Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:23 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki looked up at the voice and saw...another red head! But this one was female and familiar "I'm fine...just dancing." he replied, reaching for his sake and sipping it gently as he looked at her with curiosity "Are you training here as well?"

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 4,600

Dancing? Well it was certainly a strange way to dance. Considering that the other had attacked the training dummy just before falling, it had to be some sort of taijutsu attack. "I am. Although right now I'm taking a break." She'd learned at least one dozen different techniques, all bukijutsu. "You are Kinpaku's son, yes?" asked Suzume, just wanting to be sure before saying anything else.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
He sighed slightly and nodded "Yeah. My names Haki." he bent forward, resting his elbows on the ground between his knees a little "So you're learning yourself? What rank are you?" he asked, looking up at her with interest now. She was taking a break which meant he could find out how everyone else trained...and not just that Kyoishi person. He hoped that his mom would give him a good teacher soon...he needed someone to do more then just throw styles at him.

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

So she was right after all, good. That way she could avoid any possibly embarrassing mistakes. "Nice to meet you, I'm Suzume." Deciding that it wouldn't be bad to spend her break speaking to the boy, she moved down to take a seat near him. Sitting in the usual style, on her knees and resting back on her calves. "Mm-hm... I'm catching up on training actually. I've gotten behind on learning techniques. And I'm a jounin. I've only seen you recently. Is it safe to assume you are a genin?" Possibly more comfortable with taijutsu styles as well.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:55 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Suzu-chan." Haki shortened her name automatically, not really realizing he was doing it. He put his sake down and nodded "I was living at the Kage residence outside the village. My mom had people take care of me and train me so...I was never really an academy student. I guess I'm a genin though. They taught me what I needed." he replied, missing his care takers immensely now. He rubbed his face, holding back a sigh "You're a jounin?"

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:02 pm
User Image

The shortening of her name was something that Cloud usually did. Suzume could not recall others doing the same thing, although she hadn't really been around others enough. Nodding her head at the question, Suzume replied "Yes, I'm a jounin. I mainly specialize in bukijutsu techniques. What about you? What type of jutsu do you use?"

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"Taijutsu...I'm working on brawling." Haki's response was kind of muffled as he rolled over on his side. The sake was dilluted but...there was less water in it then usual. He'd planned to work hard and maybe burn it off but the plan was backfiring, making him sleepy. He was on his side facing her, hands wrapped around his stomach and his head resting on the ground as his knees curled up a bit "I'm not very good at it though. Brawling, I mean." he continued, not touching his sake anymore "I want to do a style of taijutsu that allows me to work with weapons too...because...Gin said a shinobi that is well rounded, lasts longer. Do you think so?" He was trying to be friendly but...he was an awkward 12year old. One person he wanted to be his friend...died. That wasn't a great start for friendship "You work with weapons...is it hard?"

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

So he was a taijutsu user all around, specializing in it if he was both of the taijutsu class and a brawler. Raising a brow slightly as she observed him, Suzume had a feeling the other had been drinking a bit. Not really surprising since he was an oni. "Well... I do know of one style of bukijutsu that can also be considered a taijutsu style. It's something I myself am learning and am close to mastering. It's called Kiss of Flesh and Steel. And it is good to be well rounded, or at least have techniques and ways to cover any weaknesses you may have." He seemed a bit awkward but Suzume was patient. "I've been working with weapons since I was little, so it's been easier for me I guess. My father was actually a bukijutsu user."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:42 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki blinked at her in surprise "That's the one! I want to learn it too. You're close to mastering it?!" he sat up so fast his head spun and he nearly toppled over again. He put one hand on the ground and held his head with the other, still not used to the strength of that particular blend of sake and water. Once he stopped seeing seven Suzu-chans, he spoke again "Do you think you could give me some hints about it? Like what I should pick as a...a weapon if I decide to use one?" he asked, then listened quietly as she mentioned her father. He didn't know who his own father was but he'd built up some kind of image of him. Someone who was strong enough to withstand his mother "Rain only let me handle a kunai once and I got it stuck in her boot. She wasn't wearing the boot but...she never gave me one again." he confessed.

