Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 am
Konan took the hit hard, instantly blowing away into dust as the doll was destroyed. The rain stopped, and the world around them began to crumble into paper. They found themselves the forest, Nowe and Ayame nearby.

The Desert began to swirl into a sandstorm, blinding their vision. When the storm passed, they found themselves in the grass room, in time to witness Kiri's death.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm
Tayu threw up an arm to protect her face against the swirling sand. When it cleared, she looked around in confusion, then her attention was caught almost instantly by a scream and Zane's enraged yell. "Kirinata!" She ran to the charred form. "No!"

Kin's eyes narrowed the instant she saw Ayame. She flung both shuriken, one after the other, to deflect the wave of metal the Shadow jonin sent at Nowe. "Let's even up the playing field, eh?" she sneered. "Sorry we're late, Nowe. Had some problems of our own to fight."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:51 pm
Kohane's eyes widened as she stood there for a moment letting what she had just seen sink in. They had been transferred back to the real world. As they arrived back tho the blinding sands quickly faded as the sound of metal hitting the ground caught her ears. A scream filled them a moment later as her vision returned just in time to see Kiri engulfed in flames and fall to the ground not moving. "KIRI!" Sprinting over to her kohane slid to a stop by her her hands turning green as chakra flowed around them. Pressing her hands to the ninja's chest she started to try and heal the ninja's wounds. It only took a moment tho as tears slowly started to fall down her face as she realized just how little she could do but, she continued to pour chakra into the lifeless body healing what ever she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:18 pm
Tayu pulled Kohane's hands away from Kiri. Tears flowed from her eyes as well. "Kohane-chan, stop. She's gone...Dammit!" Saying it made Tayu see red, and she brought her fingers to her mouth in a piercing whistle that sent Kita from her shoulder into the air. She leaped onto the bird's back and made a series of handsigns that sent fireballs flying at Seito.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:33 pm
The tears didn't stop as Tayu pulled her hands away from the lifeless body. She went back tho after a few moments continuing the futile effort. She felt useless. All of her medical training and expertise was riddle to nothing in an instant. Her friends lifeless body infront of her and there was nothing that was was able to do. After a few moment's the green chakra around her hands faded but her hands remained. She had healed most of kiri's body forcing her own chakra into her to get the body to heal. This was the limit to what she could do. How the ninja wished she could pull her friend from the dead. What she wouldn't give currently to do such a thing.

Standing slowly Kohane kept her head down for a moment before taking a deep breath. "Second gate: Gate of Healing" she muttered lifting her head and looking towards Seito. "Open" she yelled an explosion of chakra filling the area as the red tinge of the chakra flowed around her easily visible by the strength of it. The jewel on her head glowed as with the increase of chakra the genesis seal was being over charged. Vanishing from the spot Kohane appeared just over Seito as she dropped her heel down towards the man.

Kneeling as Kin attacked Ayame Kyo sat there trying to come up with a plan. He was spent that jutsu all but emptying him of chakra. "Tch dam it" he muttered as he watched the fight slowly getting to his feet. He didn't have the chakra to do it again and only had enough for likely three or four more shadow sewing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:32 pm
"Shinra Tensei" he said as the attack's where Replied "and this is why I'll win this war I kill one ninja and the rest of you attack blindly as my forces attack the leaf" (I hope this is ok with Ano. XD Just popped in my head to ad a bit more drama)  

Xistund

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Being blasted back Kohane slammed into a tree but pushed herself off of it again as she rushed at Seito once more. What good was it to be a medical ninja if she couldn't even protect her friends. Tears streamed after her as red chakra engulfed her fists as she got infront of Seito sending a punch towards his chest. "Die" she yelled out her hand forming a knife edge instead as it closed into hitting him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm
"You really think you can stop me that easily Kin?" Ayame questioned as he sent a massive swarm of cursed needles at Kin and Nowe simultaneously. "Neither one of you are even capable of touching me!" Ayame said and began laughing hysterically.

"You won't win a damn thing!" Zane yelled as he brought Susano-o's fist down on Seito. "We'll make you pay for what you've done!" Zane roared.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 pm
Kin caught her shuriken and brought them up as a shield. "Don't laugh too hard, Ayame," she muttered. "You'll burst your gut." Now that was a nice thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:20 pm
"Don't get your hopes up." Ayame said and grinned as he launched himself at Kin, moving faster than the eye could perceive to deliver a kick to her midsection.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:26 pm
"Shadow style: Shadow sewing" kyo muttered as he kneeled down. His shadow shot out wrapping around Kim and yanking her back away from the attack. "Don't count me out just yet he muttered as he kneeled there easily seen as tired but putting up his best front.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:37 pm
Seito used a simple replica jutsu to replace his body with another item knowing how much energy the two abiltys will cost the foolish ninja's "an what praytell have I done that you yourself as not done to me how many of my comrades have you killed and yet I'm the one who's going to pay for what I've done. The crow calls the raven black" he said with grin seeing how long they can last like this  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:44 pm
"At least we're not running around stealing other people's Kekkei Genkai!" Zane shouted and smashed the fake Seito and began searching for the real one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:45 pm
Vanishing as she struck the item shattering it from the force of her strike. Appearing again behind seito he body still being pushed further. "Shut up" she yelled again making a blade hand aiming it at his shoulder blade intent to sever it.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:52 pm
(Zane's the last person to say that lol XD)
Black flames formed around his body so if Kohane really wanted to stab him he would burn her arm with Amaterasu "No then tell me boy is that your real eye that you use my people's Kekkei Genkai with"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 163 164 165 166 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games