Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 am
Starfire nodded at Raven's question. "Sleeping was wonderful, especially in a place I have missed too much." She giggled a little bit. "When will I get the chance to meet the new titans?" she inquired.

[Only of Cannibalism :; sorry about me always posting late. I don't get on the computer much, and if I do, I'm obsessing over my college stuff because they told me that they would inform me of the status of the job I applied for and who my roommates are in July and I so far have not heard anything about either.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:02 pm
((That's all right, Arina-chan. I hope you hear from them soon, babe.))

The Future is not set in Stone...

Raven smiled and nodded. "That's good," she said. "If they're up, we can go introduce you to the new Titans right away."

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:46 pm
((Okay, there is officially a Titan spot open if anyone who isn't already a titan is interesting))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:21 pm
((I wonder how many PMs you'll get for the spot?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 am
((One))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:01 pm
(So want me to just jump in as if he was already a part of the titan's or continue the whole finding him and him becoming part of the group?)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 pm
((I think it's better to have him become a part of the group, not already be part of it since they've fought him a couple times already.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm
(I find it hard to believe that...James Cameron weighs a solid 85 pounds. Now we have two character named actual people. XD)

Give me a gun,
I won't miss...

Inside the prison walls, Salvador sat on a bench in the prison workout room. He sat down curling a dumbbell while watching a news report on the TV. Apparently there was a breaking news report about a happening downtown. Salvador could hear what the news anchor was saying but he could see the events happening. Normally, the convicted merc wouldn't be too interested, but for reason, this report held his interest. Salvador got up from the bench and dropped his weight. He walked closer to the TV screen. On screen were two familiar faces. The convicted mercenaries eyes widened as he saw who they were. "Alex...and that bruja..b***h!" Salvador cursed as he punched the wall below the TV. He frustrated that one of his clients was now being attacked. Salvador had previously been hired to work as a bodyguard for Alex Nevermore. He was "layed off" in a sense after a day. when it seemed like no one was actually after Alex anymore. Now everything seemed all too ironic. "Those kids had better get in there destroy that damn bruja."

Show me how to do something,
I'll remember it.

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:21 pm
(Both legs, arms, and a good deal of his torso are made of a lightweight metal so yea he's gonna be light. Also once again I have injured my shoulder. That is twice now in less then a month.)
The screaming of people was enough to draw his attention as Jay looked around. Most were running away from the point so it didn't take much to distinguish that the threat was that way. "Good thing I brought it today" he muttered to himself looking at the bag he kept on his back. It was a long one to help hide the four swords he used when he was helping fight crime. Running towards it he ducked into an alley to hide and change into his outfit. It was silly but he figured overall it would help keep him from being known or recognized. It didn't take long for Tempest to emerge in full costume as he rushed towards the commotion.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:48 am
(Well meh. I just started drama to distract from whatever was happening. Honestly just random drama....)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow turned to see the Woman of White. Her mask having a new light.... one of yellow. A topaz within in her mask, as it glowed. However, with it her red ruby; representing her anger. Her minion still grasping onto the other woman. " Only you are blind still.... her mask well worked to blind you further..." She growled, turning back to her victim.

"A simple woman's mask.... serving a simple task... all of you blind to the point where your mind is far behind! She is no being of light....." She attempts to explain, as she proclaimed. She growled under her breath, lifting herarm with a snap. Her minion, previously holding the young scientist down, suddenly spat her up into the air. Shadow already in the air, however, and soon snapped once more. Her dark minion snatching the woman and running off with her. " She involves herself into the story.... only wanting to claim glory for herself. Yet, nay, not even yourself can keep her at bay. " Shadow said next, signaling she was going to kidnap Alex for herself.

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

(Aw Seannn, I thought Salvador loved my Shadow xDD)

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex couldn't speak, nor move as the dark creature wrapped around her body. She screamed at the icky feeling it felt against her skin, yet they were muffled as it covered her mouth as well. She looked to se the titan, and tried to call out...a muffled "help" only following. As she was thrown into the air once more, tears now escaped her. Her fear of heights affecting greatly as she screamed again. "Please.... please just stop!! I can't take it..." She begged, struggling in the air as her body clinged to itself.

