Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:45 pm
*smiles innocently at Faerie* Faerie, do be a dear and find TES a blanket, would you? I'm afraid he might go into shock if this keeps up!*turns her attention back to TES, soothing his hair back and gently prodding him to drink his tea* Here dear, drink this and try to keep from letting your mind race like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm
hmm? Well... if it makes everything go away.....

*leans over to whisper into Katrina's ear, but suddenly stops* .... wait a minute.... Faerie has never been so interested in this ticket before....

*stands up quickly and knocks his chair over, pointing at Katrina* You! You must not be the real Katrina! You must one of Psyzapp's gang trying to trick me into revealing the location! Who are you really?! Icy? Katana? ... or maybe even... Psyzapp herself! eek

Officer Dougherty! There's an impostor here!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:50 pm
*grasps TES by the shoulders and gasps wide-eyed at Faerie, grinning on the inside* NO! It can't be! Is the disguise really that good?! *peers closer at Faerie, knowing full well who she is* What a remarkable mask! *pushes TEs behind her* Alright! Whoever you are, you cannot have TES! He's under enough stress and anymore could be detrimental to his very being! scream *looks at "Dougherty"* Officer, we need to get rid of this imposter NOW!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:51 pm
Make a hole, make a hole! scream

*Slaps cuffs on "Lily"*

This aint the time and place for your tricks missy.

*Turns to Tes*

Go have a seat next to Ms.Bandaidd, she'll take care of you twisted

* Hauls "Lily" out the bar*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:53 pm
*comes back in with an improved kit outfit*
tehe  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:54 pm
WTF is going on around here?  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:55 pm
*finds a blanket and wraps TEs in it, guiding him back to his turned over chair to have a seat and finish his tea, so he can collect his nerves and thoughts* There, there now love. It's going to be alright. Just keep breathing deeply and keep your mind settled.*rubs TESs brow* Poor thing. My, have you been through a rough day today.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm
wow... Psyzapp's people are really going the extra mile to get this ticket of yours, bandaidd. sweatdrop Maybe if you had remembered you stuffed it in the soda machine, there wouldn't be so much pressure on me. *sits down and sips his tea*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm
killafrog
WTF is going on around here?

( rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm
*looks towards the door* Looks like Karrie's here. evil  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:58 pm
hi all
*smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:59 pm
ThisEmptySoul
wow... Psyzapp's people are really going the extra mile to get this ticket of yours, bandaidd. sweatdrop Maybe if you had remembered you stuffed it in the soda machine, there wouldn't be so much pressure on me. *sits down and sips his tea*

*spits out drink*

What did he say? eek  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm
ThisEmptySoul

O....M....G....! That's it! That's where I saw the blasted thing! On page 13 freaking 4!!! *kisses TES and jumps up dancing* YES!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:03 pm
::relaxs waching all the chaos:: lol  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm
*rips off bandaidd costume and laughs wickedly* How's the tea, dear TES?! Hope it's soothing enough for you!

EDIT: been moved within 10 minutes. My fearless leader, mission is accomplished!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games