Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin Third Year
Mood: Depressed
Thoughts: ...
With: Damien, Nell, and Dominic

Marina shrugged. "The Ministry didn't exactly want it made public that a bunch of teenagers, vampires, and centaurs took down a group of dark wizards their aurors couldn't. At least, that's my theory." She listrned to Ronyo's announcement and glanced towards the carriages. "We should probably get a carriage-" She stopped abruptly and felt chills all over at the eerie wail that echoed throughout the area. "Did you guys hear that?" She found herself asking before she realized thd source of the wail. Thestrals. She could see them now, the skeletal winged horses. She had finally seen death.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

"No I don't!" Chase exclaimed. "It just so happens that I think about her all the time, that I worry about her, and that I feel like punching her boyfriend's face in doesn't mean I like her." Yet, he just admitted his feelings, not ever dropping who the "her" was. Plus, it may just be normal to be worried about one's friend, Chase reasoned. Yeah. Totally. Ha. He didn't believe himself.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm
Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff Second Year
Mood: Hsppy
Thoughts: It's good to be back...
With: Chloe and David

Newlyn turned to Chloe. "We should catch a carriage before they leave." She smiled at David. "Have fun on the boats. And don't worry, the squid's quite friendly." The dark haired girl made her way over to an empty carriage, waiting for her friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
What am I doing? Waiting for the carriages
What am I thinking? Back again.

She smirked when Chase admitted to thinking about her all the time, worrying about her and... wanting to punch her boyfriend's face in? She curled her face in confusion and glanced towards Caitlin. "Are you talking about Caitlin?" she asked, gasping slightly. She knew that relations between Sam and Chase weren't always warm...

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:33 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Platform 9 & 3/4 // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina
CURRENTLY FEELING // Agitated
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Ugh, why am I so bloody... why am I suddenly like this around her?'
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien shrugged, frowning. "Yeah, I guess. But, the Ministry isn't supposed to be in charge of the paper. I mean, back when Voldemort was in, he used it to control people, and that got way out of hand, obviously. I thought they'd passed laws and such to keep the Ministry from poking their nose into the news after that." Not that laws would help, he thought. Those who made the rules usually tended to think they were also above following them. It was annoying, really. If you said something what how things were going to be, shouldn't you work to make them that way?

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image
Lorelai Emma Brookwater
Gryffindor Third Year
13-Halfblood

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾

Lore was watching the castle off in the distance when she saw a spot of red in the crowd. Hoping it was Rick, she followed it in the darkness. Pushing through the crowd, she finally reached the carriages, where she had seen the red go. At first she didn't see Rick, but she jumped when she saw him on the ground. The way he cried out made it seem like he was breaking from the inside. She was beside him in an instant.
"Rick! What's happening? What's wrong?"

☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☽ ☾
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽ ☾☽
☾☽

Dry lightning cracks across the skies
Those storm clouds gather in her eyes
Her daddy was a mean old mister
Mama was an angel in the ground
The weather man called for a twister
She prayed blow it down

Theres not enough rain in the world
To wash the sins out of that house
Theres not enough wind in the world
To rip the nails out of the past

Kai Sparrowheart

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora moved through the station, looking upward in an attempt to find her, much taller, boyfriend. Is that what he is?... she wondered, blushing lightly as she thought while continuing to look. The summer had be wonderful, and while the two hadn't been able to see each other much, they had written constantly, to the point that Eliora's father kept the window in Eli's room open at all times to allow in the owls, though he made the ones that flew in late stay overnight.

Due to everything that had been going on upon their return home, Dominic had not met Eli's mother. She just... wasn't a topic that was really broached. But Eli had been at the funeral with Dominic for his Aunt, so that when he had to be strong around everyone else, he had someone he could go to be even a smidgen weak, even if no one was looking.

On the train, Eli hadn't been able to find the boy, and was having difficulty finding him in the station as well. But finally, she found him.

"Dominic! Dominic!" she called, waving at him as she attempted to squeeze past the many students. Finally, she reached her place at his side. "Helo, fy Neidr..." she said to him, a light pink now adorning her cheeks. "Was your ride alright?.."

Translations: "Hello, my Snake..."
Currently: With Dominic Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He's taller...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:46 pm
User Image

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where he belongs, where he belongs.
He wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where he lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry his eyes.
Broken inside.

𝑅ichard 𝐷rage
Third Year - Ravenclaw
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick heard a voice he recognized and he latched onto it like a lifeline. It took a few moments for his breathing to return to normal, and when it finally did, he realized that he was looking at Lore. The dead horses were still there, still seeming to watch, but having someone living, someone that he knew was still there, was having a calming effect on him. He took a moment longer to regain some semblance of control before he stood. That's when he realized that Lore had asked him a question. He frowned, wracking his brain to sort through the mess the attack had left him in.

It probably didn't do him any good that the horses were still there. However, looking over at Lore kept him grounded enough to ask one simple question. "What kind of horses are these?" He tried to run through his head every creature he had read about, but was momentarily coming up short. He had a feeling that if he was away from them and in the library, he could probably look them up. Then again, if these things were pulling the carriages, then he didn't know how much he wanted to ride in a carriage up to the gates now. "I'm sorry, I think I need to get away from here, or something. They don't look alive, honestly." He tamped down on the memory that thought brought up, trying to get Drae's face out of his head. It was bad enough that he was responsible for it, he didn't need a guilty memory chasing him around too.

