Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:41 pm
*She grins at Ryzan, hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.* Hi there Ryzan.

(( I could always give you a message Officer. wink *bats her eyelashes*))  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 5, 3, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 pm
Psyzapp

(( A message? As in a love note or something similar? Or do you mean a massage, which would undoubtedly be much more enjoyable! heart cool ))

(( Edit: Hmm, a Full House! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
Psyzapp

(( A message? As in a love note or something similar? Or do you mean a massage, which would undoubtedly be much more enjoyable! heart cool ))

((Perhaps both…I have been known to have many hidden talents. wink heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:54 pm
*she smiles at Psyzapp* Well, let's hope so. It will be grand, once the expansion is done.

*she turns to Ryzan* And how are you doing, Ryzan?

*she turns her attention back to Psyzapp* Psyzapp, I've been thinking, I know that the co-manager position was a bit much for Ryzan, but I have an idea of how he can be of help to us once the expansion is done. *she takes a sip of her beer.*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:55 pm
(( hey dont blame this on me now scream ......the note was in my pocket the whole time how was I to know gonk ..... ))

* walks up from downstairs * evening everyone...* looks at Psyzapp * How was the funeral?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:56 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( scream Hey! Give my Cop a break! He spent days searching the record books looking for something to charge this Anthony Fontana with. Plus he's been pulling double duty due to his partner being on sick leave. Not to mention that he's been greatly distracted by all the sexy undergarments that Psyzapp brought home recently! User Image heart ... And with all the recent events on top of it all, he's just a bit stressed! stressed dramallama rofl ))
{{..... I guess that would make one overlook her possible guilt ninja }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm
-walks in, gets a bottle of beer, and takes a seat-

I wonder why Showa's data referred to this "Tes" as "Quortek"...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 pm
@ Black: The funeral was long…Catholic service. I did end up talking extensively with the Governor and a few Senators about many different things. Politicians do like to talk.

@ Katana: I'd love to hear your ideas Katana. *grins*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:03 pm
ThisEmptySoul
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
(( scream Hey! Give my Cop a break! He spent days searching the record books looking for something to charge this Anthony Fontana with. Plus he's been pulling double duty due to his partner being on sick leave. Not to mention that he's been greatly distracted by all the sexy undergarments that Psyzapp brought home recently! User Image heart ... And with all the recent events on top of it all, he's just a bit stressed! stressed dramallama rofl ))

(( I bet....... stare ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 pm
Well at least you're back from it now... * walks to the bar and grabs his bottle and a glass and pours himself some of the brandy *  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 1, 5, 3, 6 Total: 19 (5-30)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

(( She knows what us guys like, and she's good at it too! rofl rofl rofl ))  
I have been well, Katana... although a bit distracted sweatdrop *rubs his neck*

I am glad that jabbress has found someone reliable to take my place as co-manager.

*waves at black and the rabbit earred woman, scratching his chin when she mentions Tes*
Gi ussta~ I believe that may be my doing sweatdrop I had often referred to Tes and Quortek during my stay in this world and Showa seemed to think that was a nice name to call him, rilu'oh he does not like it sweatdrop It is difficult for me at times to remember that since I have called him that for so long.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:08 pm
Well, I was thinking that he would be an asset for the restaurant. He could act as the host, and also give recommendations on wines and the like. His manners are impeccable, and I think it would be a good fit for him. Besides, it's not like the restaurant will be open 24/7 to begin with, will it?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:12 pm
-ears stand erect as Ryzan says that-

You heard that... -checks the portable computer Showa gave her- Ryzan?

Hmm... "secret information"... -checks secret information and reads about his relationship with Tes- Well, if it's listed as secret then I won't talk about it with so many people around...  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:18 pm
@ Katana: I think that is an excellent idea. That is if that is what Ryzan wants. I have not yet discusses hours of operation with Chef Karrie. So it is undetermined at this time.

(( You've only just scratched the surface Officer wink heart ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games