Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:13 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki dragged Saya by her collar through the gardens. "I told you! I told you!" Mitsuki hissed.

New Character: 3nodding

Name: Saya Otonashi
Likes: To go cause trouble, eat candy, and play the violin.
Dislikes: Leeks, people who are goody-two-shoes, and annoying people.
Bio: Saya is an Aristocrat from the Otonashi line, and successor of the throne. Saya has suffered amnesia and the only thing she remembers is that her parents were brutally murdered 9 years ago. Now she is hunting for the murderer and looking for her lost memories, trying to regain each piece, bit by bit. Saya is currently a part of the organization Chronos. Saya's ancestors also made a deal with Chronos and because of that, Chronos "owns her soul".

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OMG WOAH!!!! THATS FREKKIN COOL, RACY USED TO LOOK LIKE THAT THATS SOO COOL!! i dunno, i really like that picture XD

W88 A MINUTE, FREAK SHES ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE RACY!!!! NOOOO YOU CAN HAVE HER AROUND RACY. THEYRE TOOOOOO SIMILAR!!! scream

(Omgosh. You almost gave me a heart attack. xd
Buuut! I like this picture. Nopes, Im not gonna change it! xp )

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:15 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki dragged Saya by her collar through the gardens. "I told you! I told you!" Mitsuki hissed.

Bio: Saya is an Aristocrat from the Otonashi line, and successor of the throne. Saya has suffered amnesia and the only thing she remembers is that her parents were brutally murdered 9 years ago. Now she is hunting for the murderer and looking for her lost memories, trying to regain each piece, bit by bit. Saya is currently a part of the organization Chronos. Saya's ancestors also made a deal with Chronos and because of that, Chronos "owns her soul".

OMG WOAH!!!! THATS FREKKIN COOL, RACY USED TO LOOK LIKE THAT THATS SOO COOL!! i dunno, i really like that picture XD

W88 A MINUTE, FREAK SHES ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE RACY!!!! NOOOO YOU CAN HAVE HER AROUND RACY. THEYRE TOOOOOO SIMILAR!!! scream

no!! im not sayin just the picture, im saying personality and past too!!!!!!

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:19 pm
(Hey Emo! Nice to see ya!)

Mitsuki finally stopped dragging Saya and growled slightly. "How many times do I have to tell you?!" She said menacingly.

"Tell me what?" Saya retorted. Saya thought that Mitsuki was acting a bit peculiar again. Maybe it was because of the orange juice she drank?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:20 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
((hey Misuzu!!))
Hita turned to Eddie, "So are you all better now?" She asked, with a blinding smile.
Izara couldn't help but smile with her. She adored this girl, no matter how much she would try to deny it.
"mmhm." he said still starting blankly at the floor. then he looked up and smiled a not-so-stiff-smile. he was almost totally comfterble with this. but he was worried hed bee too much like..dare i say it....nate. XD

Izara giggled at the thought. Hita cocked an eyebrow at her then examined herself, "What?" She said, feeling self-concious.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Uhm. Just to let you know, she has some similar things to Mitsuki since I based her off of Mitsuki. And I'm not changing anything just because she has "similar" things to your character.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
((hey Misuzu!!))
Hita turned to Eddie, "So are you all better now?" She asked, with a blinding smile.
Izara couldn't help but smile with her. She adored this girl, no matter how much she would try to deny it.
"mmhm." he said still starting blankly at the floor. then he looked up and smiled a not-so-stiff-smile. he was almost totally comfterble with this. but he was worried hed bee too much like..dare i say it....nate. XD

Izara giggled at the thought. Hita cocked an eyebrow at her then examined herself, "What?" She said, feeling self-concious.
eddie looked up at izara confused at first, then remeberd she could read minds. he nodded,biting his lip, stopping himslef from laughing.

racy and nate got a sode, and walked around. rayc heard the voice of Misuki and teleported nate and herself to Mitsuki. "hey." she said before sipping from a can of coke. nate was getting high again off his favorite beverage in the whole universe.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:25 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Uhm. Just to let you know, she has some similar things to Mitsuki since I based her off of Mitsuki. And I'm not changing anything just because she has "similar" things to your character.)
*grumble grumble grumble* grrr -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:26 pm
Hita looked to Eddie who she could she was having to hold himself back from laughing. "What is so funny? What am I missing."
Izara waved a hand at her flippantly and shook her head, finishing her giggles.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:27 pm
Mitsuki glanced at Racy and smiled, "Hey you guys." Saya noticed the new people and stepped aside, nodding to the unfamiliar faces.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:28 pm
((ello)  

iiAngel of Death Temari

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:30 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita looked to Eddie who she could she was having to hold himself back from laughing. "What is so funny? What am I missing."
Izara waved a hand at her flippantly and shook her head, finishing her giggles.
eddie sighed, done with holding back the laughs for they have flushed away. okay, so its nice meeting you, Hita. Izara. he held out his hand to Hita, gesturing a handshake, and looked at izara and nodded, in greeting/farewell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki glanced at Racy and smiled, "Hey you guys." Saya noticed the new people and stepped aside, nodding to the unfamiliar faces.
racy glanced at saya, and not knowing her, she pretended she wasnt there. Unlike racy, nate looked at Saya and brightened up. "hey, whos the chick?" he said to mitsuki.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:32 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
((ello)
((hey Temari n_n))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 pm
((HEY TEMARI!!!!!!!!!))
Izara nodded as Hita stared at his hand then pulled him in for a hug. "No more sad faces okay?" She asked him in his ear.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
((HEY TEMARI!!!!!!!!!))
Izara nodded as Hita stared at his hand then pulled him in for a hug. "No more sad faces okay?" She asked him in his ear.
"mhmm" he hummed back into her ear, suprised but satisfied with the hug.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games