Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

(mhmk)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm

*uwaaaa how long is ur moovviieee??? /o*

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:16 pm

((XD i got all excited seeing someone posted at 10:08, and i forgot it was me. HAHA))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:22 pm

(Im back. The movie was getting boring.)
Mitsuki stared at Racy and then glanced at Saya, shrugging slightly. "Uhm?" Saya only stared at Racy then slowly looked down at the floor.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:29 pm

Misuzu0614
Mitsuki stared at Racy and then glanced at Saya, shrugging slightly. "Uhm?" Saya only stared at Racy then slowly looked down at the floor.
racy kept searching her thoughts and over heard nat's commment. "you WHAT?!?!" nate frozed and turned around.
"hehe, its not what you think, its not what you think." dammit shoulda kept my mouth shut... nate thought to himself as racy was storming to him.
racy growld. "you gave me amnesia?!?!?!"she cried out.
nate laughed nervously. "not..exactly..."
racy bared her teeth with anger, trying to hold back the transformations.
"ohh...no..." nate said before running off away from racy. racyclutched her hands into her hair, trying so hard to calm down. she was hiding herself from Saya and Mitsuki.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:39 pm

angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
racy kept searching her thoughts and over heard nat's commment. "you WHAT?!?!" nate frozed and turned around.
"hehe, its not what you think, its not what you think." dammit shoulda kept my mouth shut... nate thought to himself as racy was storming to him.
racy growld. "you gave me amnesia?!?!?!"she cried out.
nate laughed nervously. "not..exactly..."
racy bared her teeth with anger, trying to hold back the transformations.
"ohh...no..." nate said before running off away from racy. racyclutched her hands into her hair, trying so hard to calm down. she was hiding herself from Saya and Mitsuki.

Saya frowned and sensed the danger that was in front of them. She backed away slowly, taking Mitsuki with her. Both girls transformed into white wolves, taking caution. "Racy? Are you alright?" Mitsuki asked, still wary of her.
"Mitsuki? We should get out of here."
"No," Mitsuki approached Racy slowly. "I'm not leaving her."

User Image

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:45 pm

racy snarled at first, then growled gently. "leave...please.." she had dark wings emerging from her back, and fangs growing from her canines. her nails turned into sharp claws and she bacame pale. she looked like i lifeless murderer. she glowled and shouted. "leave!!" she threatened, and tleeported away. ((g2g, nite misuzu!!))
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:48 pm

angel_eyes200
racy snarled at first, then growled gently. "leave...please.." she had dark wings emerging from her back, and fangs growing from her canines. her nails turned into sharp claws and she bacame pale. she looked like i lifeless murderer. she glowled and shouted. "leave!!" she threatened, and tleeported away. ((g2g, nite misuzu!!))

(Bye!)

Saya frowned deeply. "Are you kidding me? We're stronger than her Mitsuki nee-chan!" Mitsuki nodded her head and glanced at Saya. "I know. Just give the girl time to think Saya." Both girls returned to their human forms. Saya shrugged and stared at the distance, "I guess..."

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:32 am

Hita, Izara and Von pulled back from the shadowy figure. ((yeah I didn't want to read so I'm just gonna wing it....)) Though, Hita was still in wolf form, Iz still had her sword out, and Von's eyes were still a dangerous glowing white. "What?" They all seemed to say at the same time, well Hita more like grunted.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita, Izara and Von pulled back from the shadowy figure. ((yeah I didn't want to read so I'm just gonna wing it....)) Though, Hita was still in wolf form, Iz still had her sword out, and Von's eyes were still a dangerous glowing white. "What?" They all seemed to say at the same time, well Hita more like grunted.
eddie started ryunning at them, worried, confused, and angry. he charged at the shadow at full speed, but a few seconds before he stiked it, eddie fell to the ground, choking. a dark voice whispered. "Eddie, you have spoke for the last time, not you shall pay!!!"
eddie coughed and gasped for air. i-im sorry...master... he clutched his neck, trying to free it from the dark spell choking him. he gritted his teeth as he was being lifted by the spell, and eddie started floating to the shadowy figure. it whispered in a quiet yet noticable voice, "now, i must take you and fix you before you cause anymore misbalences." he hissed and swallowed up eddie. eddie was still visible through the black shadows of the mysterious black air. *note: he was still choking

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:46 pm

((holy.friggin.crap.))

