Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:41 pm
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.
I'd be jounin right away if I took these missions. xD. Can't say much for the ryo though...

I guess I should start training Shunkan, Yo-ko?
thats prob a good idea ill add you to the list

Sweet, thanks.

I'm tellin' ya, Shiki will be the undisputed leader of VOID. xD.
maybe when me and Bast retire....XD

*Cough*Uhhuuuuhh...*Cough*

xp

Odd how they go from Gennin to Jonin so quickly... O~O

They grow up so fast... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm
you just mad you didnt get to molest them XD

*this was Yo-ko  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm
gah... i'm sooo bored. and hey yo. i see you're using winter's account... again. unless that was posted earlier and i just never realised it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 am
dreadno
gah... i'm sooo bored. and hey yo. i see you're using winter's account... again. unless that was posted earlier and i just never realised it.

Winter here. having two accounts log in to Gaia back to back causes havoc apparently. Yo-ko's account stays logged into chat, but it post as me. He forgot it was me logged in for post.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:57 am
Winterwolf78
dreadno

Winter here. having two accounts log in to Gaia back to back causes havoc apparently. Yo-ko's account stays logged into chat, but it post as me. He forgot it was me logged in for post.

._.
Winter, may I just praise you because I find you're Frozen King Armor hard to beat. I've been trying hard to come up with ways to best it other then melting it and meh. > . <  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 am
Chezmonkey
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Yo-ko
Desin Slight
Count me in! ._.
I'd be jounin right away if I took these missions. xD. Can't say much for the ryo though...

I guess I should start training Shunkan, Yo-ko?
thats prob a good idea ill add you to the list

Sweet, thanks.

I'm tellin' ya, Shiki will be the undisputed leader of VOID. xD.
maybe when me and Bast retire....XD

*Cough*Uhhuuuuhh...*Cough*

xp

Odd how they go from Gennin to Jonin so quickly... O~O

They grow up so fast... crying

Hello there person I haven't met yet~

I believe that's Genin to Sannin for me Chez. xD.
I'll soon be ordering you around soon enough. > : 3  

Desin Slight

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 am
Desin Slight
Winterwolf78
dreadno

._.
Winter, may I just praise you because I find you're Frozen King Armor hard to beat. I've been trying hard to come up with ways to best it other then melting it and meh. > . <

The entire purpose of the Armor is to make me a walking tank that goes about 200 miles an hour, and it would take a S+ fire technique to melt it. Im not unbeatable ,but I am a damn presence on the battle field. I need to get better at explaining just how ******** fast that armor makes James. James is already as strong and fast as any Konin, and the armor provides a boost that puts me over the rank system. I'm moving at almost the same rate as teleporting . Might as well send m as the messenger, cause i'm faster than a phone call.

The mods are changing how the technique works, so Im going to resubmit my custom. to make it act how I want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 am
Winterwolf78

The entire purpose of the Armor is to make me a walking tank that goes about 200 miles an hour, and it would take a S+ fire technique to melt it. Im not unbeatable ,but I am a damn presence on the battle field. I need to get better at explaining just how ******** fast that armor makes James. James is already as strong and fast as any Konin, and the armor provides a boost that puts me over the rank system. I'm moving at almost the same rate as teleporting . Might as well send m as the messenger, cause i'm faster than a phone call.

The mods are changing how the technique works, so Im going to resubmit my custom. to make it act how I want.

I hope I never have to face you, I'm planning on choosing Water/Wind for Shiki's elements. xD. And that speed ain't so hard to handle, just give a Konin Bast's walking technique and the first gate. ^_^.

But making you the messenger because of that technique, means everyone see's what that technique is. o.o..  

Desin Slight

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 am
@Wolf
Tell me how close my plans were to besting it. xD.
1. Douka
2. Custom seal to stop your chakra flow
3. Pick Fire element and create an armor that matches your armor.
4. Run away~
5. SSSSSSSSSSSSS-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM xDDD.

I'm not planning to make an enemy out of James, but when I see such power I just HAVE to find a way to best it. It's the way I am. > . >  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:17 am
1. Douka
Douka is a raging b***h to deal with for anyone, but it focuses on touch to assimilate. if your on offense first then it would be hard for me to deal.
2. Custom seal to stop your chakra flow
This ******** anyone relly
3. Pick Fire element and create an armor that matches your armor.
The we have a crazy battle of the ages between elements.
4. Run away~
better run fast
5. SSSSSSSSSSSSS-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM xDDD.
depends on the bomb and the direction it is in.

James also has the Ice kings shield, and its nearly indestructible. so if i was looking at the bomb with the shield in the way. im probably going to just go for a short flight and then get back up.

those are all good ideas, but be careful when planning to fight anyone. No plan survives the enemy.

The other thing is your character has to know James is that fast. Do you look at a 6'1" 240 pound man in heavy plate armor and expect him to move like a lightning bolt?

the answer is no. and the only people that are ready for it are autoknowing and godmodding.

You guys could all know how to kick my a**. your my village. im not going to ever seriously fight you.

The rest of the world gets a fun surprise though.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 am
Winterwolf78

Wait, you couldn't just freeze me if I did Liquid Assimilation?

I'm still not sure Shin would accept it, or how I'd make it acceptable.
s**t like that takes a REAL HUGE trade-off to work. 100 posts of preparation, can be made only once every month? xD.

It would be fun, but not with this character, he can use genjutsu to ******** with you. xD.

Shunshin plus Walking Movement plus Joint Control plus Shukuchi! O w O

10x the power of an exploding tag. : 3

I'd place the exploding seal on the shield, and it explodes twice at S-rank. ^_^

Telling you about this, you probably are now thinking of ways to beat these plans too. xD.

That's true, or James told them himself. > . >
Hey, you'd be a great match for Titan! xD.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 am
Lookie here, someone recently posted in the custom jutsu section...
*looks*

OH SWEET MOTHER OF- gonk
A permanent armor.... o.o That s**t is insane. xD.  

Desin Slight

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 am
Desin Slight
Wait, you couldn't just freeze me if I did Liquid Assimilation?

I'm still not sure Shin would accept it, or how I'd make it acceptable.
s**t like that takes a REAL HUGE trade-off to work. 100 posts of preparation, can be made only once every month? xD.

It would be fun, but not with this character, he can use genjutsu to ******** with you. xD.

Shunshin plus Walking Movement plus Joint Control plus Shukuchi! O w O

10x the power of an exploding tag. : 3

I'd place the exploding seal on the shield, and it explodes twice at S-rank. ^_^

Telling you about this, you probably are now thinking of ways to beat these plans too. xD.

That's true, or James told them himself. > . >
Hey, you'd be a great match for Titan! xD.

all good solid plans. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 am
You sir, are a worthy opponent. xD. I have a feeling we'll get along well. ^_^

As for our characters, I have no idea. How would James respond to a lazy, responsble, ramen-loving ninja?  

Desin Slight

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 am
Desin Slight
You sir, are a worthy opponent. xD. I have a feeling we'll get along well. ^_^

As for our characters, I have no idea. How would James respond to a lazy, responsble, ramen-loving ninja?
We love our ramen guy as long as he maintains his love for suna and protects her diligently. It will be fun to get you involved, so get you s**t finished and we can let you join....mr mush brains XD  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games