Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:32 pm
User Image

Aɪᴅᴇɴᴇ Aᴢᴜʀᴀ Kɪᴇʀᴀɴ

fourth year || Ravenclaw || pureblood
Art Club doodler || Astronomy Club pâtissière || Adventurer's Guild rogue || Cooking Club challenger
Dueling Club duelist || Fencing club squire || Martial Arts Club founder || Quidditch beater

Aidene headed into the Great Hall with a growing grin. It felt...good to be back.She might regret that in a couple weeks, but for now, Aidene felt refreshed for the new year. She scanned the table before lighting up at one familiar redhead. Her heart didn’t quite flutter the same way when she saw Charlotte, but c’mon, it was just objective truth that Charlotte Richardson-Connelly got prettier every year. Aidene gave Brook a light tap to show her where she was headed then snuck over. Roll for Stealth…

”Charlotte!”
Aidene greeted, pouncing with a hug. ”However long it’s been it’s been too long. What’s new? Beat any bosses this summer?” She stole the spot next to Charlotte and dug out her brand new sketchbook to doodle in before food was served.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

A time will come
When you'll have to rise
Above the best and prove yourself
Your spirit never dies!

~"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons, from League of Legends, Cover by Caleb Hyles.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:03 am

User Image♪♫
SONORAxxxMEYLINGxxxLI

seventh year || Ravenclaw Head Girl|| halfblood
Music club || Quidditch reserve || Dueling Club captain

Sonora took her usual opening feast spot, armed with packs of colored post it notes and gel pens. This year felt particularly odd—it was hard to imagine that this was the last Sorting she'd attend!

On her uniform was the now-familiar prefect badge, but also the head girl badge. It was an honor, and she felt as excited as she was nervous about the opportunities and responsibilities—happily, Vinny, who was Head Boy, was one of her very good friends. They had made the usual “make the first years feel welcome and keep an eye on for struggling students” announcements on the train, and suggested each common room keep a station of snacks and hot water in the common rooms for late night studiers (if it wasn’t there already of course) and she was feeling good about the year, even if it was another responsibility she'd have to balance with NEWTs.

Sona laced her fingers through Jonah’s lightly, at least until the first years arrived and she was busy greeting them and drawing greeting post-it notes to the more shy first years: "Hello! Welcome to Ravenclaw!"

//OOC: Open to Interaction! Feel free to assume Sona has passed a cheerful “Welcome to Ravenclaw” post it with a doodle to any firstie that found a seat near her! And firstie or not, please feel free to take a post it!
”QUOTING”

User Image User Image User Image
It's the story of my life, but you're my everything
so call my name!
I just wanna' play around,
your head's up in the clouds, you're like a shining star!
I just wanna' love your pain.
The scars that never fade, they make you who you are

♫♪
"Zenzenzense"by RADWIMPS, cover by Akane Sasu Sora

addaellis

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:51 am
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel was mostly talked out after a carriage ride of catching up with Caspian and discussing electives, but still made a beeline for the Ravenclaw table upon entering the hall, assuming that Finley was following her, since Cas and Aspen were going to the Slytherin table. When she finally sat down with a groan, she noticed that voices were hushed as the Sorting was still ongoing, and watched for a minute or two before finally speaking again. "So that was the carriage ride," she told the younger boy abruptly. "Better than the boats, anyways, even if they picked the freakiest creatures to pull them," she rolled her eyes, "I guess pegasi were too expensive and they didn't want to bother with having to build stables for actual horses. Thestrals are usually really sweet, though, so long as you keep them well fed." Laurel had interacted with the thestral herd in the forest many times over the course of her thirteen years, even if she couldn't see them, luckily for her. Her stomach growled again and she grimaced. "I swear this takes longer every bloody year. Mine was pretty straightforward." She could barely remember what the Hat had even said. Something about her being clever, probably. Shocker.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2020 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel Hill
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope she doesn't hate me...

Finley had stayed pretty quiet during the carriage ride, not knowing what to say on the topic of electives. He was only a second year, and the only class available, he didn't wish to join. When they arrived at the castle, they all walked in together, before moving to their individual tables. Finley sat next to Laurel, nodding as she mentioned the ride in. She then started in on the creatures pulling them, causing the second year to try and figure out what creatures she was talking about. Was she cukoo or were there invisible animals? She spoke about pegasi and horses, then called the imaginary... or invisible creatures thestrels. Something he'd definitely never heard of. "I don't mean to sound dumb.... but what's a thestrel?"

