Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:32 pm

((>w> -totally snuck downstairs to ask if her stepdad would be watching the game-

-snickercough- <3))

"For kicks?" he suggested with a shrug, that smile still lingering. At the comment that he could be sweet, but didn't care to in regards to any of them, he snickered softly into his arms. "Oh, so that's how it is then. My apologies for that misconception."
As Switzerland continued to protest, Canada hummed thoughtfully as his smirk broadened. "Well then, it's either a diary or a shopping list for the next time you go to a sex shop. Which is it?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:33 pm

Belaaaaaaa~
*the familiar voice rang through the hall beyond the door*

Hey~ Where is everyone?~

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:36 pm

"It's not either of those! Aughhh....Why must you all bother me about this!?" he says, letting his head fall against the paper. He sighs and looks up. "Hello, Ukraine. I suppose you're going to pester me on this, too?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:37 pm

...Sex shop..?

..Mr. Switzerland....I did not know you were into those things...

*Looks up at the sound of her sister's voice*

Aa-ah!!

...Sister..!!

*Runs and squeezes her fragile body*

..I am so glad you came!!

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:39 pm

"It's not a shopping list! And even if it was, it wouldn't be for a sex shop." he grumbles, letting his voice fall to a whisper.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Oh hey there Switz~ Well first I want to know what "this" is. *at this she laughs* Hey Natalya. How's my younger sister been? I suppose Ivan is here too?  

DieSinneistSchon

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:43 pm

"It makes sense though. I don't think a normal shopping list would be so embarassing." Canada tilted his head lightly, humming thoughtfully. "We bother you about this because we have nothing better to do at the moment other than poke our noses into your internal affairs."

*Continues to squeeze the soul out of Ukraine*

..Wee-ell, *squeeze* ..Mr. Switzerland, you do *squeeze* cross dress....is that not your *squeeze* kink...?

...Oh, Sister, he is not here today..not at all...
...and I have seen better days...

Eam Adair

Mukuro-kun

((Ukraine, if Ivan was here, I wouldn't be Switzy. ;D))

"Guh. I'm not telling." he says, dismissing it with a wave, waiting for Canada to unoccupy his shoulder so he can get back to writing.

"I would tell you all, if it wasn't so embarrassing..."

He looks up at Belarus, death in his eyes. "Crossdress!? Kink!? I'm only in this stupid thing because Lili-er-Liechtenstein made it for me!! Could you say no to Ukraine if she made you a man's uniform as a gift?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:45 pm

*hugs Natalya with that icy hug that sends shivers down anyone's spine* Hehehehe...I do hope you are alright. Oh my. Why are you clutching yourself dear younger sister? Is everything ok? *chuckles*

((ooc: im adding the same effect Ivan has to Ukraine >:}

Oh yea thats right. Hey...your name is Lily right? O.o'))

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 pm

((Hm? Me? Yeah. :3 Well, Lillian, actually. But if you call me that, your guts will be my bootlaces. >:C

Why~?

Oh, if it's because of the Lili thing, that's only because I thought it a cute nickname for Liechtenstein~))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51 pm

((I don't know if that's in character or not, but I guess it's ok to make her Yandere for right now...curse second characters...I don't know much about her character..))

.....Well, I was in the vents you see, and I got these little bugs on me...

..they are quite uncomfortable...

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:51 pm

"It is less embarassing for a woman to wear a man's uniform than it is for a man to wear a dress," Canada opted to point out in a less than helpful manner. And as of yet, he showed no signs of abandoning the shoulder he'd settled on. "You would tell us all if it wasn't so embarassing... but it is embarassing, so you won't tell us all. Then, will you tell just me?" he questioned lightly, near to whispering.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:53 pm

Switzerland turns his head so he's right in Canada's face. "And what makes you think you have that privilege? Just because we.....No, I shouldn't finish that." he says, blushing a little.

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:55 pm

((ooc: i just thought'd make sense seeing as ukraine is the older sister of both ivan and natlya. a sort of mix of creepy and adorable~ O.o' [THIS WAS BELA'S RL IDEA OF TURNING MY MULE ACCOUNT INTO UKRAINE~]

EDIT: I SECOND THAT BELA~ >:C YOU COULDNT TELL ME HOW TO RP HER CHARACTER!!! IM AT A DISADVANTAGE HERE!!!))

*finishes her hug* Hey Switzy~ May I see what you're writing? I do hope you'll let me. I would very much like to see it.... Oh and Bela, stop coming in through vents...It isn't very healthy or ladylike...

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games