Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:34 pm

blake started laughing, "yes..yes she does bite.." he chuckled rubbing the bak of his neck with his hand and accidently showed a bite mark on the side of his neck. "but its not bad...most of the time." he added.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Austin smiled faintly. "I guess... I guess I'll go ask her." He replied.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:45 pm

"good luck." blake said tracing the bite make on his neck remembering how he got the mark.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Jude chuckled. "When did that happen?" He asked Blake. Austin nodded and flew behind Hannah.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 pm

blake covered the bite mark with the collar of his jacket. "uhh..." blake hesitated his cheeks turning a slight shade of red.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:56 pm

"What?" Jude asked, raising an eyebrow. "You can tell me."

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:05 pm

blake smiled shyly. "uh..uhh...the beach.." he finally said looking over at me and smiled the crooked smile he always smiled wen he revisted a memory.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

Jude nodded. "Ah..." He said. Tomoyo looked at Jude and smiled, then looked away, thinking about random things that happened to pop into her head.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm

"i hav to say..she was pretty hot that day and that is always gonna b one of my favorite days at the beach..." blake thought outloud. his eyes widened at wat he just said and put his hand over his mouth. "you didnt not just hear that." blake said looking over at jude.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Username: Kk_the_cynical
Character Name: Aria
Species: Avain/Feline/Human hybrid
Personality: Always peppy, a bit ADD sometimes.
Appearance: ((working on pic)) A good 5' 6''. Yellow, catlike eyes that never go away and Cat ears, tail, claws, and fangs that can be retracted.
History: She was Tomoyo's best friend in the lab. After Tomoyo escaped, they painfully grafted cat dna into her to see what happened. As a result, she grew retractable fangs, claws, cat ears, and a tail. She hasn't escaped yet, and is waiting for the opportunity to do so, but is being kept on a tight leash by Kazumi.
Powers: increased agility, can read others emotions.
(( X( I may be over my head, having so many characters... But I'm working on a fanfic and want to include her sweatdrop ))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

the_kill_from_yesterday
Crew

Magnetic Player

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm

(its cool lol hey sory but im gonna get off now and im gonna b gone on vaca for the next four days. can u god mod erin and blake plz? thanks. bye! see u wen i get bak!)
(p.s. i might not b on much cuz wen i get bak im shopping for school stuff then i start school after next week sweatdrop )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Jude chuckled. "Of course, of course." He said. Kazumi walked into Itex and looked at Aria, a wide grin across her face. "Hello there. It's time for your trial run." She said, picking up Aria by her shirt and taking her out of her cage. "I heard you came back after you switched sides. What's wrong, Kazu, can't take a little heat?" She asked, grinning widely. Kazumi growled and walked out of that lab and into the testing room, strapping her down to a table.
((Okay! Have fun! And lol, I may be doing the same thing...))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 am

Sora and Amy were close to Blake and Jude and heard the entire conversation. They had managed to get some sprite and gum before they had to leave.
(I still have a month before I start back at school)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:13 am

((I have a week or two /: You're so lucky....)) Aria looked at Kazumi from where she was strapped down. "You miss them." She said. "You want to-" Kazumi put her hand over Aria's mouth. "You talk way too much. Better watch out, they're putting the defects on death row." Aria smirked. "But that's a defects' wish, no?" Kazumi shook her head. "It sure as hell wasn't my sister's.." She muttered. She listened through the tranceiver and smiled. Finally, she got to do what she longed to do since her sister left. She unstrapped Aria and brought her to the field outside and locked her in the cage. "It's time~." She sang, aiming her gun at the mutant. Blake looked at Sora and Amy. "You never heard that." He said, hiding the fact that he was blushing a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am

"Okay," Amy said. "Of course, that doesn't mean Derek won't be able to 'hear' it in my mind if I happen to think about it."
(I live in northern ireland. Here our summer vacation starts 1st of July and ends 31st of August. Or 30th,I can't remember how many days August has)
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games