She then mentioned sorting, saying it seemed to take longer every year. "Mine seemed quick too, but I also was nearly the first one sorted. As for witnessing them, I'll be able to justify length better next year." He sent a little grin her way, hoping he could convey his weird feelings. He ran a hand through his already messy hair, biting his lip nervously. His stupid brain was telling him she probably didn't actually like him, which made him nervous that she'd end up rejecting him.

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:19 am
Run little sister, run so fast
I see he’s gaining on you
Take a breath and make it last
The darkwater horizon
Smile like you mean it and just
Cast the light of hell right out of here

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ THIRD YEAR

Laurel blinked when Finley asked what a thestral was. She supposed they never really went over that in class, but she would have assumed he'd have heard about it from someone else by now. Then again, he was usually pretty shy, right? "They're like these carnivorous winged horses," she said, indicating the wing-span poorly with her hands. "I've never actually seen one, because they're only visible to people who've seen someone die. Apparently they look pretty gruesome but they're gentle enough with humans so long as you treat them properly. They have a pasture out in the forest; I've watched them get fed before," she scrunched up her nose. "They like raw meat best." Laurel had no proof that she had a great sense of smell because her father was a werewolf, but she liked to think that way nonetheless.

Finley kept messing with his hair, which was sort of amusing since it wasn't very long. Laurel's own hair was in her characteristically rumpled and messy braid, which she shoved over her shoulder in anticipation of their meal. "See, you're lucky. I had to wait until H, and even then, Aspen got sorted before me," she grumbled. "At least it was quick. I'd hate to be a hat-stall, when it takes forever. It's not as if it really matters. The only thing different for each house is the common room and the color of your tie. Everyone goes to the same classes and we all play quidditch," she reasoned. Laurel knew she was probably happier in Ravenclaw than she would have been in other houses, but she wasn't that into the idea of 'house pride', either. It seemed pretty stupid to her. It wasn't as if they had any say in what house they went to. "Well, they still get longer every year, and the first years get tinier every year," she pointed out, smirking back at him in a way that suggested that she was aware of how ironic it was, as she was very small herself and regularly mistaken for being younger than thirteen.

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

No one else can see it, the shape
That makes you fall on fallow ground
So no more laying down, and no more dragging out
It’s the darkhorse you give legs to, no one else can ride
In the wake of strange beginnings, we can still stand high

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:17 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel Hill
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Thestrals.... sound bad.

Finley listened to Laurel's description, wondering how in the heck he managed to miss a big, winged horse thing. An eyebrow raised as she added in that they could only be seen if you watched someone die. He was genuinely considering asking if she needed any help, when she said she'd watched them be fed before. That... must've been really freaky. "So.... the carriages are led about by... weird, winged death horses... that are capable of snacking on a kid. Cool. Seems safe."

While talking about sorting, Laurel proclaimed him lucky, since she had to wait much longer to get sorted. He snorted a bit, a small quirk of a smile touching his face. "Could be worse, my last name used to be Zeperin." He exhaled with a light blush, hoping the older girl didn't connect the dots. He didn't want to be asked about his time at Wool's, especially because it made him a bitter, cold person. Laurel shared her views on the houses not mattering, causing him to look down at his tie. It, of course, provided no clarity, since he thought they were all black and grey. "It helps for organization, I guess. Hard to keep track of a thousand kids, but 250 or so is easier. Add in that we're sorted by years..." He shrugged, looking over when she commented on how the kids looked smaller. He looked over at the first years, noting that most of them were his height, if not taller.

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:26 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No one in particular
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Panic
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I already wish I'd never left home

As soon as the hat had announced his location, Quinn ran from the stool. There were so many eyes on him, people were clapping, it was nightmarish. He sat at the end of his table, as far away from people as he could get. Hands covered his ears, the boy entirely overwhelmed. Milo had said it would be loud and wild, but this was entirely worse than expected. Q didn't even think he had any family members in Ravenclaw. The only ones he knew of were Dris and Milo himself, both of which had long graduated.

