Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:10 pm
Bisquit_Boys
Random Question: Which of these is the best?

Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Bakugan, or the super old Digimon

I vote Pokémon ^.^{Bakugan's a rip off of Yu-gi-oh and Digimon's a rip-off of Pokémon. Yu-gi-oh is just super confusing and boring}
Did you really need to ask this in a Pokemon themed guild? =P It would seem the general consensus, however, is that Pokemon is rockin' and everything else sucks eggs in comparison. Admittedly, I do still enjoy the original Digimon series what with the Augumon and the Patomon and the adventures and the kawaii everywhere.

Also.......not to be rude or anything.......but..........are you less than 10? How do you not know anything of game consoles older than the GCN other than the PS1? My 13 year old nephew knows what a SNES and an N64 are, at least. You don't have to have played them but you must have at least heard of/seen them somewhere.

*fangasm over Tails' picture* YYYEEEESSSSS! DUCK HUNT FTW!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 pm
Oh, come on, the original game boy (which i still have, awesomely enough) came out in 1989. Pretty much the only systems older than that are Atari and the original NES. (Genesis apparently came out in '89 as well, who knew?)

As a general listing now:

Quote:
Nintendo:
NES (1985)
SNES (1991)
N64 (1996)
Gamecube (2001)
Wii (2006)
Gameboy (1989)
GB Pocket (1996)
GB Color (199 cool
GB Advance (2001)
GBA SP (2003)
DS (2004)

GB Micro (2005)
DS Lite (2006)
DSi (2009)
DSi XL (2010)
3DS (2011)

Sega:
Two previous systems not released in NA
Master System (1986)
Genesis (1989)
Saturn (1995)
Dreamcast (1999)
Game Gear (1991)
Nomad (1995)

Sony
Playstation (1995)
PS2 (2000)
PS3 (2006)
PSP (2005)

Microsoft
XBox (2002)
XBox 360 (2005)

Yah, I know I left some out, namely ones like turbografix and neo geo, but i couldn't really be bothered for the not huge brand name line stuff...still, interesting to look at the timeline of all these systems

Also, those italicized titles are ones that i've owned or currently own. You'll notice all but 3 of the nintendo ones are marked XD  

KytanaTheThief

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 pm
Requiem of Whyspers
Bisquit_Boys
Random Question: Which of these is the best?

Pokémon, Yu-gi-oh, Bakugan, or the super old Digimon

I vote Pokémon ^.^{Bakugan's a rip off of Yu-gi-oh and Digimon's a rip-off of Pokémon. Yu-gi-oh is just super confusing and boring}
Did you really need to ask this in a Pokemon themed guild? =P It would seem the general consensus, however, is that Pokemon is rockin' and everything else sucks eggs in comparison. Admittedly, I do still enjoy the original Digimon series what with the Augumon and the Patomon and the adventures and the kawaii everywhere.

Also.......not to be rude or anything.......but..........are you less than 10? How do you not know anything of game consoles older than the GCN other than the PS1? My 13 year old nephew knows what a SNES and an N64 are, at least. You don't have to have played them but you must have at least heard of/seen them somewhere.

*fangasm over Tails' picture* YYYEEEESSSSS! DUCK HUNT FTW!

I feel even dumber now, I don't know what a GCN or SNES is rofl

But I do remember the N64 biggrin

I'm just not a technology guy {which is exactly why I don't believe in phones XD}  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm
GCN = Gamecube  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:08 pm
Just for fun I'm going to hang out on the guild's chat room, accessable from the homepage. Just letting you guys know. heart

Also, feel free to send me a friend request if you ever want to hit me up on Gaia's messenger, or if you just want a new friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:19 pm
Huh. I recognize just about all of those, though it's slightly off by now (if only on account of the PS Vita's release back in Feburary; also, the Xbox came out in 2001 right in front of the GCN). Anyway, out of those that I've owned:

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GB Color, GB Advance, GBA SP, DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3DS

Sega: Game Gear

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP

Microsoft: X360  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:12 pm
I just didn't really bother with the vita, since it was so recent, but the xbox was an honest mistake, i looked at the jap release rather than the NA release (usually the NA comes later, ne? O_o)  

KytanaTheThief

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:14 pm
Darksol88
Out of those that Kaya's owned:

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, GB, GB Color, GB Advance, GBA SP, DS Lite, DSi

Sega: Genesis

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP

Microsoft: Xbox 360

Stolen and edited for my own use since Sol and I have pretty much owned all of the same systems, save for three.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:19 pm
You don't want to get in a consoles owned war with me. I'll win. wink No, Sol beat me. neutral

Also hanging out in HQ, if anybody wanna RP/chat. I'm also open to a friend request from a fellow Snagem.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:22 pm
I just completed a mission! Gasp!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Just discovered the wonderful things you can get with Snag coins {Viva la Snagem Mall}

Random Post: Wonder why Plankton doesn't just buy a krabby patty instead of going through all that complicated crap for nothing. That's what the computer did and look how that turned out. Buy, scan, you got the recipe! If only he were smarter, like me V.V  

Night The Zombie Fanatic

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:51 pm
Bisquit_Boys
Just discovered the wonderful things you can get with Snag coins {Viva la Snagem Mall}

Random Post: Wonder why Plankton doesn't just buy a krabby patty instead of going through all that complicated crap for nothing. That's what the computer did and look how that turned out. Buy, scan, you got the recipe! If only he were smarter, like me V.V
Yes, many lovely things yes? Also, I've always wondered the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:21 pm
SubonicXP
Shock! Surprise! What are science done!?

lol

So, just caught a Milotic in the Fishing Contest like a boss. Dunno if I'd be able to let that one go for 7 Snag Coins if I did manage to get first place with it. Ter'd never use it, but it's not exactly easy to get, either.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Night The Zombie Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:31 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
SubonicXP
Shock! Surprise! What are science done!?

lol

So, just caught a Milotic in the Fishing Contest like a boss. Dunno if I'd be able to let that one go for 7 Snag Coins if I did manage to get first place with it. Ter'd never use it, but it's not exactly easy to get, either.

Lucky >.>
I'll I got was a crappy Staryu crying  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games