigure Soen so that she could perform more of it's complex techniques. The practice was quite easy and Suzume could feel a new reserve of chakra, freshly tapped into for her to use.

[Post 1/1 Learned Blessed Rain]

Next to master, the third stage of Tetsu no Ryu. The second tenant of Bushido... courage. As far as Suzume knew, she had been able to face fear and pain before. Although she did feel a little worried that one time at the Uchiha mansion in Konohagakure, but she kept fighting despite the fact.

Next technique, Form Manipulation. Suzume focused her chakra around her blade, picturing the form she wished it to take, that of a broadsword. Soon chakra formed about her katana, the chakra shape widening, becoming straighter, a little heavier. Soon the desired form had taken shape and she was holding a broad sword. Satisfied with the ease taken to use this technique, Suzume let the chakra form back around her katana and prepared for the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Form Manipulation]

Having the chakra around her blade and ready to be used, Suzume turned to aim at the training dummy. Pulling her bokken back, she swung, delivering a horizontal slash and sending the crescent shape of chakra on its way. It traveled all of the way to the training dummy and struck it hard. The dummy moving back and forth, violently at first but calming down soon after. This left her without a chakra scabbard but it would undoubtedly be a useful technique if she needed to hit someone but could not get close enough. With that technique mastered, she was ready to move on to the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Pressure Wave]

This next technique would be an interesting one to learn. Certainly not complicated, but it would need to be used in certain circumstances in battle. Standing within eight feet of the training dummy, she pulled her blade back and then thrust the bokken out. By focusing chakra into the tip, Suzume extended the end of her bokken by however much needed within eight feet. She struck the training dummy in the stomach, hard enough that it would certainly hurt. Perhaps it might even cut into the stomach. Letting the chakra dissipate, Suzume pulled her bokken back to rest at her side and readied for the next technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Drying Pole]

Having gotten some practice wire from the storage room, Suzume tied a thin wire to the end of a shuriken. Never having recalled a time when she actually used her shuriken, the red head gave a practice throw to warm up. It hit the training dummy with decent accuracy and she reeled it back in with the thin wire. She threw it once more, this time intentionally missing the training dummy. Yet with a light tug on the wire, she changed it's direction, making it fly back and hit the training dummy on the back of the head. Once it hit, Suzume moved towards the dummy, pulling the shuriken out and putting it back with the others before distancing herself from the training dummy.

[Post 1/1 Learned Insen (Hidden Line)]

Pulling out more thicker wires, Suzume wrapped one around each of her fingers before facing the training dummy once more. Juurai Toorima was not a usual bukijutsu with her, not really a sword style, but Suzume specialized in bukijutsu and was able to pick up rather quickly on what she had to do. Flinging her arms out, the wires attached to her fingers flew out towards the training dummy. Yet after she focused chakra into the wires, they turned and moved, wrapping around the training dummy and capturing it in a net. When she withdrew the wires, marks where they had cut into the dummy could be seen.

[Post 1/1 Learned Juu Kousen no Hitojichi (Hostage of Ten Steel Wires)]

This final technique to the third stage was a little strange, but bound to be useful in certain situations. Having found the right piece of chakra to use, Suzume held each end between each index and forefinger. Focusing her chakra, the cloth began to extend, continuing until it was her same height and width. Making sure the cloth was secure to her feet and having a grip on it with each hand, Suzume focused her fuuton chakra, she slowly floated up into the air and glided in a circle, testing out how it felt and how to move. With her wind chakra, she could free fly since the wind she could create would help guide her movements. Satisfied she had the basics down, Suzume touched down on the ground and let the cloth return to normal size.

[Post 1/1 Learned Takoage no Waza (Art of Kite Flying)]

With the third stage of Juurai Toorima down, that just left the third stage of Kiss of Flesh and Steel. Back more closer to her natural way of fighting, the Shadow Clone she had summoned would stand from where she was sitting and come back onto the dojo floor. Both ready, Suzume gave the first move, performing a few horizontal slashes towards the clone. The clone easily blocked them, but Suzume then stepped awkwardly and appeared to stumble. She closed the distance between herself and her shadow clone, taking the opportunity to deliver a sneaky punch, but merely tapping the clone's torso. One technique down...