Soon she was greeted with the creature again, and it again grabbing at her. She screamed as the creature went higher and landed onto a nearby roof. " Nooo!! No more...no m-morre!!" She cried, weakly struggling against the creature yet her vision blurred. The creature clenching her mouth to not hear her.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(I figured the classic 'damsel in distress' would do... plus I added some twists to mess with the heros lol )  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 am
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"What story, Shadow? I've only seen this woman once before, and that was to save her from a maniac. What has she done to anger you?" Snow Raven asked, trying to make sense of the other woman's jargon.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:19 am
Hearing the screaming Tempest came to a stop looking around. "Thermal" he muttered his vision switching as he looked around the area for a moment. Luckily nearly everyone had cleared out so getting a bead on what he was looking for took only a few moment's. "There you are" he muttered as his vision looked up towards the roof tops just as some kind of creature landed ontop of a roof it likely jumped over to.

His vision returned to normal as the hero looked around seeing a fire escape that he rushed towards. "Wish I could fly at this time" he muttered jumping off of the top of a dumpster as he grabbed the side railings and swung himself up to the metal in one move. Gotta hurry he thought as he started to race up the side of the fire escape as quickly as his body would allow him arriving on the top of the roof in a few moments as he looked around to see if he could find where the creature had run to.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:51 pm
(Sorry, I thought more would post so I waited a bit)

Are your eyes truth?
Or are your eyes blind to the lies?
Do you speak your mind?
Or do you speak for their's?

Shadow glanced towards her minion, seeing it head toward their home. Thinking it needed no guard nor for her to ensure its safety, she turned back towards the Woman of White. Her topaz glowing more, and what emotion it held..was unclear.

"She is like a parasite....for the beings of light...." She says slowly, growling once more. Her ruby now alone, now only anger rising. "A night before, she opened the door into my lore....and has rised war from within. " Shadow then teleported to the same roof her creature had landed on before.

"She will be in my den, until she reveals her true face....her true place within the story." She finishes, not wanting to go on when she had different matters. Her shadow rised into her hands, slowly forming a sythe. "Follow...if you desire your coffin to be hallow."

Are you the one within the light?
Or are you the one in the darkness?
Does your actions speak as your voice?
Or does your voice cloud your actions?

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex muffled her screams still, hating the substance of the creature against her skin more and more. It didn't help that the creature was jumping to each rooftop. Such high jumps....Her body shaking as her fear of heights deepen within. Why must this happen to me.... She thinks, wishing she had her knife...

But, no! She couldn't wear the knife during work....unprofessial. Plus, it would feel weird trying to balance all those plates with the knife there......In the back of her mind, she was curious of Salvador now. Attempting to distract herself from the situation.....Wait, no! Ugh, she couldn't be distracted! She needed to find a way to free herself. Yet, the creature's grip was tight....and icky..

A groan followed, she was helpless. Pathetic...At a lab, I could create anything...yet when it comes to this...I'm still only human....only human.. A chuckle almost escaped.

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 pm
"There you are" Tempest muttered to himself seeing the creature a good deal of ways ahead as he started to rush towards it. Neither of his blades currently were drawn so he was using his hands to free run across the rooftops. "Put her down" Tempest yelled when he got closer towards the creature. He was still a little bit behind but at the speed he was moving it wouldn't take him long to get there.

"s**t this thing is fast" he muttered taking to the air for a moment as he cleared a gap between rooftops. He was now only a stones throw away and had his hand set back holding to one of his blades.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LovelyAdversity

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:06 am
"That sounds most pleasant." Starfire agreed. She wondered wha the new titans would be like. Would there be any similarities between these new titans and the titans of the past? That certainly would be interesting, wouldn't it?

[Only of Cannibalism :; I am a loser who doesn't go on here enough. So I'm just going to keep Starfire out of any huge battle scenes for a bit until I force myself to adjust. Thanks for being so patient with me. c: ]

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games