Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:13 am
CRIPES WICCANJ…I'M WORKING HERE! *gets up off the floor and speaks to Wiccanj* Isn't he just wickedly delightful? twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:34 am
LOL!! THAT WAS FUN!!! Erm, am sorry tho...didn't mean for you to lose concentration. MY! MY! MY! A fine specimen indeed!! twisted I just know that this is gonna be good!! *sits in a chair in the corner and watches Psy manipulate Unlimited's "assets" twisted  

wiccan j

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:31 am
*Turns around and wrings wrists*

Muahaha more women to defeat, and if your going to try to put that collar on me, I suggest you "try" to be a bit more convincing... twisted

*Clamps his teeth like hes biting something and looks at the ladies*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm
What did I just get done explaining to you? stressed You must not have heard me correctly, I'll say it again… mad

To be a Cabana Boy here you will be required to attend and cater to the needs and demands of the ladies here no matter how frivolous.

*She walks slowly around him sizing him up.* Now…are you going to behave or am I going to have to punish you?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:29 pm
I'm glad I never had any desire to be a cabana boy eek I get enough of that kind of treatment as it is gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:38 pm
*hurries and makes some popcorn* I don't want to miss the "climax" twisted *swats Unlimited on the behind before resuming her seat* MAKE HIM PAY PSY!!!! WOOT! WOOT!

Awww....poor TES!! We know you are liking what you are getting at home!!  

wiccan j

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:11 pm
Psyzapp
What did I just get done explaining to you? stressed You must not have heard me correctly, I'll say it again… mad

To be a Cabana Boy here you will be required to attend and cater to the needs and demands of the ladies here no matter how frivolous.

*She walks slowly around him sizing him up.* Now…are you going to behave or am I going to have to punish you?

*Walks up to her and traces his finger down her nose*

Oh I heard you explain allright, except I'm not a Cabana Boy yet "Misstress* and I have every intent on fufilling their needs once I'm approved

*Feels Wiccan swat his behind and grins*

Now now, its not your turn yet twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:17 pm
*bolts in through the door, races to where TES is, picks him up by the hind legs, and swings him around a couple times before hurtling him out the door, with her chasing after him* twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:23 pm
I miss shadowdragon. I said he'd look nice in a fig leaf and next thing ya know, he's wearing a fig leaf.
I hope he's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm
I know what you mean Bandaidd. Shadowdragon…he was good. *Her mind briefly wanders remembering how Shadowdragon indulged each and every lady and their requests.*

*Snaps out of it and pays full attention to UnlimitedBlade squinting her eyes and raising her voice.* HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO APPROVE YOU IF YOU…oh wait…I see what's going on here. You must have some problems with your "manliness." That must be why you're so reluctant to indulge me. Are you afraid I'm going to be too rough for your delicate sensibilities sweetheart?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Digital Future

Dangerous Capitalist

4,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:34 pm
Psyzapp
I know what you mean Bandaidd. Shadowdragon…he was good. *Her mind briefly wanders remembering how Shadowdragon indulged each and every lady and their requests.*

*Snaps out of it and pays full attention to UnlimitedBlade squinting her eyes and raising her voice.* HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO APPROVE YOU IF YOU…oh wait…I see what's going on here. You must have some problems with your "manliness." That must be why you're so reluctant to indulge me. Are you afraid I'm going to be too rough for your delicate sensibilities sweetheart?

I'm not afraid "mistress", I'm just giving you a hard time. wink

*Pauses for a moment a laughs*

You do know that nothing is ever too rough for me, and as far as indulging you..well..I'm giving you a brief glimpse of the future. ;P  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:36 pm
[[tries unsuccessfully to refrain from a comment about giving the ladies a hard time. In the infamous words of Mae West: A hard man is good to find.]]  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:52 pm
*Raises her eyebrows.* "A HARD TIME"? LMAO rofl YOU'RE GIVING ME A "HARD TIME" ARE YOU! *She storms over to him, grabs him by the hair and forces him to his knees.* You want my approval, then you are going to have to "cowboy up" and indulge me…simple as that. Lick my bellybutton! You do that and you got my approval. Go ahead…MAKE MY DAY! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:24 pm
bandaidd
[[tries unsuccessfully to refrain from a comment about giving the ladies a hard time. In the infamous words of Mae West: A hard man is good to find.]]

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

heart heart LOVE IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! heart heart

BRAVO!! LMAO!!  

wiccan j

wiccan j

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 pm
UnlimitedBlade
Psyzapp

*Walks up to her and traces his finger down her nose*

Oh I heard you explain allright, except I'm not a Cabana Boy yet "Misstress* and I have every intent on fufilling their needs once I'm approved

*Feels Wiccan swat his behind and grins*

Now now, its not your turn yet twisted

eek My turn?? *swoons* twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games