Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

eddie was barely keeping awake."nate..." he whispered.
nate nodded and he knew what to do

(srry, im just trying to show that nate is a good guy too n_n)

nate materialized a brightening sword, oddly shaped, but powerful. it was beaming with energy. he sighed and ran at the figure at full charge, but not seen. he hid behind a grave stone and took a breath. he dropped his sword, and walked up to the figure calmly. "hey, hows it been...master?"

it turned to him, and snarled at him. "you have not been doing so well, so...you must come with me." nate was kinda suprised. "wait what?!?" he said taking a few steps back for his sword. the shadow reached for him, and he sliced off his hand. eddie was actually fine. nate sighed and was happy his little sword worked. nate finished him off and got eddie out. eddie was gasping for air, still terribly hurt.
((srry got traped inot 'game night' DX))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:59 pm

Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
racy snarled at first, then growled gently. "leave...please.." she had dark wings emerging from her back, and fangs growing from her canines. her nails turned into sharp claws and she bacame pale. she looked like i lifeless murderer. she glowled and shouted. "leave!!" she threatened, and tleeported away. ((g2g, nite misuzu!!))

(Bye!)

Saya frowned deeply. "Are you kidding me? We're stronger than her Mitsuki nee-chan!" Mitsuki nodded her head and glanced at Saya. "I know. Just give the girl time to think Saya." Both girls returned to their human forms. Saya shrugged and stared at the distance, "I guess..."
racy wasnt worryed about them, she just didnt want to see her in pain. she just wanted to be alone, to think to herself. "i- i cant believe he did that to me..."

"Can we just go and try to find where I came from?"
Mitsuki glanced at Saya, "How are we supposed to do that when we don't even know where to find the clues?"
Saya just shrugged and turned her head away, "I don't know Onee-chan. I seeked you out cause I thought you knew."
Mitsuki turned around sharply and started walking towards Nate's dorm. "Where are you going now?!..," yelled Saya. Mitsuki looked back at her but continued walking, "To ask Nate something about Racy." Saya ran after Mitsuki, and slowed down to a walk. "Mmk." She didn't dare disturb Mitsuki while she was thinking. 'She'd blow off on me,' Saya thought.
nate was hiding in his dorm, really mad a himslef for making that stupid comment. he was leaning against a wall, trying to think about what to do.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:04 pm

angel_eyes200

nate materialized a brightening sword, oddly shaped, but powerful. it was beaming with energy. he sighed and ran at the figure at full charge, but not seen. he hid behind a grave stone and took a breath. he dropped his sword, and walked up to the figure calmly. "hey, hows it been...master?"

it turned to him, and snarled at him. "you have not been doing so well, so...you must come with me." nate was kinda suprised. "wait what?!?" he said taking a few steps back for his sword. the shadow reached for him, and he sliced off his hand. eddie was actually fine. nate sighed and was happy his little sword worked. nate finished him off and got eddie out. eddie was gasping for air, still terribly hurt.

Hita wriggled her way out of Von's arms and ran over to Eddie. She was still crying as she crawled to him. "Eddie! Are you okay?"
Von helped Izara up. He looked down at his student, "It seems as though I would not have helped in this situation, only hindered."
Izara smiled, too weak to speak from her scream from earlier. She sent a thought to him, Well, if it makes you feel any better, I thought your magic has gotten even more bad a**, Sensei.
Von chuckled, patting her head and picking her up and carrying her over to Eddie on his back. "Well thanks a bunch Iz."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 pm

angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
racy snarled at first, then growled gently. "leave...please.." she had dark wings emerging from her back, and fangs growing from her canines. her nails turned into sharp claws and she bacame pale. she looked like i lifeless murderer. she glowled and shouted. "leave!!" she threatened, and tleeported away. ((g2g, nite misuzu!!))

(Bye!)

Saya frowned deeply. "Are you kidding me? We're stronger than her Mitsuki nee-chan!" Mitsuki nodded her head and glanced at Saya. "I know. Just give the girl time to think Saya." Both girls returned to their human forms. Saya shrugged and stared at the distance, "I guess..."
racy wasnt worryed about them, she just didnt want to see her in pain. she just wanted to be alone, to think to herself. "i- i cant believe he did that to me..."

Mitsuki glanced at Saya, "How are we supposed to do that when we don't even know where to find the clues?"
Saya just shrugged and turned her head away, "I don't know Onee-chan. I seeked you out cause I thought you knew."
Mitsuki turned around sharply and started walking towards Nate's dorm. "Where are you going now?!..," yelled Saya. Mitsuki looked back at her but continued walking, "To ask Nate something about Racy." Saya ran after Mitsuki, and slowed down to a walk. "Mmk." She didn't dare disturb Mitsuki while she was thinking. 'She'd blow off on me,' Saya thought.
nate was hiding in his dorm, really mad a himslef for making that stupid comment. he was leaning against a wall, trying to think about what to do.

Mitsuki turned the knob of Nate's dorm and found out it was locked[?] 'Great! It's locked!'.., she thought absentmindedly. Saya poked Mitsuki's arm, asking innocently, "Why can't we just teleport Onee-chan?" Mitsuki glanced at her cousin and shrugged. "It's a waste of time. Not to mention energy." She stepped a far ways back and came barreling against the door. Mitsuki broke the door down. "Oopsies. I broke the door by accident! I didn't see it there..," Mitsuki chuckled sarcastically.

