Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:00 pm
"Well, see you down the rabbit hole~" Tele said brightly, his normal happiness returning. He slid his coat on and handed Karley payment for everyone who hadn't paid, plus a generous tip. "Thanks for the water." He winked and turned to go.

Karley stared, rather dumbstruck, after Telemachus. She turned her gaze down to the money with the expression still on her face, and got ready to charge after him after she realized he'd handed her a hundred. A hundred. WHO THE HECK CARRIES AROUND HUNDREDS TO PAY CHEAP BILLS!?

Telemachus, out the door and on his way, winced. But it was with a grin on his face and a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:38 pm
Avery took a step forward and sneezed. You couldn't really see the filament floating in the air, as the sky outside the small windows in the tool shed showed the nearly completely darkened sky. but you could certainly smell the earth an dust around.

Avery took her hands from her face and sniffled. Taking her hair down, she finger combed her hair up into a proper ponytail.
She walked over to the door and held it open to let some fresh air in.

She looked back to see the others piling out of the well lit elevator into the dim room.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit had stalked around and thoroughly creeped out a couple prefects. In honor of their crabby leader. Though he'd quickly gotten bored and decided to leave when the one shoved the other.
So he'd continued to walk and had been enjoying the feel of the grass beneath his sneakers when he'd heard a suspicious ding from an innocuous looking shed.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:43 pm
Jordan yawned again as she stepped out, not really noticing much beyond the layout of the shed, ready to go to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:45 pm
|| Hmmm... What's going on? ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 pm
ChersierMuffins
|| Hmmm... What's going on? ||

(( XD This could take a bit to explain.... I shall try mah best! ^o^

Don't remember when you left, So....

The kids reached the bottom floor. There, one kid for each I'ras color got a book that, when read, will bestow one novel, extra power to anyone with that color. (Maria has the gold one :3 ) Then, after some 'fun' antics, there was a 'finale', which I believe starts on page 151 154 or 155 and only lasts for a couple pages or a teensy bit more, so you are so totally reading that because it's so totally awesome. Or at least I think so, anywhoo.

And then they found an elevator to get out and it led to THE GARF CAVE (aka the garden shed) ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:57 pm
(You missed a treasure hunt that led to secret power improving books and some new enemies, as well as the first "boss fight" ).

Whit crept closer to peek in a window, when the door beside him swung open. If he'd been a newb in invisibility he might have jumped back in surprise. He was a veteran however, in remaining undetected and merely stood still until he realized no one was coming through.

Leaning forward, he saw Avery with her hand on the doorknob, looking over her shoulder to a bunch of people back lit from behind by what looked like ..an elevator?

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm
|| so that means Maria has the extra ability to... I have to think and... I shall start reading x3 ||

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:05 pm
(gtg! Make Avery go to bed! XD Ciao for now!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:29 pm
Maria walked out of secret bathroom #2 and through a room of limp vines, making it to an elevator. "Cool." she said, tired. Made her way up, then to the dorm, where she went to bed.

~

|| Wait... Did Tele ever leave the hawk's nest? How bout Koikoi? I forgot, I'll just say she left, then came back for dinner x3 ||

Koikoi came back to the diner, spotting Tele, she almost ran out, but her stomach stopped her. She walked around the opposite way of Tele, ultimately sitting in the booth behind him. Peeking behind she could see him talking to a girl, she didn't bother to listen, afterall, it wasn't her business. She didn't want to seem stalkerish or anything.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:37 pm
The demon dog followed the kids a bit befor turning around and heading back the way it came, it's stomach was ful from whatever it was he took from the girls bag and now was looking for a shadowed warm spot to curl up and sleep

Treya walked to a small lake and sat near it's edge although it was late in the evening she was wide awake especially after her little snoze earlier and all the sleeping she had done the day before, as she watched the lake ripple slightly by a breeze she smiled as small fish swam around under the surface of the water, a bit later treya decided to take out a small sketch book with a pencil and start to draw/ sketch the fish in the lake  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Spencer, Christopher, Alex, and Dr. Stanfield all walked out of the elevator.

((and everyone else who hasn't been posting for a while >: ( ))

Spencer looked around. "Huh. I didn't know there was an elevator that led up to here" he said.

Alex frowned. "Me neither. You would think I would be informed to make sure people weren't misusing it" the prefect leader said.

"I'm not sure many staff are aware of it. I certainly wasn't" Dr. Stanfield said. He then took who he had followed down to the underground tunnel ((who's RPer hasn't posted since then)) and went back to the campus medical centre.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:46 am
Maria was dreaming of candy-canes and ginger bread men. "SANTA!" She woke up screaming, "Oh... It was just a nightmare..." Then went back to sleep.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 am
((I thought Maria was with all of them))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 pm
(No she posted earlier that she went to bed.)

Avery held the door open for Maria and waited for Jordan and the rest, edging out before them as the little shed became increasingly crowded. She turned her head as someone might in a crowded hallway when narrowly avoiding bumping into someone else, but no one was there. Shrugging she looked to Jordan and suggested they make their way to the dorms as well. It was going to be a well deserved early bedtime.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Whit stepped back as Avery almost stepped on his foot. He remembered too late that she was sensory as well as healing when she turned and searched momentarily before passing it off and turning away. She must be tired.
Though what the Doctor and that Prefect dude had said, the elevator was kind of secret. And wasn't that just good to know?
Whit silently left the group before he could be found and made his way to his room. Information gathered while invisible usually came in handy later.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms. Powers still waited and searched at the Doctors office. Though the search had ended ages ago and she was now just sitting back with the school nurse gossiping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Marsh finished his salad and iced tea, and dabbed his lips with his napkin. He left his money on the table with a nice tip, though probably not as nice as what Telemachus had left, and made his way back to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Zaias waited his turn as his sister was finished up, he was debating whether or not to let her hold onto the bag, as it did have her gummy bears in it, and he wasn't quite sure he could trust her to wait long enough to eat them. She might just get bored and go ahead.  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:19 pm
((oh, ok))

Dr. Sullivan wasn't finished yet. He finished polishing and then rinsed and suctioned. He then took a piece of dental floss and wrapped it around his medical gloved fingers. He began flossing Ali's teeth and made sure not to do it too hard. "Gotta make sure to get the yucky stuff out from in between your teeth" the dentist said to Ali.

Dr. Stanfield returned to the medical building. He saw Ms. Powers there. "Oh, hello. What are you doing here?" he asked her.

Christopher remembered he had left some of his stuff at the library and ran off to get it. He would let Jordan keep his uniform jacket for now.

Spencer yawned. That trip drained him. His stomach growled though. If he weren't hungry he would go back to his dorm and fall asleep.

Alex still had work to do.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games