Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fawn830

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:25 pm
Hey Other Geezers! My names Fawn and I'm about to turn 23. I'm so happy to find a guild of other old bitties like myself on here.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:02 pm
Fawn830
Hey Other Geezers! My names Fawn and I'm about to turn 23. I'm so happy to find a guild of other old bitties like myself on here.

Gah! Another Fawn!!  

Fawn Matronic

MissGrey

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:06 pm
Hi there !
I'm 23, I'm French ( cheese_whine ).
I'm a Gaian since 2004. I'm not a noob anymore but all the changes on Gaia and the invasion of young people make me feel like I was still a newbie : old people have difficulties to accept the changes, I know lol ).
And, ummmm.... I think that's all folks (for the moment !).

See you soon on other threads !  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:48 pm
Fawn Matronic
Fawn830

Gah! Another Fawn!!
uhm... my real name is Fawn... so WOOT!!! WE ARE MULTIPLYING!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! *looks around* What!? Oh... info on me now... Riiiiiiight... got it! I'm 29, Leo, don't like long walks on the beach 'cause I have a tendency to get kicked off the beaches for makin' fun of youngsters acting like adults when they ain't gotta clue... Anything ya wanna know, ask.  

TrinityisNeo

IRL Lunatic

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Brandisher 100

Tsubahi

Dapper Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:56 pm
Good evening all!

I am 37 and I'm a struggling cartoonist. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 pm
TrinityisNeo
Fawn Matronic
Fawn830

Gah! Another Fawn!!
uhm... my real name is Fawn... so WOOT!!! WE ARE MULTIPLYING!!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!! *looks around* What!? Oh... info on me now... Riiiiiiight... got it! I'm 29, Leo, don't like long walks on the beach 'cause I have a tendency to get kicked off the beaches for makin' fun of youngsters acting like adults when they ain't gotta clue... Anything ya wanna know, ask.

I've never known so many Fawns on one page, or actually ever! I've never met another Fawn.  

Fawn Matronic

Tokishiku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:09 pm
Hello ppl Im Tokishiku and im 23....i sometimes forget how old i am so i count 2 ages off my sisters age cuz....well eventho the year is here my age wont change until the end of it so its easy to forget haha..nice to meet u all blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:00 pm
Okay, geezers, Adam here, checking in. I'm 29. I'll be 30 this october, and it's frickin scary.  

Father Adam

A Madness Most Discreet

Punctual Assailant

18,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm
back in my day we didn't have introduction threads.in fact we didn't even have conversations..we all just sat around and stared at the walls until someone dropped dead and then we fought over the body so we could feast on their brain meats....

i'm jen i'm a 26 year old gaia addict (since 04) and tattoo artist  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:53 pm
Hi! (I said "hi", that's all I need to do right? Hmm...)  

panther_jd42

illloveyouforeternity

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Hi everyone biggrin I'm new and I thought I would just drop by and say hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 pm
Yay! xd I'm lookin foward to Hopposai vs third hokage! arrow During a muppet show , eek with my senior discount of course! cool burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  

Lumia G Dark

Peapod thePocket Squirrel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:37 pm
Hi all! I'm 23 turning 23 again in October because I'm in denial. Already old and crotchety enough for a 90 year old.

*takes out dentures and sips on prune juice*

Just call me Peapod.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm
Hi everyone i'm 27 asian male

thought i would just drop by and say HELLO!  

adumbfool

Fairy Enna

Conservative Gaian

11,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:53 pm
Hi! I'm Anne - I'm 40 years old, have 7 kids and one husband (what girl needs more than one of those?). I write for myself at my blog and I'm lucky enough to write for Disney at their Family.com site.

When I'm not cooking or writing, I'm wiping noses, helping with homework and trying not to pull my hair out. My oldest child is in her second year of college and my youngest is 21 months old, so we have a bit of everything going on here.

Hubby and I have been married for almost 20 years (Feb 2009) and this past year was a huge challenge to us. He fell off of the roof he was working on (3 stories on August 2, 2007) and was very badly injured. He was in a coma for 2 weeks and we face daily challenges with his recovery.

Gaia is a great stress-reliever for me and I spend most of my time here earning gold and buying stuff to give to the 4 kids who are also on Gaia.

Beware - I am a mama, but I still listen to Metallica and watch movies like Fight Club and Boondock Saints. I have a silly sense of humor that borders on the bizarre and rude, so be careful!

Phew--I could write a book, but I'll end it there.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games