Looking around, Q realized no one seemed to be paying him any attention, save one set of blue eyes staring at him from another table. Wiping his eyes, He saw Brennie sending a big smile and a thumbs up. The younger boy responded with a frown, but Brennie remained an optimist. Sigh. Q nestled his head onto crossed arms, trying to get his rushing thoughts to calm down. It was a huge place and he knew all of three people, none of which were in his house. What was he supposed to do?

{{Open for interaction}}
          I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:19 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2020 2:48 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook had spent the train ride chatting away with Aidene, and bouncing ideas about their various clubs and quidditch, and obviously snacking. When they arrived to Hogwarts, they waved goodbye to Rhea, and went to their own table in Ravenclaw. Brook looked towards the older kids, then the younger kids, and decided she would sit closer to the younger years, make herself more approachable. She looked around, and saw her partnered prefect, Irvine. She didn't know much about the boy, but he did have very pretty eyes. Overall actually, he wasn't that bad looking. Brook whispered to Aidene, "Irvine Goldwind, where does he stand on appearance levels? I think on my rating scale, I'd give him a 4 out of 5 cookies." Of course, only two people had gotten 5 out of 5 cookies, Rhea and Aidene, her best friends. Gus was 4.5 out of 5 cookies. Brook grinned, then watched the sorting, awaiting anyone to approach her if they wanted.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Sorting Feast
Thinking about: Cookies. cookies are good
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: school robes

OOC: Open for interaction

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                  í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                  í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                  чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceAusten wondered if it was normal to feel chastised by a hat. Or, well. The sorting hat, since as far as he knew it was the only sentient hat in existence. It did beg the question, why had no one else ever made a sentient, mind-reading hat. It seemed like it would serve a lot of purposes. Then again, Austen didn't quite understand why they didn't at least offer supposed criminals the option to take a truth potion to prove their innocence. He got why it wasn't a requirement, but you could at least ask them, "hey, do you want the ability to prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that you didn't kill that guy?" It made no sense.

spaceHe shook those thoughts from his mind as he approached the table, finding Q easily enough and joining him with a smile. He doubted if it was much of a surprise he was here, made obvious by the fact that Q had clearly saved him a seat. He'd been open to the possibility, of course, but he honestly would've been shocked if he'd ended up anywhere else. Glancing back up towards the hat, he waited as Hitori was sorted into Hufflepuff not long after him. Well, that was a little disappointing. He hoped Callie ended up in Hufflepuff, as well, though, so they'd have each other. He already had Q, after all.

spaceHe cheered when she was sorted with Hitori, then glanced over to Q.
                                                  "I'm glad we're almost to the end of this," he huffed, "because I am bloody starving." Truth be told, by this point he was more sleepy than hungry, but he knew he needed to eat something other than what he'd had on the train. Mostly-sugar was not a proper day's meal, even if he had some snacks from home to supplement it.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2049
                                                  wιтн - Q
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Austen
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I knew he'd be a Ravenclaw!

Quinn was ready for the sorting ceremony to be over before it ever began. It had been awful the year prior, though Austen would be getting lucky since his name was in the middle, at least. Despite that, Quinn was pretty certain he knew where his best friend was going to be. With that in mind, Q made sure to save a seat beside him for the younger boy. It was weird asking people not sit there, but eventually they got to the 'M' section. After a second, Austen was sorted, and Quinn was delighted that his friend would be joining him.

When Austen walked over, he pat the bench beside himself, issuing a small grin. "I knew you'd be a Ravenclaw too! I just knew it." He nodded, then watched the younger Ravenclaw cheer for Hitori, who had sat with them on the train. A few minutes later, the other member of their train cab was sorted, joining Hitori in Hufflepuff. Austen commented on his hunger, prompting a chuckle from Q. "It's worse when you're not being sorted, I think. Because I just... sat here. Admittedly, last year was similar 'cause I got sorted at the very first." He pondered, letting his focus wander as he attempted to count the remaining students while not being able to fully see over some of the other kids. Hopefully they were almost done, anyway.

