Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:34 pm
User ImageNick somewhat sensed that up until now, he and Flo arent in good terms. Although he has caused so much trouble for the bar and its staff, he is surprised Flo is still willing to take him in. A small smile appeared in his face as he sighs contently and walked inside the office. He sat on a comfy corner chair and looked out the window while listening to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:10 pm

User Image

"As you've said, your toys are not meant for everyone, and I've long since stopped being a hatchling, bonbon." with a hand motions towards the hall, Flo pointed the toy maker in the right direction. Then moved along, returning the scrolls back into her inner vest pocket.

Keeping them close to her, Flo moved around the bar, noting the demon seed inside her office. She'd see about him soon enough.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 am
User ImageNew Orleans was silent tonight, despite the constant down pour outside and street gangs talking trash. Nick suddenly noticed that he was somewhat alone in the office. His curiosity sparked when his crimson eyes wandered towards Flos desk. He got up and thought for a moment, then motioned towards the mahogany table. His finger slid around the edge of the desk as he looked around the countless papers and folders neatly stacked on the corner. Now to find out more about this woman..  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:45 am
Alice remained completely flustered before finally sitting at the bar
"alright...I get it....I must have found an inn at New Orleans and this is my dream!" She looked around at the strange creatures and the hodgepodge of things around, frowning
"Or I crashed my bike and now I'm in a coma!" Alice let her head smack down against the counter
"or I've gone insane...."

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:55 am
User ImageCatherine walked out of the staff room, With cheerful face, But worried inside. She saw Nick that really reminds her that. He is him... Catherine thought but rubbed her head and laughed to herself. Then a cheerful girl entered the Half moon, She were a bit taller than Catherine. User Image The girl sat a bit near too Catherine. Catherine walked up to her and then started shaking... This is strange i had been shaking like this when i saw my sister... Catherine then walked a little away from her and then stopped shaking. Catherine rolled her eyes on the girl, And she stood beside her. "Yo..." The girl said and Catherine then recognized her. It's her sister. "M-M-Melissa?" Catherine said as she started shaking so much.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 pm
User Image Danni yawned, turning the glass of water in her hands. She looked up when the fairy came in, and began speaking to the new girl from earlier. ~It'll just freak her out...~ She thought, and glanced back out the window with a sigh. ~Talking to fairies will freak you out...~ She snorted, a smirk on her lips. ~Talking to wolves....will get you slaughtered.~

User Image

Nhanna turned on her heels, headed in the direction Flo had pointed out. She pushed open the door to the bathroom, leaning against it once she was inside. ~A rip...a rip....~ She thought, and frowned, her eyes glittering with sadness. She leaned down, pushing down one of her leggings.

There, partway down her calf was a rip. A re substance leaked from the wound- it was too thick to be blood. With great concentration, Nhanna twirled her fingers, and a skin- colored thread began going in and out of her calf, sealing the rip. ~Good as...new...~ She thought, and giggled, pulling her legging back up.

------------------------------->
"Play with me...
And I'll play with you...
Cut and sew...
Your heart in two...
Tickle you...
Until you scream...
Make you laugh...
Until you bleed...
Cut and sew...
Your smile anew...
Play with me...
And I'll play with you..."
<-------------------------------

Sardonic Excitement

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 am
[
User Image

*Hetukiri kicked the back door in behind half moon. She looked around the staff room for a minute, and then made her way to the bar where she sat down leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:32 am
User Image

*Walked into the bar and saw hetu sitting at the bar he walks up and says*

"Sup Kiri!!?"  

Fatal Bakumatsu

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 am
User Image

*Hetu looked him up and down for a good second and then replied*

"Im not in the mood Baku...Go Away!!!"
*she closed her eyes and turned away*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 am
User Image

*Volvo walked back into the bar right behind Baku. Anyone could have seen that he was a bit pissed and tired at the moment. He walked up to the bar and stood right behind Baku. He glared down at his head for a moment*

hatukiri

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 am
User Image

Alice took note of the people angrily trickling in
"...maybe they've realized they went insane too..." she muttered to hersself, lifting her head from the counter and rubbing the impact spot on her forehead.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:15 am
User Image

* a smile came across hetu's face as she saw volvo enter the bar*
"Hey Volvo how are you long time no see!!!"
*Hetu got up and walked around he bar to give Volvo a hug*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am
User Image

* eek Bakus eyes opened wide, as he saw hetu get up and gave Volvo a hug with open arms. Where as on the other hand he got shunned by her*

"HEY!! WHAT THE HELL!! Why does he get a hug!?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 am
User Image

*As Volvo was being hugged by Hetu he opened one eye and threw a evil teasing grin at Baku. He knew that Baku had liked Hetu alot and Volvo liked nothing more than to rub it in Bakus face!!*

"Baku why dont you run along and find something to do"

hatukiri

Fatal Bakumatsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 am
User Image

*Baku shrugged Volvo's teasing off a bit and turned towards the girl sitting by the counter*

"Hey, Whats your name?"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games