[Post 1/1 Learned Furue Koushin (Trembling Lips)]

Next the two came in, deadlocked and apparently no way for them to advance. For this technique, Suzume performed a wide parry. She pushed hard against the clone's bokken, pushing it off to the side that would make the both of them stumble. Yet unlike her shadow clone, Suzume recovered fast and performed a back flip. This back flip would give her some distance between herself and her clone, but her front leg would also be brought up in a kick. The kick would miss of course, just close enough to prove she could kick the other as she distanced herself from her shadow clone. Next they would get ready to try the third technique.

[Post 1/1 Learned Fuki Seppun (Accidental Kiss)]

For this technique, her shadow clone would rush in and try to strike her. This technique would be a bit out of character since Suzume had to over exaggerate her dodge. This whole style seemed a bit clumsy actually. A way to disguise the real attacks. Perhaps Suzume would open up with this style when it came to an opponent? Throw them off, lull them into a false confidence. Suzume fell back, avoiding the blow but catching herself on her hands. She turned in a quick circle while still on the ground, her leg coming out to sweep the shadow clone off it's feet. The technique was successful, but the shadow clone easily caught herself so that the fall would not hurt.

[Post 1/1 Learned Kisumaku (Hickey)]

For the final technique in this third stage, Suzume would use a technique that was not quite surprising. Unless she jumped from up above of course. Suzume moved in towards her shadow clone, after they had moved apart a decent distance of course. The red head jumped up and performed a front flip, her bokken was left out throughout the spin, striking down from above in a vertical slice against the shadow clone. Suzume's blade was of course blocked, she didn't have to hit, she just had to perform the technqiue correctly. Landing on her feet, she and her shadow clone separated, both ready to continue training.

[Post 1/1 Learned Boushi Shita (Spinning Tongue)]

((Cloud Exited the Dojo))

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:21 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:305 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

After taking tokui around for a bit of a walk yuugao and asa would return to the dojo a bit out of it since they'd kinda been thinking on how best to pull in more missions. They'd recieved permission for the C-rank mission as long as sensei supervised but as for what else yuu would have to look out for help wanted adds around town for some pocket money. Finding a seat yuu would then be re,inded of what training she still had left to complete. It wasn't much else when it came to her physique but her genjutsu still could use some work. She'd stop to notice suzume taking this rare freetime to progress her techniques further as well. Yuunwould watch suzume's quick practice and mastery of the blade. Her own skills were much more hard to seek out but that didn't stop her aspirations as a swordsman. "Hey asa you want to train a little after this. I need you to tell me if my genjutsu work. Don't worry i'll let you out of it before it gets too bad." She'd reassure. Her partner as she'd rock tokui's in her arms to calm her. Asagao would only twitch his nose a bit and show the discomfort he'd felt towards the idea but he'd remain silent.

((OOC: ))

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:11 am
User Image

Next was another new technique from Shigure Soen that Suzume would learn. Not as quickly as her most recent techniques of course but still fairly quickly. It was a technique known as Fiendish Speed Rain, she would focus her chakra and apply it in explosive bursts. That way, she would speed up, appearing on fire as she moved faster than what she normally would be able to. It would catch the opponent off as she moved in for an attack to harm her opponent. She would need only the training dummy to practice this technique for now.

[Post 1/3]

Moving back nearer to the training dummy, she did notice that her student, the kangaroo, and Tokui were back in the dojo. As far as she could see, the infant was just fine so far. Good, perhaps Yuugao would be her baby sitter from now on. With that having been seen and Suzume was feeling better knowing that Tokui was fine, she set back on the task before her once more. The chakra control would not be much of a problem for her, she just had to do this just right the first time. Chakra bursts had to be right on and she had to attack right on to the training dummy so that she would successfully learn this technique.

[Post 2/3]

Ready and with chakra focused, Suzume approached the training dummy. Controlling how her chakra was released so that her speed would increase. Everything felt right as she approached the training dummy, her chakra making it appear as if fire was about her body. Then when she was within striking distance, Suzume thrust out her blade and hit the training dummy right in the chest. A good attack with her bokken, it hit right on and it seemed to last mere seconds. Satisfied that she had learned the technique, Suzume would move on to the other bukijutsu she had to learn.

[Post 3/3 Learned Fiendish Speed Rain]

This next technique made her a little nervous, since it would weaken and make normal blades so easy to break. Suzume would learn it, but she would not use it until she reinforced her own blade. She had used her father's old sword as her main blade. Yet... it was older than she was, it had seen so much action. Perhaps it was time for her to bring it in to a forge, have it reborn as a new blade that would last. As a blade that would be quite tough and last long enough even her own offspring might use one day. It was a pleasant thought that Suzume would have to do later when she had the time.

