Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 am
*sees the scene replayed*
oh that yes she did mention that to me.
and thank you Black I am quite flattered...
Sorry I'm very preoccupied today...
I need to mentally prepare for my departure also need to physically prepare in case Leko flips out while we are gone.. stare
Can't have the angelic counsel knowing she's not being sealed by me rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 am
* looks at Ayami and how she takes the piece of news and wonders if it actually hit her what he had meant...* Ok...I still apologize profusely to you and I thank you for what you are doing for me.... confused  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 am
I'll be right back -
I need your opinion on something!

*vanishes down stairs and finishes pressing her hair and styling it like Leko's then materializes back upstairs*
So you think this suits me okay?
I need to have my hair done identically to Leko's in case she bursts out or something.. stare need to have things as least distracting as possible

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:58 am
(( Ok I got to go for a bit. I will be back as soon as I can. Just remember I have a meeting in an hour and then after that Im free for the night ))

* as she comes back he is stunned by how much it complimented her * You look beautiful........ * realizes what he just said.. *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:05 am
*is a little shocked at Black's out burst but then smiles cunningly*
good! perfect!
I need a good distraction like that!

*picks up her coffee again*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 am
* is shocked and confused at her reactions this morning and tries to make sense of it but cannot come up with an answer. * Ok.... * finally loses the battle against his need to know about how she is really taking the events of last night.. * Ayami....* looks down * I know how Leko took what I said...I...need to know how you do...... * Is extremely nervous and tense *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:25 am
how I do what?...
calm down I'm not going to bite you...

*snickers at the implications of biting a vampire*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:36 am
I need to know how you feel about what I had said last night..... * still slightly nervous and tries to smile at her joke*  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 am
you are a very sensitive being aren't you?
How you feel is fine with me - why would I have an issue with your feelings?
I do not wish to control others.

*finished up her drink*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 am

*Stumbles into MW making a Bee line for the coffee, eyes 1/2 closed. Not aware of anyone around her. Finds a sauser like thing and by feel finds a cup and tries to remember the button for the coffee.

After a few missed finally finds the right one and waits for the coffe, wondering if she should just forget the cup and aly under the spout with mouth opened wide and drink that way*

iggies

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 am
*watches iggies wide eyed in amazement*
you dark elves all make bee lines for that espresso machine!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:57 am
-kisses Karrie gently and whispers in his ear- I'll be back in a little while. Gonna stretch my legs and get some cocoa from the MW, catch up with my girls, ya know. -kisses him again on the cheek and lets him continue sleeping peacefully, figuring she'll be back before he wakes. he should be worn out. twisted -

-doesn't bother to change but quickly dons her coat and boots instead then heads out, walking swiftly to the MW. she walks in and waves to Ayami and iggs- Good Morning ladies!

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:58 am

*Prying an eye open looks back sheepishly to Ayami*
Hehe... well maybe its a Dark Elf trait... I don't know much about my kind to know... I'm not a morning person... need something to wake me so I can function.

*Refils the coffees and sits near the machine waiting for the liquid brown gold to work more*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:02 am
*After visiting the bank today to see the contents of what Big Paulie's safe deposit box contained, she is rattled to find that she was just in the nick of time. She shudders to think what would have happened had she waited.

She enters her place using the back entrance, goes into the corridor and punches the key code on the vault door containing the weapons Big Paulie was having her hold for him. She gets out a bug sweeper, closes the door and punches the key code re-locking the door so it is securely shut. Taking the sweeper back into her chambers, she methodically starts combing through her place for any listening devices. After several hour…BINGO…she finds one in her bedroom and two others in her private office and disconnects each. Not exactly sure if these were planted by Big Paulie's men or the Police, she decides she had better hold onto them and places them into her hidden safe in her private office.

She changes her clothes to attend funeral services for Big Paulie and heads up the Main Bar on her way out.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:05 am
Psyzapp...are you okay? -eyes her with concern-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games