Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:11 am
"No. They haven't crossed the border. I did hear one of the spies hiding in the rebel ranks mention that he heard about them, but they're being locked somewhere in their main base. Unfortunately they don't trust that spy enough to give him the location."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:15 am
"Well then get him to try harder. I'm tired of waiting" Damien ordered. Damien was not a patient man and he always wanted things done as quickly as possible if he could.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:20 am

"Whoa... I see now" Zil said, looking at Shadow's new form. He then looked over to the right as the rebels finished fixing up the new door and gave a thumbs up to Zil. He gave a thumbs up back and looked at Shadow who had pinned him down. "Glad to have you back" He said calmly with a smile.

((OOC: I think I'll follow my dream and give Zil some kind of affection for Shadow XP ))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:22 am
"Of course." Jian replied, wondering how Damien really felt about them. "I'm worried about them as well... I mean, they are just children. I can't imagine what it must be like."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:28 am
((Lolz. This could be funny. xd ))

Shadow simply got up and promptly kicked him in the side. "Don't you dare do that to me again." She snapped darkly.

The twins looked up at Shadow with some admiration. The sharp, bad-mouthed, and violent girl who seemed more about their age seemed far more appealing to deal with then the seemingly annoying Zil or serious and responsible Dustin.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 am

Zil grunt as he was kicked in the side and noticed the twins admiring Shadow as he got up. He smiled and then suggested something, "Hey Shadow. Do you think you could babysit for a while? You're not going to be in good field condition until next month anyway"

((OOC: That'll be strange but subtle in my opinion. Zil's still a pretty heartbroken man XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:27 am
Dustin did feel slightly relieved that someone else would be looking after the twins as well. As much as they were family, Damien would probably snap if he was constantly stuck getting the attitude the twins were giving him.

"Good. The faster we can make greater machines, the better. Helmshire's probably got them secretly building weapons for them" Damien said with a sharp tone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 pm
Saiyu grinned and unwrapped another cream puff, the wrapper joining the 12 others of its kind in the rubbish crate that sat beside her. Her previous small gang of children where with their other carer for today, giving her time to help Kyrell - Even if by help it ment chasing after some idiots loudy aim and going to retreve the knife. Not that she was complaining, having this type of work ment she could finaly get around to something she had been meaning to try for ages, the 20 cream puff challange,
And seeing as how the trainee's were getting better and better with each passing hour she decided now would be an brilliant time to try.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm
(( God i have no clue what is happening >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:49 pm
"If that was the case, I think we would have known by now. Those kids rebuilt a helicopter in one day. I doubt it would take over a week to build something better." Jian replied, trying to calm his paranoia.

"I'm fine!" She snapped furiously and stormed out of the room. She thought Zil was only saying that because she looked a lot younger then she actually was.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm
XxC0RRUPTIONxX

((Ok... Dustin and the twins just finished cleaning the room. Zil came back to the HQ with the prince and possibly Saiyu. Dustin explained the situation to Zil, and Shadow beat up Zil cause she was ticked off at him. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:58 pm
"This is true, unless they're just keeping it a secret for now. Then again, if my machines moved out then they probably would have counter acted them with theirs" Damien said. "Hmm, perhaps the rebels are worried about handing over the twins to Helmshire. Well, I'll use their foolishness to my advantage. I assume more machines are being produced as we speak?" Damien asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 pm
lil_lollypop1
XxC0RRUPTIONxX

((Ok... Dustin and the twins just finished cleaning the room. Zil came back to the HQ with the prince and possibly Saiyu. Dustin explained the situation to Zil, and Shadow beat up Zil cause she was ticked off at him. ))

snuggle89
((And we had a half-day timeskip btw and I did say you can choose to have Saiyu come with Kyrell or not~ ))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:57 pm
((Yeah. I didn't know weather she meant for Saiyu to be there or not, so I didn't add that in ))

"Of course. I haven't heard the count back from the manufacturer yet." Jian replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm
Ayame-Yuura

((*more pies in your face*))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games