He ignored whatever look Lore might have given him, as he looked at all of the carriages. All of them seemed to be pulled by these strange dead horses. Mentally, he pulled whatever resolve was left around himself as he realized that he had no choice but to ride in them up to the castle. The thought made his skin crawl. He didn't want to, he really didn't want to, but it looked like there was no choice here. Giving one last look to the creature he had first seen, he shook himself mentally. "We should probably get in, right? I mean, it won't be long before the carriages leave."

----------------------------------
State: Freaking out
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

His feelings he hides.
He dreams he can't find.
He's losing his mind.
He's fallen behind.
He can't find his place.
He's losing his faith.
He's fallen from grace.
He's all over the place.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:41 am
Chloe & David Clarisse
Hufflepuff Second Year
Unsorted First Year

User ImageUser Image Location: Hogsmeade Station

"Yeah we probably should." Chloe agreed before looking at her brother. "Thanks Newlyn." David said before getting a mini lecture from his sister. "See you at the castle and try not to cause any trouble." she told him before running off over to her friend. "Sure... well I guess now's a good time to go talk to somebody in first year." David told himself before walking off to the boats in search of someone to talk to.

With: David, Newlyn

With: Chloe, Newlyn

OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:52 am
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David saw a large group of first years crowded together. He thought about whether to go over and talk to them or not. It seemed that they might have gotten started on the train. 'Oh way didn't I meet someone on the train...' he thought before getting up the courage to go and introduce himself.

"Hello I'm David." He introduced after he heard something about someone having a parent teaching Transfiguration. 'I wonder what it's like being in a class with your parents...' he thought before coming back to reality. "I hope you guys don't mind me join you guys." he said hoping he wasn't over stepping. Then again how could he right?

With: Iris, Autumn, Night, Jared, Rui

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 am
♫ Feeling: Nervous.
♫ Company: Threstrals
♫ What I'm thinking: Maybe Sam'll tell her to leave...that's likely...
♫ What am I doing; Petting the Threstrals.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin looked up when another Threstral wailed. She slowly moved from the one she was at, to the one he made a sound. Cait held her hand out to it. It was sad to think that only people who've seen death could see these beautiful creatures. She slowly stroked the threstral's hair. "Hello..." The Gryffindor muttered to the bone horse. "You're very beautiful..."

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:20 am
You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet
you shoot me down, but I get up

User ImageUser Image

User Image Pureblood User Image Single

Nell frowned at Marina's depressing tone while talking about the Ministry but in a way agreed with what she was saying. "Technically they wouldn't be poking their noses into it, they'd be giving a sealed exclusive of the events. They probably told reporters that the kidnappers had been found and prosecuted and the children were released into their families. If the reporters didn't follow up their story by asking families or asking which aurors went then it's not the Ministry's fault. I'm sure the Prophet printed an article saying that but with so little facts and so little to go on it wasn't that big of a story." After giving her spiel the Scot blushed a bit, still not used to speaking so long in front of others.

Wearing: School's In | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Marina, Damien, and Dominic | Feeling: Shy| Thinking: Technicalities, all technicalities | OOC: I'm not sure if Nell saw death or not so I'm leaving the threstrals out.

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down, but I won't fall
I am titanium

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, an Unsorted student. I am a half-blood standing with David and wondering When we will be leaving Hogsmeade Station.

"Shayna Honey! Please be careful! I want you to write me everyday!"
"Carliah, it's not like she is moving to another universe."
The girl's parents started talking. The small brunette was shyly trying to get away from her embarrassing parents. They were so very different. Muggles, as her father would call them, were starting to stare and Shayna wasn't into being the center of attention. She smiled, waved, and gave hugs and kisses before she herself went onto the station, 9 and 3/4. She had been terrified when her father had told her what she needed to do, what if it didn't let her get through? She sighed in relief as the train came into view. Such a magical feeling. She smiled as she saw the other students. First years seemed to be huddled together. Her father followed her in order to help her put her stuff on the train. She saw students of all different sizes and colors... She sighed excitedly and decided to try and make at least one friend right here and now. She walked towards the first years and hoped she wouldn't be shunned for being a half-blood... She walked up behind David and poked his shoulder slightly... "H-hi, I'm Shayna."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:35 am
David Clarisse
Unsorted
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David was a bit surprised as he was poked on the shoulder. "Hi I'm David nice to meet you." he said with a friendly smile. "You’re a first year as well right?" he asked her. He could tell by her nervousness. "Don't worry so am I." he added with a friendly smile. David had finally started to talk to someone, and maybe he'd make a new friend out of Shayna.

With: Iris, Autumn, Night, Jared, Rui, Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: @shabatha just so you know we have already been on the train and are now waiting for the boats to take the first years to Hogwarts.
User Image

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:37 am
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley looked at Tobi. Blinking at the way Tobi interacted with his "brother." "I.. I uhh... thought you didn't know your family..." he said softly, sounding confused. Tobi offered to let go of his hand and Bradley was unsure of what to say. I don't mind it. Its just odd... he thought as he shrugged his shoulders.

User Image

User Image  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games