Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Teammates and Opponents
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Final Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Go Eagles!

Dris grinned when he felt the cool metal of the snitch against his palm. He'd done it. Slowing himself down, he called out "I caught the Snitch!" He'd done it again, and felt pretty proud. He looked over at Drew, who had very much just almost swiped the snitch first. "Good game, Drew!" He flew back to the ground... then realized he wasn't able to walk. Damn.

Quote:

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching} {-1 for Injuries}
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Quidditch MTA
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:26 {Caught!}
Chasing:3/3
Catching:2/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Fifth Year Gryffindor Prefect

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 15 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (2041)

Today was the day that Gabby would lead her team in their first match of the season. They were going up against Slytherin. A decades old team feud made this game an important start and a must win for Gryffindor. Taking a breath as she waited for the game to begin, Gabby was eager to get the show started. As captain she was nervous. Though she had faith that her team would do well today. She'd be watching Drew's back while she went for the snitch, and she knew Myron would make sure Slytherin didn't get any shots through. They had this covered.

User Image Status: Here's Hoping
                                                  Company: Gryfindors & Slytherins

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: --- Saving: --- - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 19
                                                  Modifiers: +9 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 6:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
Caleb Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin Vice Captain
Middle Son - Beater

Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Slytherin (2041)

Caleb was looking forward to the first game of the season. It was against Gryffindor a house he could care less about. It was just another house to beat on the road to the cup. The vice captain wanted a victory. It certainly didn't matter who he needed to beat to get it.

Company : Gryffindors & Slytherins.

OOC :
                                                  Aiming: ____ Saving: _____ - Total Roll: --
                                                  AC: 17
                                                  Modifiers: +7 AC, +7 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Slytherin
                                                  00 - 00

You 'old family' children always say the same thing
                                                  And put it rather rudely as well
                                                  Didn't your parents teach you any manners?
                                                  Perhaps you'll learn some in
                                                  Slytherin!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:03 pm
I keep running around, trying to find the ground
But my head is in the stars and my feet are in the sky
Well I'm nobody's baby, I'm everybody's girl
I'm the queen of nothing, I'm the king of the world

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

slytherin team captain │ fifth year │ pureblood

Callista was putting on a brave face for her first game as captain, and against Gryffindor, no less, and by that she meant her resting b***h face was as strong as ever. She was not going to lose to bloody Myron, of all people. She didn't care that he was only keeper and not captain at all. She'd never live it down. They had to win this. Keeping her composure for the time being, she impatiently awaited the start of the match.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Posts to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

And once you asked me well what's my biggest fear
That things would always remain so unclear
That one day I'd wake up all alone
With a big family and emptiness deep in my bones

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:08 pm
Lonely shadows following me
Lonely ghosts come a-calling
Lonely voices talking to me
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone
And my mother told me, son let it be

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ keeper

This wasn't Myron's first game against his half-sister, but it was her first game as captain. He'd even tried to wish her luck (albeit not terribly enthusiastically) this morning, but she'd reacted as if he'd attempted to poison her. Leave it to Callista to demonstrate the Hargrave paranoia in full force. In all honesty, while he obviously wanted Gryffindor to win, he hoped she wasn't going to have a full on meltdown if Slytherin lost. Callista had always had very high standards for herself, some more realistic than others.

OOC:
Position: Keeper
AC: 17
Mods: +7 Blocking Shots
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Username

Sold my soul to the calling
Sold my soul to a sweet melody
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone
Oh gimme that fire, oh gimme that fire
Oh, a thousand faces staring at me

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:12 pm
I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ fourth year │ chaser

Cady was still in shock that she'd been bumped up to first string this year, but she wasn't dumb enough (or modest enough) to raise a fuss about how she, a humble fourth year, wasn't worthy of the honor. Screw that. If they were crazy enough to put her on the team, so be it. She was gonna fly like a bat outta hell. Slytherin wouldn't know what hit them.