[Post 1/3]

With thought to remake her sword later, Suzume had decided to once more use the training dummy to practice this technique. This technique was to be so powerful that it could cut through muscle, bone, armor, and even a horse that the opponent may have been riding. The problem was when focusing the chakra, as such fine point use of her chakra would weaken the blade. Her bokken might very well snap after this technique, when she would use other techniques. Then again, it was wood... Suzume would just have to see how it would go, perhaps replace the bokken if it did break.

[Post 2/3]

Ready to attack the training dummy, Suzume focused chakra into her bokken for the attack. With her attack ready, Suzume was close enough to the training dummy that she merely had to take a step forward as she brought the bokken above her head. Bringing the bokken down, the blunt blade actually cut into the head of the training dummy, splitting it in two. Although with the chakra, it did not go too far into the dummy. Afterwards she had to work to yank the bokken out of the dummy's head. The bokken seemed weakened, but hopefully it could hold up to more training.

[Post 3/3 Learned Hachiware (Helmet Breaker)]

This next technique would allow for Suzume to make two blows at once. First, with the chakra scabbard around her bokken, she would move in to strike. The first strike would be a regular blow with the bokken, immediately afterwards, the chakra scabbard would follow up in another blow. The chakra powered blow would be hard to see coming, but it could be countered by a chakra force of the same rank. Suzume was not worried about the last part though, it would be easy to take a person off guard.

[Post 1/3]

As she created a chakra scabbard for her bokken, Suzume thought back to the tenets of Bushido, the third one to be specific. Benevolence. If she remembered correctly, benevolence was when someone was to be kind and generous. Suzume liked to think that she was kind and generous. She had opened her home to Kein's children and she tried to be kind to others. That third tenet was certainly nothing to worry much about. Satisfied she already practiced benevolence, Suzume faced the training dummy once more to attack it.

[Post 2/3]

With the chakra scabbard around the bokken, Suzume was standing at the ready in front of the training dummy. Pulling her bokken back, she struck from the right in a horizontal slash that hit the training dummy's arm. The first blow would not cut into the arm, but the chakra scabbard blow would certainly cause more damage. Although the second blow could not be seen, Suzume's chakra scabbard hit hard and damaged the arm of the training dummy. Already the dummy was looking more and more torn apart, but it would have to weather through any more damage.

[Post 3/3 Learned Two As One]

Sighing softly, Suzume sheathed the wooden bokken in it's wood sheather and stretched her arms back. Her shoulders were a bit stiff and she wanted to loosen up before continuing further. So far so good, she was only two stages away from mastering three more bukijutsu styles. With so many techniques at her disposal, she was bound to be formidable. Perhaps strong enough to take on any mission the Raikage sent her way. Then perhaps, she would become a Konin or even a Sannin of Kumogakure. A fierce opponent to reckon with.

[Post 1/2]

Since this was such a simple technique to learn, Suzume would use the training dummy once more. Taking out one of the training pellets offered in the dojo, Suzume held it between her index and thumb fingers of her right hand. Throwing it at the feet of the training dummy, the smoke pellet broke, purple smoke bursting out and around the training dummy. Showing that the poisonous purple smoke had spread about, it would work on a real live subject to poison them. After the smoke dissipated, Suzume moved on to learn the next technique.

[Post 2/2 Learned Biransei Endan no Jutsu (Poisonous Smoke Bomb Technique)]

This next technique was just as simple as the first. She would merely have to toss smoke pellets and then get behind the training dummy. While it did sound simple, it was actually a technique that would require more stealth than that. She'd have to use smoke pellets to obscure her own form and then use smoke pellets to cut off the opponent's vision. Sighing softly, Suzume procured more smoke pellets that were free to be used by the shinobi in the dojo to practice this new technique.

[Post 1/2]

Having the smoke pellets in hand, Suzume threw some about herself to obscure her form. Then afterwards, she threw the smoke pellets at her shadow clone without warning. Her shadow clone was off guard, trying to locate the real Suzume. The real Suzume however, had already moved behind her shadow clone and tapped the back of her neck. After the smoke dissipated, it could be seen that Suzume was behind her shadow clone. Showing that she had successfully performed the technique and was ready to move on.

