Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:17 pm
User Image
Shiro pulls out some Toast "almost done Shun-san" he smiles lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 pm
(Mizu!!! Whats up??)

"Alright." Shun said as he placed the two plates with egss on it on the table as well as the glasses with orange juice and the butter.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 pm
[ Hey blessed! Nothing much(: What's cooking? blaugh ]

Mitsuki stood up and started to walk around. She was looking for him. Or what was left of him anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:30 pm
Shiro comes over with the toast "what have i missed while asleep Shun-san?" he asks sitting at the table.  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:36 pm
(Food^^ Literally:3)

"Nothing really. I've been doing nothing for awhile now. I think Yuki is with her husband and thats about all I know."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:43 pm
[ Aha(: ]

Mitsuki stood in front of Shiro's house. She didn't even know who lived in here. Mitsuki just happened to pass by and smell the food. Wonder who's house this is, she thought. Mitsuki heard her stomach growl, loudly, and she raised her eyebrows at the sound.  

bones and rot

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm
[ Aha(: ]

Mitsuki stood in front of Shiro's house. She didn't even know who lived in here. Mitsuki just happened to pass by and smell the food. 'Wonder who's house this is,' she thought. Mitsuki heard her stomach growl, loudly, and she raised her eyebrows at the sound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm
(^^ Yep)

Shun was about to sit down but his ears caught a sound of growling. He tilted his head and looked out the window to see Mitsuki and smiled. "Hey Mitsuki!" Shun said as he opened the front door and grinned. "Long time no see."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:46 pm
"o" shiro says looking down "that's good, notihing bad happend" he lets out a sigh of relef.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:50 pm
Mitsuki looked up at the sound of Shun's voice and she smiled happily. "Shun! I didn't know you lived here." She tilted her head quizzically. Her face was a blend of happiness and confusion.  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:51 pm
"Actually, I don't Just staying the night is all." He said as he smiled. "How have you been? Are you hungry? Me and Shiro just made breakfast."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:57 pm
[ Something's weird.. I can't see the edit and delete buttons for my posts. It's only the quote button. Is it just my computer.. or what? sweatdrop ]

"Oh! I've been doing fine.. I guess. I've just been.. sleeping a lot." She looked behind him and saw a person sitting down at the table. "Uhm. I'm hungry.. but I don't want to be a bother."  

bones and rot

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
Yuki continued to cook she hadnt heard severuses mumbling. She was still thinking of what had been going on the night before she was smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm
Misuzu0614
[ Something's weird.. I can't see the edit and delete buttons for my posts. It's only the quote button. Is it just my computer.. or what? sweatdrop ]

"Oh! I've been doing fine.. I guess. I've just been.. sleeping a lot." She looked behind him and saw a person sitting down at the table. "Uhm. I'm hungry.. but I don't want to be a bother."

(Really? That is weird:/ and Hi Emo^^)

"Its no bother. Come on and eat." Shun said as he put in more bread in the toaster and started up more eggs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Shiro hears Yuki cooking and looks up to her "yuki-hime" he gets up "let me get that" he says walking over to her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games