OOC:
Mods: +6 Stealing, +4 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: n/a
Number of Goals Made: 0

Username

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:57 pm
User Image
xCian Quinlan xxxx Slytherin 2nd Yearxxxx Beater

You 57hear the door slam
                                                          And realize there's nowhere left to run
                                                          You feel the cold hand
                                                          And wonder if you'll ever see the sun
                                                          You close your eyes

Cian was so phyced! It was his first season game! He planed to do his absolute best or get knocked out of the sky trying. He was all suited up and had the broom he knew was one of the fastest school brooms. He would need to ask his parents if he could have his own broom and bat now he was on the main team.

Position: beater
                                                                            AC: 13 (10 +2 (DD) +1 experience )
                                                                            Modifiers: +3 (bludger) +3 (score)
                                                                            Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            Total roll:
                                                                            Aiming at

And hope that this is just imagination
                                                                            Girl but all the while
                                                                            You hear a creature creeping up behind
                                                                            You're out of time

null

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:02 pm

null

null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy entered the pitch geared up and ready to go. He hoped by now he was good. He didn't have the best track record and it bugged him. Hopefully he would do good today.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 15 (10 + 2 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +9 Catch (keeper) +5 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

CatWaffle
    Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:25 pm
    User ImageUser Image

xxxxxx

Kory arrived on the pitch and quietly began stretching. She just wanted to be in the air now. It cleared her mind.

Position: Beater
                                                        Modifiers: +7 to swings
                                                        Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                        Final Roll: 18
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit
                                                        Below a natural 3 hit self
                                                        Above 15 to save.
                                                        0-0

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxS-O-S she is in disguise
    xxxxxxThere's a she wolf in disguise,
    xxxxxxxxxThere's a she wolf in the closet
    xxxxxxxxxxxxOpen up and set her free
    xxxxxxxxx
    Let it out so it can breath

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:29 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Welcome to the room of people
                                                      Who have rooms of people that they loved one day
                                                      Docked away
                                                      Just because we check the guns at the door
                                                      Doesn't mean our brains will change from hand grenades

Yancy arrived at the pitch and shrugged. He was ready to play. He started to stretch his muscles out before the game began.

AC: 14
                                                      Modifiers: +4 to steal/throw
                                                      Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
                                                      Final Roll:
                                                      Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                      Above AC steal/throw
                                                      -/3
                                                      10-0

We don't deal with outsiders very well
                                                      They say newcomers have a certain smell
                                                      Yeah, I trust issues, not to mention
                                                      They say they can smell your intentions

ᴏ ᴏ c.
    - - -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxAll my friends are heathens, take it slow
    xxxxxxWait for them to ask you who you know
    xxxxxxxxxPlease don't make any sudden moves
    xxxxxxxxxxxxYou don't know the half of the abuse
    xxxxxxxxx
    But after all I've said, please don't forget

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
    • First step to fame 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 pm
    User Image

( Adopted HalfbloodFifth Year GryffindorSeeker ) xx

Sнe'ѕ α reвel, ѕнe'ѕ α ѕαιɴт
                                                          Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕαlт oғ тнe eαrтн αɴd ѕнe'ѕ dαɴɢeroυѕ
                                                          Sнe'ѕ α reвel, vιɢιlαɴтe; Mιѕѕιɴɢ lιɴĸ oɴ тнe вrιɴĸ oғ deѕтrυcтιoɴ
                                                          Froм Cнιcαɢo тo Toroɴтo,
                                                          Sнe'ѕ тнe oɴe тнαт тнey cαll old 'wнαтѕнerɴαмe'
                                                          Sнe'ѕ тнe ѕyмвol oғ reѕιѕтαɴce
                                                          Aɴd ѕнe'ѕ нoldιɴɢ oɴ мy нeαrт lιĸe α нαɴd ɢreɴαde

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Drew lied when she said that she will take this game easy, because she won't. Of course she can be competitive! Drew felt really hyped up for the first match against Slytherin. And last time, she lost to Byuch, here's hoping that her skill will be beside her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iѕ ѕнe dreαмιɴɢ wнαт I'м тнιɴĸιɴɢ?
                                                          Iѕ ѕнe тнe мoтнer oғ αll вoмвѕ ɢoɴɴα deтoɴαтe?
                                                          Iѕ ѕнe тroυвle lιĸe I'м тroυвle?
                                                          Mαĸe ιт α doυвle, тwιѕт oғ ғαтe, or α мelody тнαт
                                                          Sнe ѕιɴɢѕ тнe revolυтιoɴ: Tнe dαwɴιɴɢ oғ oυr lιveѕ
                                                          Sнe вrιɴɢѕ тнιѕ lιвerαтιoɴ тнαт I jυѕт cαɴ'т deғιɴe
                                                          Well, ɴoтнιɴɢ coмeѕ тo мιɴd