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

That certainly seemed to get the boy's attention, knowing he was dealing with a near master of the style he wanted to learn. Although since he was obviously a bit tipsy, Suzume wasn't sure if he was in any real shape to train. Giving a short nod of her head, she replied "I'm close. Two more stages to go, a combination of five techniques left to learn." She was about the same amount of stages away from mastering the others she had been learning as well.

"Mm... well, from what I've learned of the style, typically it was used by sword slingers. Or swordsman to use another word. So ideally for that style, you'll want to use a sword." Although if the other could find a way to incorporate other weapons into the style, that should of been fine if he made it work. She smiled softly hearing the other speak of handling a kunai "Well... when you practice in the dojo here, you'll use practice weapons made of wood. It won't be so easy to harm someone with them."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki listened to her attentively, amazed in many ways by this woman. He had barely started learning his first style and now...now he was meeting someone who was mastering a style "That's awesome..." he said quietly, tapping his fingers on the floor and looking at them as he spoke "I think using a sword would be bad for me, personally. Just for now...since I'm short." he smiled at his fingers, seeming amused at the sight of them. Then he looked up at her again, seeming to drift from point to point "Wooden weapons...but those can still hurt." he pointed out. He was rather enjoying talking to Suzu now and actually managed a smile that didn't look....drunk "I'm sorry." he said suddenly, the smile dropping quickly off his face "I'm trying to get used to this." he held up the sake for a moment then put it down again "I seem like a weirdo...Its too strong. I'm getting used to it though...or will eventually." he rubbed the bridge of his nose and slid back down to lay on his side again.

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm
User Image

If size was a matter that was bothering him, then Suzume possibly had the answer to his problem. "They can hurt, certainly. But they have less of a chance to be lethal then sharp weapons I think. Hold on a second." Standing up, she went to the supply room of the dojo and returned seconds later with a practice weapon in hand. "And it's only slightly weird I suppose. Then again, I've never seen someone as young as you drinking before." Taking a seat, she presented the practice weapon for Haki to take. "Not all swords are long, some are actually short. This is a replica of a wakizashi sword at it's smallest possible length." The blade itself was typically at any length from twelve to twenty four inches, which did not include the handle of the sword of course. If the other was really worried about size, then a wakizashi might be the answer to Haki's problem until he grew later.

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:35 pm
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki waited for her to get back then sat up or rather, propped himself up on his elbow "Gin says Oni children are created in alcohol and born drunk." he replied, examining the small sword. It certainly felt better in his hands then a longer sword ever had and he began to twirl it loosely around. It rolled over the top of his hand before coming back into his palm as he started speaking again "Lethal weapons...yeah. Wood is better. Thank you." he continued to roll the sword about, switching from one hand to the other before he dropped it. It clattered a little and he scooped it back up, cheeks a little red "I don't like drinking actually..." he said quietly, almost ashamed of that admittance.

|

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Typically, wakizashi were used as back up swords, but they'd be just the right size for Haki to practice with for now. As for the saying this Gin fellow had told Haki well... that could have a more implied meaning. Suzume honestly did not know too much about oni, other than they liked to drink and could be amazingly strong, basic information such as that. "You're welcome." replied Suzume, watching as the other twirled the sword about until he dropped it. She smiled softly, but not in a way that suggested she was teasing the other. "Mm... well, I don't see a problem with you not liking to drink." Perhaps it was a bigger deal since he was an oni, but he was still just a child. "If you don't like it, you could just try picking it up later. Or jus gradually get used to it I'm sure."

Techniques Used:

Chakra consumed:

Haruhi000777

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 pm
_____Yuugao Hanshou: : Rank:Genin//Class:Genjutsu,Tamer// Bloodline: Hari//Chakra:305 //Ac:450 // Ryo:0
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yuugao would eventually craddle tokui into one her little naps and taking the chance to switch hands with asagao yuu would put tokui in her carrier to allow asagao to watch her for a minute while she'd finish soje of her training. Although yuugao saw her master she wouldn't bother pulling her attention as it appeared that she was busy at the moment.

((OOC: ))

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games