Cara MiaKitty

I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 6:52 pm
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian was not what one might call 'surprised' to be sorted into Ravenclaw, although it might have been nice to be in the same house as Sallie. Then again, the Gryffindor table was probably quite... loud... all the time. So maybe not. Besides, he'd see him and Keagan in classes, he supposed. He shuffled over to the table, avoiding eye contact, face beet red even after the Hat had moved on to the next student. At least he hadn't been first. Not wanting to insert himself into an older clique, Rian instead took a seat near a boy who'd been sorted just before him. Austen, he remembered, was his first name.

Austen was talking to a blonde older boy, although not that old- he looked like he was a second or third year. Rian didn't want to interrupt their conversation, since they clearly knew each other from outside of school, but he also didn't want to seem like a creepy eavesdropper. "Hi," he said quietly instead, offering a small wave, and then, "I'm Rian." He bit his lip then added, "Do you think they'll be done soon? I'm really hungry too." Now that his personal Sorting had concluded, his stomach was growling; he hadn't gotten to eat a ton of sweets on the train like the other kids.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Just let me out, I wanna run
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 8:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No one?
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Out Students
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? It's really big in here

Lochi was excited by his sorting results, hurrying over to the Ravenclaw table. Luckily, it was easy to find it since the table stood in cheer. It was probably the coolest moment of his life to have a bunch of people cheering for him. He'd never exactly been popular, and sports teams were way beyond his league, so any sort of recognition seemed hard to come by. Even at home he was often overlooked, made to believe he wasn't quite old enough... no matter how old he got.

Once at the table, he sat near to some of the other kids that had been sorted, but stayed just out of the conversation. He didn't want to interrupt anywhere, for fear that the other kids might not like him. He heard some kids talking about dinner, and Lochi looked around, wondering where the food would come from. Maybe it was like a restaurant, but it seemed a bit crazy to have waiters for this many people. Maybe there was some sort of magical alternative? He bit his lip as he looked around, watching all the other first years as they were placed into their houses.

{{OoC: Open for Interaction!}}
Yᴏᴜ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴇᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ,
Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘsᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ sᴋɪɴs.
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀɪʀ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ,
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ʙᴇɢɪɴs.
Aɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I'ᴍ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table - Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Various Students
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for food
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can't wait for dinner and bed

After the carriage ride, Finley got separated from Cenek, but figured they'd meet up at the table. He had a lot on his mind anyway. He sat at the table, feeling ever grateful that they didn't switch order every year. It also helped that he recognized some of the other students from his house, He greeted a few of his study companions quietly, before sitting at a "quieter" part of the table. There really wasn't any need to be shoulder-to-shoulder with everyone, after all. The dark haired boy wished he were back home, perhaps for the quiet, perhaps because he was hungry and cranky. Luckily for him, he was able to eat a later lunch at home, rather than being trapped on the train all day. Either way, he was ready for dinner, and perhaps a nice jazz session.... but mostly dinner.

The Forgotten Weasley

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:17 pm
Hurtling through heavy snow
Our hands are cold and the moon sets low
Little sister, let your sharp teeth show
Pass winter fields, stop the car by the old wire post
Scaredy rabbits make good paper ghosts

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ FOURTH YEAR

Laurel slunk into the seat across from Finley after taking her sweet time getting up to the castle. She was hungry, but not that hungry. Along the way, she noted with annoyance that Finley was now 100% taller than her, but whatever. She'd better get used to it, everyone kept telling her. She was cursed to be short. "Wotcher, Fin," she greeted him in her usual flat tone. "Heard through the grapevine that ickle Chaddy-wicks was giving you s**t again. Want me to sic Asp on him?" She mimed a hissing noise, then grinned. "Nobody sees what that Sparrow girl sees in him, anyhow. Not even Aidene, I bet, and she's best friends forever with their big sis."

Laurel hardly knew the Knapp twins all that well- they were two years below her- but she'd heard enough. Cenek was a sweetheart, Chadwick was a little d**k, or so the stories went. Plus totally mooning over the spunky Winchester girl, except she- Merlin knew why- actually seemed to reciprocate? Geez. Laurel didn't even want to begin to unpack that. "Did you really fix up her hair? Looks brill, if you ask me," she sniffed, and shoved some loose hair behind her ear. "Maybe you can put streaks in mine sometime."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Rows of white spell our escape in the old torch lights
Oh Mother, I'm scared to close my eyes
Some winter dreams, make you dive and dive and dive down
In sub zero I can't stand still
Colors of absence flooding the hill

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games