Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:14 pm
"Ah, night time. That would at least set the precedent for sleep. Makes sense now. Mostly."

Daniel had noticed the moment Jessi looped her arm around his, and had started to tense up. But a moment later he actually forgot to, as his mind locked onto one of the little minutia that it tended to find. He stared straight ahead as he processed over what Jessi had said, trying to find what his brain had snagged on.

"Ah. I don't think knows is a word. Well, at least not in this language, or in the context you meant it anyways. Nose, as in on one's face? That's a word. Again, at least in this language."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:19 pm
Jessi sighed and playfully rolled her eyes. "Daniel, even though the word 'everybody' encompasses multiple people, the word itself is singular. So, saying 'knows' is correct. If I said Thistle, Amy and Kits, I would use the word 'know'.

She looked over at him and grinned. "Unless you're just having some fun with me now."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:29 pm
"Well, I did say think, didn't I?"

Daniel ran it over in his head again. And again. For some reason it just felt wrong but he couldn't figure out why. And for that fact was driving his mind in circles.

"Hmm. Knew, know, known, knowing....knows. Fine, I guess it is. And I wouldn't intentionally have fun with you, it's just the way I am I guess."

There was a full beat before Daniel's brain, still hung up on knows, realized what he'd said. His head spun round to Jessi.

"Wait, no! Not what I meant. What I meant, was that, in fact, I would have fun with you, but not intentionally, in a way, that would be, generally, um...bad."

Daniel went back to staring straight ahead, wishing desperately that he was unconscious at the moment. Least then I'd have an excuse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:38 pm
Jessi had been hurt when Daniel first said he wouldn't have fun with her. A frown had formed on her face. She should have known, though, that he simply misspoke himself again. She needed to remember that when talking with him, not to take everything at face value or so personally.

She looked at him for a few moments and then a small smile appeared on her face. "Thank you for trying to explain that, Daniel. I'm glad you'd have fun with me. I hope you have fun with me when we hang out."

She held her arms out at her sides slightly. "Daniel... is it alright if I give you a hug? I give hugs to my friends a lot, but I want to make sure you'd be comfortable with it before I gave you one. If it would make you uncomfortable, I won't do it."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:43 pm
For a moment, Daniel looked as if had been presented with some sort of trick question. He looked left and right as his mind reeled at such a simple question, trying to drag up all potential complications his subconscious could devise. At the same time, another part of him was wishing to shake himself by the neck for being so apprehensive about everything. After a subtle shuffling of his feet, and a slight clearing of his throat, Daniel replied.

"Uh, sure. I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:48 pm
Jessi knew it would be hard for Daniel to allow someone to hug him, for him to even consider it. When he actually agreed to let her hug him, she was somewhat surprised. She was also surprised at how short it seemed for him to decide.

She smiled at him, proud of him, and then slowly moved forward. When she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around his midsection and gently hugged him.

After a few moments, Jessi pulled back and dropped her arms back to her sides. She hadn't wanted to hug him for too long in case it would make him uncomfortable or nervous. She was so happy for this step forward. "Thank you, Daniel."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:54 pm
It seemed to Daniel to be one of the longest moments ever. Even as Jessi moved in, his mind began spinning up with reconsiderations, doubts, and just plain gibberish. He concentrated on not being too tense, and then on not being as loose as jelly either. He tried to ignore the way her hair smelled, which only led his mind to focus on the fact that the rest of her was pressed against him. Daniel became so engrossed in the many facts of what was happening, and how it may or may not all go horribly wrong at any moment, that he failed to notice when Jessi stepped back. It wasn't until he heard her thanking him that he snapped out of it.

"Huh, uh, sure. I mean, wait, why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:59 pm
Jessi smiled at Daniel and shook her head. "I just meant, thank you, for letting me hug you. I know it must have been hard to let me do that. Thank you for trusting me enough to let me do that."

Her smile widened. "You're a good hugger, too. You should consider giving them out more often."

She grinned and then started walking down the rest of the hall toward the information area again.

"So, Daniel, how has your day been so far?"  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:05 pm
Daniel shrugged again. A habit he was beginning to notice he did a lot.

"Mostly quiet. A little introspective. Then work, with a dash of mental seizure. So, you know, just typical. You?"

(( I'm crashing. Gotta get some sleep for work tomorrow. This is fun though, keep it rolling. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:10 pm
{{It is! smile Hope you sleep well. And, I posted an OoC to you in Dragons. I'm guessing your character could hear the commotion if he's nearby and find Xin in the room...?}}

Jessi chuckled and went over to her desk. After relieving the other girl, she sat down in her chair and gestured to the one next to her for Daniel to sit in if he wanted to.

"Glad to hear your day was mostly normal... Too bad you don't like people touching you. A massage might do wonders for you."

She sighed softly and twirled in her chair a couple times. "And I spent most of my day sleeping. When I finally got home last night, I fed my cats and then crashed. I woke up about 2 hours before my shift, fed my cats again, showered, ate, and then came here. I know. I nearly die from how exciting my life is."

She giggled. Jessi adored her life and she loved the simplicity of it.  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:55 am
Coming to stand next to Jessi behind the front desk, Daniel smiled back at Jessi's giggle, namely because her routine sounded so similar to his own. Excepting the sleeping, the cats, or the eating. Okay, not so similar. But still enjoyable he presumed. Assuming one liked cats, sleeping, or eating. You're overthinking again dolt.

"Yeah, I don't think I'd be ready for a massage. Yet. I think. Well, see, it isn't that I don't like people touching me, neccessarily. It's just, sometimes, I'll hear, see, or feel something, and something in my head just responds. More recently, there's been a chance of a flash in my head too. A bit of something from my past shaking loose I think."

Daniel shrugged again as he finally decided to sit down in the free chair.

"I mean, logically, it most likely has something to do with something I've experienced before, right? But thanks to having no access to memory, or at least reliable recall, I'm having to puzzle things out on a case by case basis. There's only a few things that I've managed to make sense of so far. Most of them unpleasent, regretfully."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:02 pm
Jessi gasped at this turn of events and she pulled her leg up and twisted her body in the chair so that she was turned and facing Daniel.

"You're getting flashes? Daniel, that's great! It probably doesn't seem great now because I'm sure those flashes are disorienting and confusing, but this could be your memory trying to come back!"

She quickly reached out for a notebook that was on her desk and a pencil.

"If you want to and can, you should keep this notebook and pencil with you at all times. If you get another flash, maybe you could draw out what you see or write some descriptions down. After awhile, if you try to put everything together as a whole image, maybe it will make sense."  

Jessi_Deramis

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 pm
Decorera checked in and took the trolley up to the ski slope. He had lots of fun indulging a hobby he hadn't had a chance to exercise in a while. He stopped at the bottom of the slope and took of his sunglasses to wipe his brow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:45 pm
*has been skiing on the challenging side of the slope, dodging trees and other obstacles. She watches once more as her current maidservant effortlessly flies by her to make it to the bottom in case her mistress might need something*

stare *stops abruptly, mere inches from the strange woman, showering her lightly with snow* Seriously, Fe, you are making all my effort worth naught.

ColourMine

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm
Sorry Mistress *she says in a mono-toned voice* Should I wait for you at the bottom then?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games