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

Hita wriggled her way out of Von's arms and ran over to Eddie. She was still crying as she crawled to him. "Eddie! Are you okay?"
Von helped Izara up. He looked down at his student, "It seems as though I would not have helped in this situation, only hindered."
Izara smiled, too weak to speak from her scream from earlier. She sent a thought to him, Well, if it makes you feel any better, I thought your magic has gotten even more bad a**, Sensei.
Von chuckled, patting her head and picking her up and carrying her over to Eddie on his back. "Well thanks a bunch Iz."

eddie held out a hand to hita, and let out a weak breath. nate was sitting by him. "you alright kid?" eddie nodded and smiled weakly, and coughed a little red stuff out. he closed his eyes and dropped his hand, he head falling to the side. racy and ria raced over and crouching down by eddie and nate. racy was sad, but not crying like ria. ria took a deep breath and tried to be brave. "eddie, your gonna be okay...im gonna help heal you okay??!?" she put her hands over eddie's neck, waiting for a response. but there was no response. no movement. no pulse. ria gasped and burried her head into nate's shoulder, afraid to think it true. racy sighed and tried her best to heal him herself. even though it seemed she didnt care much, she was freaking out inside. everyone was.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

(Bye!)

Mitsuki turned the knob of Nate's dorm and found out it was locked[?] 'Great! It's locked!'.., she thought absentmindedly. Saya poked Mitsuki's arm, asking innocently, "Why can't we just teleport Onee-chan?" Mitsuki glanced at her cousin and shrugged. "It's a waste of time. Not to mention energy." She stepped a far ways back and came barreling against the door. Mitsuki broke the door down. "Oopsies. I broke the door by accident! I didn't see it there..," Mitsuki chuckled sarcastically.
nate turned shaply, jumping up in surprise. "gah dammit mitsuki, dont do that, i thought you were racy." he said slouching, tired from the tension his nervs gave him from the suprise attack.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

eddie held out a hand to hita, and let out a weak breath. nate was sitting by him. "you alright kid?" eddie nodded and smiled weakly, and coughed a little red stuff out. he closed his eyes and dropped his hand, he head falling to the side. racy and ria raced over and crouching down by eddie and nate. racy was sad, but not crying like ria. ria took a deep breath and tried to be brave. "eddie, your gonna be okay...im gonna help heal you okay??!?" she put her hands over eddie's neck, waiting for a response. but there was no response. no movement. no pulse. ria gasped and burried her head into nate's shoulder, afraid to think it true. racy sighed and tried her best to heal him herself. even though it seemed she didnt care much, she was freaking out inside. everyone was.

Hita grasped Eddie's hand and turned to her brother, "VON!" She let out the loud desperate cry.
He nodded then looked to Izara. "Come on, Izzy. Looks like we can be of assistance after all."
Izara nodded saying weakly, "Yes, Sensei."
They both kneeled beside Eddie and as their hands glowed a green color, they began healing Eddie. Von's power was visably working faster than Izara's, but she was holding her own for her friend.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200

Hita grasped Eddie's hand and turned to her brother, "VON!" She let out the loud desperate cry.
He nodded then looked to Izara. "Come on, Izzy. Looks like we can be of assistance after all."
Izara nodded saying weakly, "Yes, Sensei."
They both kneeled beside Eddie and as their hands glowed a green color, they began healing Eddie. Von's power was visably working faster than Izara's, but she was holding her own for her friend.
ria and racy was helping too, and ria brightened up, so happy she could feel eddie's pulse again. when eddie took his first gasp of air in a while, he sat up, but winced in pain. ria jumped and squealed and jumped into eddie's arms. he was like a big brother to her. "your alive..." she siad tearing up. eddie hugged her back and smiled calmly, ignoring the pain. "yeah, thanks." ria let go and looked at racy and nate, estatic. racy smiled and nodded at eddie. nate smiled too. eddie sighed, touching his neck. "ow..." he said remembering the feeling of hita's bite. then let out a weak chuckle.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 pm

angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200
Misuzu0614
angel_eyes200

nate turned shaply, jumping up in surprise. "gah dammit mitsuki, dont do that, i thought you were racy." he said slouching, tired from the tension his nervs gave him from the suprise attack.

"I'm sorry." Mitsuki sat down on his bed and looked at him. "So, what's the deal with you and Racy and that amnesia thing?"
Saya walked in cautiously, sniffing the air. "Stop acting like a dog Saya," Mitsuki said sharply.
Saya jumped a bit and looked at Mitsuki. "I'm sorry..." Saya walked near the bed and sat beside Mitsuki, staring at Nate.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Hita lowered her ears. "Sorry about that, I ... we didn't know it would hurt you too." She still had tears running down her face. She was infinately happy that Eddie was okay, but she felt guilty for hurting him.
Izara panted quietly, she had put everything she had into healing Eddie. She leaned her forehead on Von's arm and clamped her eyes closed, still panting as silently as she could so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.
Von smiled at his student and placed a hand on her hair, patting her head a little. He transferred a thought of his own to her. "You did good kid."
Izara smiled through her forced breaths.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:22 pm

(what did i miss?)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 pm

((ho gosh.....Eddie almost like died.... and you just look super cute in that outfitt!! I am so proud of myself))

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 pm

( Lol thankies sweetyyyyyyyyyyy razz )
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:46 pm

(hello people of the mexican state of japan how are you?)

Alice the Loving

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:17 pm

angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
II E M O_S I N N E R II
I g2g bu byes!!!! call you Emo!

crying okay, talk to ya later. Angel, she's gonna call meh!! ^.^
w8..whu? how? you guys know eachother in Real Life?!? i didnt know that!!!

nah, we just love each other so much that we feel the need to talk!!
like how we're friends on FB!!!
oh heh okay n_n

(what you want my number too? Oh ya i knew i was a pimp hell ya!!!)
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games