Hita howled in rage, long and loud. When she was done she lunged at the figure's throat once again.
Izara knew that was pointless, she had heard the voice inside Eddie's head. The only one that could help him was Von. She turned to him quicly and he was already muttering a spell. He levitated in the air as his pure white eyes turned to black. He raised his arms and started shouting. The sky above them turning black and the grass on the ground dying. He raised one of his arms and a lighter figure uprooted itself. It was more purem and radiated a white light. Von looked to it then muttered something in an unknown language. The figure nodded and raised a hand. It placed its palm on the shadow's forehead, and blasted it with pure energy.
Hita let go of its neck and got low to the ground, still very angry. Izara just looked in awe at her teacher as he controlled this.

((yeah so Von is pretty much kick a**))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:05 pm

eddie looked at Von, terrified. if they hurt the shadow, they would hurt him. when hita lunged at the dark figure's throat, eddie's throat was pierced and bleeding. he passed out, and there was nothing they could do.

back where racy, nate and ria was, they were calmly grabbing a bite and drinking their favorite beverages, when racy's ears twitched and she winced. nate looked at her. "whats wrong?" he sain lifting his head from his soda can. racy closed her eyes tightly in pain. "eddie's in trouble." she looked up at ria and nate as they looked at eachother. nate and ria and racy nodded to eachother and they all teleported to the graveyard. racy's eyes widened and she clasped her hand at her mouth, seeing eddie half dead. ria was almost crying. nate was the only one who knew what was going on. nate closed his eyes, knowing what to do. he whispered, "forgive me." his eyes opened to a bright red, turing into that unfamiliar person who hurt racy. she remeberd and tranformed into a vampire and flew up into the air, ready to strike. nate looked up at her and shook his head. it was his job.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

(Bye!)

Saya frowned deeply. "Are you kidding me? We're stronger than her Mitsuki nee-chan!" Mitsuki nodded her head and glanced at Saya. "I know. Just give the girl time to think Saya." Both girls returned to their human forms. Saya shrugged and stared at the distance, "I guess..."
racy wasnt worryed about them, she just didnt want to see her in pain. she just wanted to be alone, to think to herself. "i- i cant believe he did that to me..."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:11 pm

((aw fine. Don't take my help. v.v))
Izara screamed for the first time in her life, "VON STOP! YOU'RE HURTING EDDIE TOO!" She could feel the pain he had when they attacked the shadow. She fell to her knees in shock, his mental pain was enough to make her start a coughing fit.
Hita let go of the shadow and went back to her neko form. She was crying.
Von's hand dropped and his eyes went back to normal. The purity nodded then dissapeared as well. He looked to Nate and the rest of them, "I'm sorry, I did not know I would injure Eddie as well as the shadow." He stepped away and picked Hita up and moved her form their way as well.
Izara held her stomach as she watched the shadow with wide eyes. How could they help him? If they hurt the shadow, they hurt him.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

(Bye!)

racy wasnt worryed about them, she just didnt want to see her in pain. she just wanted to be alone, to think to herself. "i- i cant believe he did that to me..."

"Can we just go and try to find where I came from?"
Mitsuki glanced at Saya, "How are we supposed to do that when we don't even know where to find the clues?"
Saya just shrugged and turned her head away, "I don't know Onee-chan. I seeked you out cause I thought you knew."
Mitsuki turned around sharply and started walking towards Nate's dorm. "Where are you going now?!..," yelled Saya. Mitsuki looked back at her but continued walking, "To ask Nate something about Racy." Saya ran after Mitsuki, and slowed down to a walk. "Mmk." She didn't dare disturb Mitsuki while she was thinking. 'She'd blow off on me,' Saya thought.
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games