Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:26 pm
as Seito and Zane ran at eatch other Seito used his chained Sickle to channel the lightning of his attack giving him a longer reach he swung the lightning scythe at the bow to cut him down before they clashed to give him time to jump back from the wind attacks "your slugish how do you hoe to defeat me in your sate "  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 pm
Zane glared and swung his Lightning Blade to deflect the chain sickle. Then he used the momentum of his swing to turn and send a shuriken at Seito. Immediately after he began forming hand-signs and the shuriken began to multiply. "Kiri, attack him from the side." Zane yelled as his Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu sped towards Seito.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:49 pm
Tayu pushed herself to her feet and joined Kohane and Kikou. Kita flew over and landed on her shoulder. "Maybe Kita could fly us out," she suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 pm
((Just remember, Nowe needs your help. emotion_awesome ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:17 pm
I wanna be the very best
To catch them is my real test

Like no one ever was
To train them is my cause

Kiri growled in anger. "I can still defeat you, you b*****d!" She said, attacking him again, darting at his side to attack with her bladed fans. She could feel the sluggish response of her limbs and it frustrated her. Her anger made her more careless than she normally would have been, angry at herself, at Seito, and at the Itachi doll for sapping her strength. Her attacks were reckless, leaving openings in her defense.

Clickies please? You know you want to click the adorable pokemon on my farm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 pm
Seito used his own fan to use a wind jutsu to pull Zane's Shuriken and blow them at Kiri seeing if her weaken state could take the assult  

Xistund

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri's eyes widened at the sudden shuriken attack. She dodged to the side, but quite fast enough. She dodged some of them, but not all. The shuriken grazed her, leaving a deep gashs across her arms and legs.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:24 pm
Zane glared at Seito, his hate for him burning even hotter as he formed the hand-signs and used his patented Dragon Boom Breath Jutsu, sending an exploding fireball at Seito in retaliation.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:05 pm
Seito clamped his hands together "Wind Release: Gale Palm" to use the wind to make the fire blow back at the boy

Kikou nodded "it may be best to find where we are... how did we even get here in the first place"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:57 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri swiftly used her fans, summoning a wind wall to protect Zane. She could feel even that simple jutsu starting to drain her. She didn't have much left in her, she knew. She had to end this now. Swiftly, she pulled on what little chakra she had left, and changed the wind wall into an offensive attack, trying to overwhelm Seito with the razor sharp attack.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:12 pm
"ITS TIME TO DIE" Seito's eyes focused and black flames flew at her shaped huge as a three legged bird to burn her to ashes and melt alot of the rooms behind her "YATAGARASU!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:19 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

Kiri's eyes widened as she saw the flames coming at her. She tried to form a wind wall again but she was already drained. And the bird moved too fast for her too dodge. She screamed as the flames surrounded her. Instinctively, she threw her fans, trying to save them from the flames. The fans clattered to the ground, unharmed. But the same couldn't be said of Kiri. She screamed her voice raw, the flames eating away at her until she collapsed to the ground. The flames finally petered out, leaving a charred body. Kiri didn't move, didn't breath. Her recklessness had finally caught up with her. She was dead.

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:26 pm
(Oh noes? Killing of Kirk for a reason or simply to have her resurrected later on?)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:35 pm
Zane stared in horror as Seito killed Kiri. His shock was short lived as it became replaced with a tremendous rage. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" Zane screamed and activated his Mangekyou Sharingan. Suddenly a massive cloud of chakra began to form and condense around him, giving form to an eerie spectral shape, Zane had finally manifested the Susano-o.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:41 pm
I wanna be the very best

Like no one ever was

((Epic drama is always a good reason to kill people. razz ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games