Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:35 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki glanced at Racy and smiled, "Hey you guys." Saya noticed the new people and stepped aside, nodding to the unfamiliar faces.
racy glanced at saya, and not knowing her, she pretended she wasnt there. Unlike racy, nate looked at Saya and brightened up. "hey, whos the chick?" he said to mitsuki.

(Temari!!!)

Mitsuki looked at Nate and glanced at Saya. "She's my cousin. Uhm. She's come from a very far place... And yeah." Saya nodded and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Saya Otonashi. And you are?" She held out her hand, intending to shake his hand.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
((HEY TEMARI!!!!!!!!!))
Izara nodded as Hita stared at his hand then pulled him in for a hug. "No more sad faces okay?" She asked him in his ear.
"mhmm" he hummed back into her ear, suprised but satisfied with the hug.

Hita smiled and pulled away, "Okay, you can go if you want now. I'm satisfyied with that departing statment."
Izara chuckles at her friends.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
Mitsuki glanced at Racy and smiled, "Hey you guys." Saya noticed the new people and stepped aside, nodding to the unfamiliar faces.
racy glanced at saya, and not knowing her, she pretended she wasnt there. Unlike racy, nate looked at Saya and brightened up. "hey, whos the chick?" he said to mitsuki.

(Temari!!!)

Mitsuki looked at Nate and glanced at Saya. "She's my cousin. Uhm. She's come from a very far place... And yeah." Saya nodded and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Saya Otonashi. And you are?" She held out her hand, intending to shake his hand.

he looks at her hand and shakes it slowly. he usually never does formal things like that. "im nate, and this is racy." he said pulling racy beside him. as nate grabbed Racy's shoulders to pull her by him, she growled, and he suddenly let go. "hehe she...shes a bit feisty... sweatdrop " he said nervously. he was becoming fond of this new girl...Saya, it is?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
((HEY TEMARI!!!!!!!!!))
Izara nodded as Hita stared at his hand then pulled him in for a hug. "No more sad faces okay?" She asked him in his ear.
"mhmm" he hummed back into her ear, suprised but satisfied with the hug.

Hita smiled and pulled away, "Okay, you can go if you want now. I'm satisfyied with that departing statment."
Izara chuckles at her friends.
he tilted his head. "leaving?" he never recalled, but he shrugged. "okay. thanks." he said softly to both of them, almost forgetting that he ever thought through his mind. he playfully saluted goodbye, and teleported to nate and racy, accdentally bumping into Saya.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:44 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Temari!!!)

he looks at her hand and shakes it slowly. he usually never does formal things like that. "im nate, and this is racy." he said pulling racy beside him. as nate grabbed Racy's shoulders to pull her by him, she growled, and he suddenly let go. "hehe she...shes a bit feisty... sweatdrop " he said nervously. he was becoming fond of this new girl...Saya, it is?

Saya nodded and smiled. "Yupp! Nice to meetcha Nate," she said cheerfully.
(Uhm. Brb. Gotta run to the grocery store and buy something. BRB! Imma log off for a quick few minutes! Don't disappear!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Temari!!!)

(Uhm. Brb. Gotta run to the grocery store and buy something. BRB! Imma log off for a quick few minutes! Don't disappear!)
((mhmk, clam down misuzu n_n))
nate was actually suprised how cheerful she was being. he suspected her to be like racy, but guessed wrong. racy would neer laugh or be cheerful like that around him. he sighed in relief and happiness. noone really knows, but hes actually trying to change. to be different. he didnt want to be the old nate he used to be. he wanted to change...to be like eddie and racy. to be confident, and happy, yet agressinve. to be cared for. to be a someone.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm
Hita giggled when Eddie left and turned to Izara. "Oh my gosh! He's adorable!" She squeeled.
Izara rolled her eyes and giggled, suggesting that they go and find Von.
Hita nodded and they both set off to find the older, all powerful brother.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita giggled when Eddie left and turned to Izara. "Oh my gosh! He's adorable!" She squeeled.
Izara rolled her eyes and giggled, suggesting that they go and find Von.
Hita nodded and they both set off to find the older, all powerful brother.
eddie was so suprised at bumping into Saya he teleported to somewhere else, where he had no idea where he was. it was dark, and graveyard-ish. and when he tried to tleport away, he would appear two feet away from whre he was standfing befor. "what..the..." he saw a dark shadow coming towards him with a big bloody sword. to be honest, he was actually scared,so he flew upm but something zapped him and he fell to the ground uncautious. the dark figure drew nearer, ready to stab him. but he couldnt move.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:01 pm
((omgeez!!!))
Hita and Izara got to Von, who was looking rather troubled. Hita immedietly blurted, "What's happened?"
Von shook his head, furrowing his brow, "I don't know. Something dark."
"Well then let's go." Izara said firmly.
The siblings nodded. Von took both of the girls' hands and teleported them to the graveyard.
Hita let out a gasp at the sight of Eddie being attacked. She growled and ripped into her wolf form. She charged at the shadowy figure and ripped its throat out.
Izara's eye were wide, and she quickly drew her sword then appeared behind the figure.
Von's eyes turned white as the air around him started to fog. Storm clouds formed above and lightning stuck the figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:09 pm
eddie blinked into cautiousness, and became drousy. the shadowy figure had done something to him to make him sleepy and not move. he remembered before he fell, something whispered 'you talk too much...' a familiaar voice that he was afraid would come back. he over came the spell and sat up, WAIT!! He yelled in his mind, getting up, running to the figure.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Temari!!!)