[Post 2/2 Learned Funkei no Jutsu (Decapitation Technique ) ]

Next was a more complex technique that required chakra for her to use. It was simply known as the Afterimage Technique. With quick movements, she would leave behind afterimages that would make her hard to follow. Suzume would have her shadow clone watch closely, to make sure that she really was creating after images. It would not be quite so simple a task since chakra control was necessary. Nothing that required little thought to perform but perhaps needed more precision.

[Post 1/3]

As she prepared the chakra for this technique, a glance over to where Cloud should have been, showed he was not there. That was certainly curious, where could he have wandered off to? Suzume would rather know where the dog was more often than not. After all, he was just a normal dog and her constant companion. She did not want something back to happen to the dog. Although she doubted that Cloud would leave the village, he would be safe within Kumogakure, right?

[Post 2/3]

With her chakra ready and her shadow clone observing her, Suzume moved her hands about quickly. The quick motions were followed up by multiple afterimages. Looking to her shadow clone, the clone gave a nod of her head to show that there were afterimages following Suzume's hands. Satisfied that she basically had the technique down, Suzume allowed the chakra to dissipate so that she could move on to her next technique. A technique that she would need the clone's help with.

[Post 3/3 Learned Zanzou no Jutsu (Afterimage Technique) ]

For this final technique of the fourth stage of Juurai Toorima, Suzume would need three more smoke pellets. After the smoke pellets would be used, Suzume would allow her chakra to remain dormant and appear to fade away. This would, according to the scroll, allow her to move about stealthily for a limited time. She would most likely be hard to spot and she would move freely to attack or to escape. With her shadow clone at the ready to observe, Suzume readied the smoke pellets.

[Post 1/3]

It wasn't as if she didn't worry enough about Cloud. After all, in dog years he was basically an adult now. A young adult mind you, but still an adult. He would go off to do things at times and explore. Despite how Cloud acted, the male would still know of his limitations. Perhaps Suzume was just a worrier after all though. She worried for the children under her care and worried about her companion. She briefly wondered if it would be this bad whenever she was back in a relationship or when she had her own biological children. That might possibly be the case...

[Post 2/3]

With the smoke pellets ready, Suzume tossed them to the ground and let the smoke screen rise. Then she performed the necessary hand seals to make her chakra lie dormant, Suzume disappeared after the smoke was gone and snuck around behind her shadow clone once more. The clone seemed unaware and the real Suzume once more tapped the back of her clone's neck. With the obvious success of that technique having been practice, Suzume was ready to move on to master the fourth stage of the next style.

[Post 3/3 Learned Gisou no Waza (Art of Camouflage) ]

With her and her shadow clone facing off, Suzume was ready to practice the Kiss of Flesh and Steel style. Things were becoming a bit more complex with the style now. It was a style that while wild, would help her along the way with it's interesting techniques. There were techniques in the fifth and sixth stage that she was especially keen to learn. Since they were more powerful, quick, and deadly. They would have to wait until after she finished with this final fourth stage though. Which would be wrapped up quickly since the red head already had an understanding of the techniques.

[Post 1/2]

With this technique, she would have to be careful not to seriously harm her shadow clone. It was a vicious attack where she could wrench an arm out of the socket and kick hard to the stomach. As her shadow clone attacked, Suzume dodged and grabbed her clone's arm. Careful to pull the clone close, she raised her leg to kick, but stopped just short of actually touching her shadow clone. With this technique learned, she let go of her shadow clone and got ready to practice the next technique.

[Post 2/2 Learned Shitsuren no Seppun (Broken Heart's Kiss) ]

The next technique would be slightly more harder to execute, but it would be good for a surprise attack. Suzume would have to drop to one knee, then roll while performing a slash. Either a good way to turn the battle or take an opponent by surprise when they thought she was yielding to them. This one she would also practice with her shadow clone since she would better learn with the clone than with a training dummy. Sighing softly, Suzume gently rolled her shoulders and got ready for the attack.

[Post 1/2]

As her shadow clone moved in to attack, Suzume dropped to one knee with her blade held in her hand at her side. When the timing was right, she rolled off to her left while performing a slash towards the clone's legs. The cut barely grazed the other's legs though, just enough contact to know that it had connected correctly. Back on her feet after the roll, Suzume stood up and got back into place so that she could practice the next technique she needed to learn.