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                          ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          wнeɴ - Timeline

Position : Seeker
                                                          AC : 17
                                                          Modifiers : Great Catch, Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes
                                                          Special Skills : .+7 for Catching, +7 for Spotting
                                                          Lives : O O O
                                                          Final Roll : #

Chasing : x/3
                                                          Catching : x/2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 2:46 pm
    Well I know I'm not the one you thought you knew back in high school
    Never going, never showing up when we had to
    Attention that we crave don't tell us to behave,
    I'm sick of always hearing act your age

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧЄƇƠƝƊ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will practically galloped onto the field still in complete awe that he had made it onto the starting team. He had been afraid his brother and cousin would give him a hard time since both of them were still reserves but Jack at least had surprised him by only being petty for a week and a half rather than the full month like had thought. Londy he was still questioning since he's pretty sure he's high on his cousin's s**t list for the spuds in his hair. Oh well. He spotted Cian already there looking just as excited as he felt and eagerly joined his friend. "You all set mate?"

AC: 13
    Modifiers: +3 to Steal +3 to Shoot
    Roll: ~
    Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
    Lives: [O] [O] [O]

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

I don't want to waste my time
    Become another casualty of society
    I'll never fall in line
    Become another victim of your conformity
    And back down

Yukina101
    Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
    • Vocalizing Hisser 25
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Friend of the Goat 100

kiska166
    Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 8:18 pm
    User Image
                                            ╔═══════════════════════════╗
                                            Brianna Overton
                                            Gryffindor - Seventeen - Seventh Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
                                            ╚═══════════════════════════╝

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Brianna walked onto the pitch and began stretching. It was the first game of the season, and she was ready to whoop some arse. This was her final year playing, after all, so she wanted to prove she was good. It wasn't that Bree hadn't thought she was good, or great even, but her competitiveness got to her at times.

Armour Class: 18
                                            Modifiers: (stealing +8 ) (scoring +8 )
                                            Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                            Total Roll:
                                            Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                            Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                            Score: > opponent’s roll

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
                                            Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:35 pm
    User Image
                                                      I’m stronger
                                                      That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                      I used to go with the flow
                                                      Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                      You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen hoped that the teams had great games today, even if she was rooting for Gryffindor to win. "Today's game is between Gryffindor and Slytherin. Lions versus Snakes. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                      OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                      I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                      Here I go, on my own now
                                                      I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                      Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
    • Rufus' Gratitude 100
    • Team Jacob 100
    • Married 100
    PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 4:39 pm
    User Image
                                                    I was broken from a young age
                                                    Taking my sulking to the masses
                                                    Writing my poems for the few
                                                    That look at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
                                                    Singing from heartache from the pain
                                                    Taking my message from the veins
                                                    Speaking my lesson from the brain
                                                    Seeing the beauty through the... Pain!

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

hคlf-ງ໐๖liຖ || Şlฯthēriຖ Şēēkēr || Şixth ฯēคr

════════════════════════

Byuch had hurried onto the pitch before the game started, and flew up quickly to start searching for the snitch. Hopefully he could catch it quickly.

Modifiers: +8 for spotting, +8 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes Great Catch
                                                    Lives: {Life 1}{Life 2}{Life 3}
                                                    Final Roll: 16
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hopefully I can end this early.
                                                    OOC:

- ☣ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I was choking in the crowd
                                                    Building my rain up in the cloud
                                                    Falling like ashes to the ground
                                                    Hoping my feelings, they would drown
                                                    But they never did, ever lived, ebbing and flowing
                                                    Inhibited, limited
                                                    Till it broke open and rained down
                                                    And rained down, like... Pain!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games