Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:24 pm
You flatter me far more than I deserve, Katana sweatdrop

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles at the rabbit earred one*
Xas xas. I apologize if that was rude of me. *points at his ear* My hearing can be quite acute, although... *looks up at the rabbit ears* I do not suppose it compares to yours wink

*extends his hand to her*
You know my name, jhal I do not know yours.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm
My name is Reisen. Reisen Udongein Inaba. I'm a moon rabbit.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:31 pm
* watches everyones interactions with each other and sits back and sips on his drink *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 pm
*rolls her eyes at Ryzan* Oh, please! *she laughs* Ryzan! Can you just imagine ME trying to be all polite and that to people? Hell, at least you know about wine and things of the more....elegant nature. There was never any need for me to be that "sophisticated" in my past dealings.

*she snickers and sips her beer* Seriously though, Ryzan, I do think you helping out with the restaurant is a good idea....but it will be up to you if you want to stay and do it. Besides....we'll need help interviewing the wait staff. Have to make sure they're up to the high standards we demand! wink  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:34 pm
((Stern talking to...baking at Lily's...know you waaaannnnaaa... twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:36 pm
(( Damn it Dame why do you always do this to me when Im about to go to work.... scream Why cant you just do the vm thing like I suggested?? gonk ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:37 pm
Jack shoves the door open and strolls in looking to refill his flask.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
BlackR.16
(( Damn it Dame why do you always do this to me when Im about to go to work.... scream Why cant you just do the vm thing like I suggested?? gonk ))

(( rofl Then write it up, punk! Imma not do it for joo! xp stressed -hugs- Have fun at work. biggrin xd ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 pm
(( hey everyone talk to you when I get back ))

* finshes his drink and heads downstairs waving to everyone good night. Enters Leko/Ayamis, undresses and climbs under the sheets and curls up with her.. *  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm
As the odd-looking stranger steps behind the bar, he tips his hat to Miss Katana. Good evening, ma'am. He pulls down a bottle from the bar and fills his flask. He drops some change in the jar and walks to the door.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:43 pm
A moon rabbit? Terini'nestg~ The moon of my world has cats. It is a pleasure to meet you, Reisen.

*giggles at Katana*
I am sure that is an exaggeration, although I do have mzilt experience in "being polite and that", as you say wink Quite the opposite of you, it was required of me to behave in such a manner in my "past dealing", as you say.

*smiles at both Psyzapp and Katana*
I would be honored to help in any way I can.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 pm
There was an "invasion" of the moon by Earth in 1969, and I left for the realm of Gensokyo to escape the resulting war.

I currently serve as helper and protector of two fugitives in the region of Eientei

Then a week ago this strange yokai calling herself Showa asked me to part-time as caretaker of her assets.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm
Wretched Soul
As the odd-looking stranger steps behind the bar, he tips his hat to Miss Katana. Good evening, ma'am. He pulls down a bottle from the bar and fills his flask. He drops some change in the jar and walks to the door.

Hi Jack! Leaving so soon? *she smiles sweetly at him.*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 5, 1, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:51 pm
*Upon arriving at the back door to Psyzapp's chambers, he feels inside his pocket to make sure the bagged evidence is still there. He heads on inside and makes his way into the kitchen, where he pours himself a double shot of scotch.

He pulls the bag out of his pocket and looks at it closely. He knows that handwriting well. Pulling out the notepad that they use to write notes on, he see's that Psyzapp's last note is still attached. He holds the two items side by side and compares the handwriting. He confirms that they are both written by the same hand, and heaves a heavy sigh.

He puts the notepad back and tucks the bag back into his pocket. Thoughts race through his head. He knows very well what he should do, but his heart keeps telling him otherwise. Tormented, he slams back his drink and places the glass in the sink.

He goes into the Master Bathroom, strips down and takes a long, relaxing shower. After drying off and dressing for bed, he picks up his clothing and removes the bag. Thanks to psihug's actions at GGB, he places his soiled clothing in a separate bag to be laundered. He then puts the bag with the evidence he found in a safe spot where he can retrieve it later.

He slips under the covers on her bed and lays his head on the pillow. It takes him quite awhile to try to clear his head. Eventually he falls asleep, but the night will not pass without the restlessness that befalls from his distress.*

(( Thank you for the win Psyzapp! heart ... And goodnight everyone! User Image ))  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:52 pm
Ah~ Showa. I have met her, rilu'oh have not seen her in quite some time. Do you know why it is she approached you specifically? Did you have some sort of prior relationship?

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
Gi ussta~ By "relationship" of course I mean association.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games