[Post 2/2 Learned Kyuu Seppun (Sudden Kiss) ]

This next technique would require a little more concentration than the last two since it required chakra. This time however, she would practice on the training dummy since this was a rather gruesome attack. Suzume moved back towards the training dummy while she allowed chakra to bleed into her weapon. A subtle reinforcement of the blade, but necessary so that she would be able to cut more easily into an opponent. It would take a very short amount of time for her blade to be ready.

[Post 1/3]

While bleeding chakra into her bokken, she looked back towards the spot where Cloud should have been. He still wasn't back yet. Just what was that dog doing? She knew something had caught his attention earlier, but she had no idea what that something could be. Well, she did have ideas as to what it could be. A cat, another dog, someone familiar... she doubted it was Kein though. He had suffered quite the breakdown and he would need time to heal his wounds. Of course, when he came back, Suzume would be stronger than ever.

[Post 2/3]

Moving towards the training dummy, Suzume brought her bokken back before stabbing it right through the dummy's chest. Then she placed her foot on the dummy and pushed him away while removing her blade. It was a rather gruesome attack, there was no doubt about that. The chakra would only be needed to pierce through armor, otherwise it could be used without the chakra to reinforce the attack. Satisfied she had learned the technique, she was on to learn the last technique in this fourth stage.

[Post 3/3 Learned Iki-jisan Seppun (Breath Taking Kiss) ]

This last technique she would also practice on the training dummy as well since she did not want her shadow clone to disappear just yet. This one would be useful if she was close up to an opponent and needed distance or an opening. Stretching her arms back, Suzume was readying for this one last technique of the forth style. She was feeling a bit stiff but was willing to continue with her training. Almost there, just one more technique for her to learn.

[Post 1/3]

Her mind wandered once more, wondering where Kein had gone off to. He had to be somewhere in the country, or even outside of Kumo country. After blowing up the Raikage's office, he'd have to go somewhere far so that he would not be hunted down. Although, Suzume could understand the pain he was going through. She had lost her own father at a young age an she still missed him. She was sure her mother did too, yet right now they were not on speaking terms. Not after she had run away to become a shinobi, against her mother's wishes.

[Post 2/3]

Moving close to the training dummy, Suzume placed the blunt side of her weapon against it's chest. Chakra surged to where her bokken met the training dummy and surged out soon afterwards. The training dummy swayed back a bit, enough that it was obviously a powerful enough force. It would off set a shinobi not prepared for such a technique. Satisfied that she had correctly performed the technique, Suzume stepped back to take a breather from her training for the moment.

[Post 3/3 Learned Oritatami-shiki no Koushin (Folding Lips) ]

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:01 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki was sipping from the diluted sake as he examined his scroll, eyes attentive as he sat cross legged. The next scroll gave him a rather nice choice of what to do "Combo drop...." he mumbled, taking another drink before he stood. A drop combo that could work in any situation...well without Kyoishi around to practice on, he settled for a dummy. Using the drunken dance, he drifted over to it and then struck with speed. He seemed to fall, one arm going out to keep himself steady and instead struck hard enough to knock the dummy off its balance. He did not, however, get a double in and he sat on the floor, staring at the dummy for a moment How do I strike twice...? he thought, looking a little forlorn. He stood suddenly and wobbled a bit, his leg striking out at the dummy's stand. It wobbled one way and he spun, as if trying to correct himself and cracked it across the crown. The dummy spun out wide and hit the ground "Who needs a teac-Ahh!" he tried to cheer but spun too far and landed on the floor again "I certainly don't need HIM for a teacher...." he grumbled "Stupid red head....." he mumbled, sitting up and rubbing his horns slightly.

Drunk Dropper
Simple ::Rank E
A simple combo, normally learned after the Drunk Dance. The user simple belts out a quick one-two combo, but this combo isn't specific in what is involved in the one-two combo. Rather, it allows the student to learn and adapt that unpredictable nature this style is famed for. In the hands of a novice, a stepping stone, but in the hands of a master this is a useful teaching method, if not a useful combo.
|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

Having decided to take a break from her training for now, Suzume looked and noticed another shinobi in the dojo. This one had... horns? An oni? Searching through her memories since the male seemed familiar to her, she remembered seeing him with Kinpaku. Ah, her son if she recalled correctly. Seeing him fall, she decided to check and see if he was alright. The red head moved closer to his position and asked "Are you okay?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games