Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:45 am
You're keeping in step in the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
'Cause you do what you're told
But inside your heart it is black
And it's hollow and it's cold

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Madoc wanted to take out at least one of the Ravenclaw beaters before they got a shot at Drew, who was nearly to the snitch. He took a swing at a bludger, aiming for Wallis.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 17 (miss)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Quote:

Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Final Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Go Eagles!

Dris flew faster, knowing he had to beat Drew to the Snitch. He was getting so close now, just one more big push would get him to the snitch.

Quote:

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching} {-1 for Injuries}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:15 pm
{{Posted at the same time as above, sorry!}}  
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:15 pm
                                          ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                          Brianna Overton
                                          Gryffindor - Sixteen - Sixth Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                          ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a moment for Brianna to get her head in the game. By the time she realized what was happening, Lena had possession of the quaffle. So, the blonde took off after her in hopes of stealing it back.

Armour Class: 18
                                          Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                          Total Roll: 22 (stolen)
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                          Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:16 pm
                                          Brianna Overton

With a grin, Brianna took off in the opposite direction.

Total Roll:

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you want it, take it
                                                          I
                                                          should've said it before
                                                          Tried to hide it, fake it
                                                          I can't
                                                          pretend anymore

Rein aimed another shot, this time towards Drew. It seemed Dris was hot on the trail of something, and she wanted him to have the best chance yet.

Position: Blue Beater
                                                          AC: 17
                                                          Final Roll: 22 (hit)
                                                          Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3 Life 4
                                                          Above AC to hit
                                                          Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                          Above 15 to save.
                                                          0-0

I only wanna die alive
                                                          Never by the hands of a broken heart
                                                          I don't wanna hear you lie tonight
                                                          Now that I've
                                                          become who I really are

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:42 pm
xx⤑ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⤑ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor
xxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game time!
xxxxx⤑ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Let's rock it out!

Lena frowned when the quaffle was swiped away. She turned to see Brianna, then reached out, trying to steal from the blonde.

AC: 17
Modifiers: +7 {Shooting} +7 {Stealing}
Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:14 {Failed!}
x/3
Lives: [❀] [❀] [❀]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:25 pm
                                          Brianna Overton

Brianna avoided Helena's steal attempt and kept going. She was determined to score.

Total Roll:

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:35 pm
You're keeping in step in the line
Got your chin held high and you feel just fine
'Cause you do what you're told
But inside your heart it is black
And it's hollow and it's cold

M A D O C
R H Y D D E R C H
W A R L O W

gryffindor beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Madoc tried to redirect the bludger sent Drew's way right back at Rein.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 24 (Drew saved, Rein hit)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Devlyn Maycry

Just how deep do you believe?
Will you bite the hand that feeds?
Will you chew until it bleeds?
Can you get up off your knees?
Are you brave enough to see?

Summer II rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:37 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
I O N A D U F F Y
First Year Ravenclaw
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xFeeling: Prepared
xLocation: Quidditch Pitch
xWith: Most of the School
xStatus: Single

Iona swooped into to try and steal the quaffle back for her team. She grit her teeth as she reached in on the older girl

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Out of Character: {...}
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ravenclaw Chaser
AC:
Modifiers: +2 (Shooting); +2 (Stealing)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
Total RollƖ: 8
Lives: [x] [x] [x]
(0/3)

Summer II

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFourth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                        Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                        Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                        Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                        Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oh godammit, Dris was ******** fast! But at least Mad saved her from the bludger because Rein just won't leave her alone. She continued her search.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                        Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                        Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                        Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                        Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                        Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ignore the roll i don't know wtf im doing ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Last Game: Gryffindor VS Ravenclawxx

Position : Seeker
                                                        AC : 17
                                                        Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                        Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                        Lives : O O O
                                                        Final Roll : 22 (spotted)

Chasing : 2/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:11 pm

It was now or never. Dris reached his long fingers out, timing his swipe juuuuusssssst right.... but would it be a success?

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:10 {Failed!}
Catching:1/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:07 am
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

Drew was almost on top of the snitch, one more push and she's within the reach. That required praying that Dris didn't catch it though.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Final Roll : 22 (spotted)

Chasing : 3/3
                                                        Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:08 am
User Image

Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,

Alright, she's on it! She reached out her hand for the snitch.

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        (( ooc ))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Final Roll : 17 (fail)

Chasing : 3/3
                                                        Catching : 1/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:38 am

Dris failed... really badly. Drew caught up, but luckily avoided the snitch too. He reached out one more time, hoping he'd be successful this go 'round.

Quote:

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:26 {Caught!}
Catching:2/2

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games