Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Random roleplay (Characters Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 pm
Hikari's face saddened as she remember Don's limp and dead body before her. The image burrowed through her mind and she cupped both the sides of her head as she closed her eyes, shaking her head as she tried to get the image out of her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:29 pm
"hikari dont listern to him he is a shadow in ur past try kill u and bring more pain in ur heart"said a small girl in hikari thought and touch ur hand.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm
Hikari could hear the voice throughout her mind yet she was still shaken to the image of Don's corpse lying on the ground. Witnessing her own friend's death had indeed become embedded within her memories. She curled up in a ball and hugged her knees, burying her countenance on her knees.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:24 pm
"well i seen u ready front like cat lost her baby"said shi came out in window that hikari room and cast ice spell block the door lead in and out."so hikari why u r run away ur dear chaos and don too people need u to help this weak country"said shi carry dual sword that is chaos mark on them.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm
Hikari slowly raised her head, taking a glance towards Shi. She wondered what was she doing here and she saw the swords she carried. She remembered that it was from Chaos and she looked towards her in disbelief and sorrow in her eyes and all her energy drained from her small bodice. She must have been lying. Chaos was a strong being that was hard to take down, and now she's finding out that he had passed. It must have been a lie. But her throat seemed so dry as she tried to find the energy to speak. But, she was able to muster some energy to speak but her voice was stuttering in shock. "Y-you must be lying! Chaos is strong. H-he can't be dead!!" yelled Hikari towards Shi with anger in her voice. Indeed she was in denial but somehow, she knew deep within her heart that the ominous feeling she felt earlier was something close to her would perish. Tears began to well up from her eyes as it rolled down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 pm
"well one thing u dont know yet i and half of him and u think u r wrong hikari stop run away and kiss him"said shi grab hikari by her shirt and slam to wall "if u think lying by don and chaos yoa, keth, alish protect u whole time look i seal ur door and u dont know i am a ally or foe"said shi.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Hikari flinched slightly from the slam but she gave Shi a glare. "Don't you dare say that. I didn't even ask them for their help. I want them to leave me alone so no one will get hurt." spoke Hikari coldly yet there was sadness in her voice. She didn't really like to be alone, but if it will help her case and her friends not to get hurt, then she's willing to be alone forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:35 pm
"what happen i rape u right now and lets see if ur friends come out stop me or get killed end"said shi tore ur shirt and ur skirt too. meanwhile alish felt air got thin and run to hikari and open door saw ice block her way."hikari i will save u "said alish hit the ice.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:41 pm
"Get back, Alish!!!!!" yelled Hikari. As her memories began to flood in, her right ear began to drip blood. Her glare was colder and the murderous intent within her eyes was so dense that you could feel it in the air. "I don't need them to protect me....I can do that myself." spoke Hikari coldly as her eyes and her appearance turned black. "So, you wanted to rape me and hurt one of them? Or shall I dispose of you first before you could do so?" said Hikari with a slight smile on her countenance.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm
"well u see ur friends is help u and she is mage level why cast fire spell melt the ice"said shi let u go throw the dual sword down the ground. alish cast out fire ball melt the ice run to u "no hikari we dont fight alone dont be alone wolf fight in pack wolf"said alish.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:55 pm
Hikari bent her knees slightly as she ignored Alish's cries. With her feet apart and her torso lounged forward, she then sprinted towards the swords and hoping to get a hold of them. When she was able to, she backed away to prepare to battle. She held the two swords in a stance only she knew since she created it. Hikari might not be all that great with swords but she trained enough to defend herself with it, in case something in this situation happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:03 pm
"well this not even fight and maybe i sure run find chaos and kill him my self bring his body to u b***h"said shi but alish cast light sword nail shi left leg so he couldnt escape that easy" damnit u litte br---"said shi draw out is his gun fire at alish but cast another stop bullet in air.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:12 pm
Hikari then appeared behind Shi with great speed and placed a sword at his neck while the other was pointing at his back, in case he decides to strike her. "I wouldn't do that if I were you...." spoke Hikari as she pressed the edge of the sword on his neck, causing a minor cut on his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:22 pm
"tch i lose and u got one more weapon too find chaos my dear that wont be easy on u because it start to rain"said shi drop his gun on ground three guards rush in alish order them take to cell lock him tight. "what the hell it is rain hard and it mean wait weather clear up in few days and that u need take another hot spring bath hikari" said alish.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

II_KuroiBara_II

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:28 pm
Hikari's appearance reverted back to normal and gave a smile towards Alish. "Yeah....I think I'll take that bath....but I'd like to be alone...Is that all right with you, Alish?" spoke Hikari with a soft tone, awaiting her response.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 170 171 172 173 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games