nate was actually suprised how cheerful she was being. he suspected her to be like racy, but guessed wrong. racy would neer laugh or be cheerful like that around him. he sighed in relief and happiness. noone really knows, but hes actually trying to change. to be different. he didnt want to be the old nate he used to be. he wanted to change...to be like eddie and racy. to be confident, and happy, yet agressinve. to be cared for. to be a someone.

Saya tilted her head, raising oth her eyebrows. She felt someone bump into her but when she turned around, there was no-one there. She shrugged and turned back to Nate.
Mitsuki stared at Nate and poked him. "Uhm? Nate-kun? Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:25 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Temari!!!)

Saya tilted her head, raising oth her eyebrows. She felt someone bump into her but when she turned around, there was no-one there. She shrugged and turned back to Nate.
nate snapped out of it and looked up and smiled warmly. "yeah...im fine." racy got suspicious of nate and looked back at mitsuki. "so, wheres ur cousin really from, eh?" he crossed her arms as if she were bored. then her ears twitched, sensing eddie in troouble. she tugged nte's arm and whispered. "lets go." she tleported all four of them to where eddie was. eddie was hurt and on the floor, about to be stabbed by a dark shadowy figure. she ran up and tipped the shadowy thing over, saving eddie by a hair. "c'mon! lets go!"
eddie hesitated. no! wait! he said as he was bein pulled by racy. the sahadowy thing got back up, ready again.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

(Temari!!!)

nate snapped out of it and looked up and smiled warmly. "yeah...im fine." racy got suspicious of nate and looked back at mitsuki. "so, wheres ur cousin really from, eh?" he crossed her arms as if she were bored.

Mitsuki frowned slightly and glanced at Saya. "That's what we're tryna figure out. You see I have no clue, because I don't know where she lives. I mean, I knew that she was my cousin. Just that... I don't know where she came from." Saya nodded her head in agreement, "I don't really remember where I came from. I uhm... have amnesia you see. And...," she sighed helplessly and shrugged. There was no point in explaining why she has amnesia. Just a waste of time. It's not like they're gonna care anyways, she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 pm
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

nate snapped out of it and looked up and smiled warmly. "yeah...im fine." racy got suspicious of nate and looked back at mitsuki. "so, wheres ur cousin really from, eh?" he crossed her arms as if she were bored.

Mitsuki frowned slightly and glanced at Saya. "That's what we're tryna figure out. You see I have no clue, because I don't know where she lives. I mean, I knew that she was my cousin. Just that... I don't know where she came from." Saya nodded her head in agreement, "I don't really remember where I came from. I uhm... have amnesia you see. And...," she sighed helplessly and shrugged. There was no point in explaining why she has amnesia. Just a waste of time. It's not like they're gonna care anyways, she thought.
*racy's ears twitched, and thought about tha too. "well... um..i dont really know where i live either..." she said looking at nate worried. "all i remeber is that my parents died when i was seven, and i lost Nico 2 years ago..." a tear slithered down her cheek. "and im alone.."
nate awwwed and hugged her. "aww, its okay.. you have me!" he ears perked up, hugin her tightly.
racy mumbled. "thats even worse!!"
nate stare and he let go of her crossin her arms. he mumbled too, hoping noone heard, "yeah, lucky i gave you amnesia alright." he walked away, for another soda.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:47 pm
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614

*racy's ears twitched, and thought about tha too. "well... um..i dont really know where i live either..." she said looking at nate worried. "all i remeber is that my parents died when i was seven, and i lost Nico 2 years ago..." a tear slithered down her cheek. "and im alone.."
nate awwwed and hugged her. "aww, its okay.. you have me!" he ears perked up, hugin her tightly.
racy mumbled. "thats even worse!!"
nate stare and he let go of her crossin her arms. he mumbled too, hoping noone heard, "yeah, lucky i gave you amnesia alright." he walked away, for another soda.

(Imma brb. Gotta eat dinner and watch this movie.)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games