Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm
"Yeah, we met in the library for the second meeting. I'm not sure why. I think she was trying to keep me away from something, but I'm not sure what. It was interesting though to find that Mt. Angelo is a little bit larger than I thought because they were allotted farmland from Helmshire. If my plan to build a wall around the city comes through, it may need to be bigger than originally planned, less I be accused of invading and be attacked by overseas nations who believe in the bullshit that the Priestess preaces" Damien said.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:55 pm
"Perhaps you should try to find out... or at least look into their archives. I'm sure lots of people here would kill to get their hands on ancient battle tactics or machines since they were banned by her group. She has to keep the blueprints and manuscripts somewhere." Jian replied. "Wait, just how much land does she own?"

"We made nitroglycerin." Vincent started. "Because we hate you."
"But 'he' dragged us out and didn't get someone to watch it." Valkyrie finished.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 am
"Yeah, it is sort of my fault" Dustin said after rolling his eyes at what the twins said, "I charged in here and pulled them out without getting someone to go in and see what they were doing. They also made a stink bomb which they graciously covered me in. I think we're going to have to burn that other shirt. There's no way the smell is going to come out. I liked that shirt too."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:07 am
((You didn't reply to Jian))

"pffftt!" Valkyrie and Vincent said, sticking their tongues out at Dustin out of spite.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:12 am
"Oh, yeah. By the way they found out about their biological family on their fathers side and they still treat me this way" Dustin commented.

Damien explained to Jian what the Grand Priestess said to him. "It seems strange that a country that fought with them just a couple centuries ago over land and sect would give them all that land, though I suppose times change.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:21 am
"Or maybe... they won the war and just didn't tell anyone." Jian replied. "Being in this position made me realize how much different what we say and what actually happens are."

The twins said nothing and just looked away stubbornly.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:24 am
Damien shrugged. "Well sometimes plans don't go the way they were originally made. Sometimes improvisations need to be made" he said. He felt the same way about the Catharsis Plan. That's why he had Jay come up with some of his own ideas.

"So what's new with the war against Helmshire?" the Absolute Leader asked.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:30 am

"Ahahaha! But you still got them to clean up. Say, maybe you should take care of them from now on" Zil commented with a smile although on the inside, he was really discontent with the fact that the twins found out about their family. He'll have to discuss this with Dustin later. "Oh, and also your new door has arrived. Bought it in Helmshire. I'm sure you'll appreciate it!" At that moment, some rebels had taken the steel door complete with digital password on the front and secure flat back surface down the stairs. They would have to wire it to the communications room so Rafael could shut and open it with the click of a button. He then brought out a silver pin in the shape of a wolf and handed it over to Dustin. "Then you'll probably need a new shirt to pin that on" He chuckled and gave the twins each a bag of assorted sweets. He still had a bag of something something for Shadow but that will have to wait. For now, he actually didn't want to see her. "Hey, have you seen Harmony? I have something for her too" Zil grinned.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:38 am
((I'm trying to get Damien to want to go back and visit Lianne dang it! >.< ))

"That's true." Jian replied, wondering what Damien was thinking about. "As for the war... we mobilized those machines the twins made. The results were... outstanding. In just one day, we managed to do what we couldn't do the past year. We smashed through their front in a one sided victory." Jian replied. "The machines that remain all sustained a lot of damage, but most of them were taken out. We only have about 10 of the hundred we sent fit for another battle."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:42 am
((FAAAAIIILLL!! How about make Shadow burst out of her room in anger at the sound of Zil's voice? XD XD ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 am
((Damien: ******** that!))

"Well that's good. Now we just need to figure out how to make those machines even stronger. With this, Helmshire will fall in no time" he said.

"Well at least we have some good news. Harmony should still be outside" he then looked at the twins. "Get used to me" he said, "because now you're going to be seeing a lot more of Uncle Dustin".  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:50 am
((What is fail? ... but I think I'll take you up on that offer, Aya. ))

The twins took the sweets and looked at the door and looked at Dustin and Zil.
"We"
"Hate"
"You"
"People"
"So"
"MUCH!!" They yelled.

There was a silent creek of Shadow's door, followed by a loud slam. Before Zil could think twice, he would be slammed in the chest and pinned onto the ground by the angry teen-woman. "YOU F****** B******!!" Shadow snapped.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:04 am
"Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that Shadow was a little angry at you for blowing her off when she tried to message you" Dustin said. He then went back to sweeping to avoid the upcoming confrontation.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:05 am
"Yes, but... our scientists can't figure out how. The twin's original model was the best model they could come up with. The style and design are too delicate and advanced. The only way to do it would be to get the twins themselves to make a better model." Jian told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:07 am
"And of course they've been kidnapped" Damien said. He then cursed. He turned back to Jian. "Have you heard any new news about them? It's been a month. Have the spies reported them seen in Helmshire?" he questioned.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games