Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:19 pm
"W-wah!" She yelled, continuing to run as he caught up to her. She turned and tried dodging him as he got closer, feeling as if her pain had melted away. Somehow, she found herself laughing of happiness when he pursued her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:30 pm
"got you!" He said as he grabbed her hand, he slowed down and twirled her into his arms, but he tripped up and fell back, dragging her down with him. He fell on his back and she was on top of him, his arms still around her waist. A light shade of pink appeared on his face "...I love you"  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:41 pm
Hector felt breathless as he twirled her around and she landed straddled over him, his arms tightly around her waist. "I... I love you too..." She replied, her face still flushed. Slowly, she leaned over and lightly kissed him on the lips.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 pm
Gabriel locked lips with her, his arms still tightly around her. It seemed like everything stood still, while he had her in his arms there would be nothing more important.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 pm
Hector felt her heart skip a beat. She didn't move either, feeling his warm lips against her own. It was almost like a dream come true, and part of her was afraid that she would wake up to all of this just being a dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:44 pm
Gabriel ended the kiss so he could look at her once again "by the way...will you be staying here? In Valhalla?" He asked, slightly nervous of what her answer would be.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:53 pm
"Nah..." She replied. "I'll go back to the human world. There are still many things I have to take care of. But because I have my divinity, teleportation should be easy now. I'll definitely visit you often." She told him with a smile. "What about you? What will you do now that I released... well, I mean now that you've got your powers back?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:18 pm
"I'm glad" he said, smiling at her. He scratched his head and thought "honestly...I don't know, in the past I gave you my power because I didn't know what to do with it..." He said, taking a hold of her hand once more "I have less need for it now that I have you..."  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm
((I'm honestly not sure what to reply to that. >.< a little help? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:28 pm
[~hmmmmm Hector should try to take away his dark power or something...]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:55 pm
((I figured Eviz might try to do something like that.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm
[~really? I hadn't planned much with Eviz actually >.> what did ya have in mind?? c:]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm
Smells-Like-A-Cookie
[~really? I hadn't planned much with Eviz actually >.> what did ya have in mind?? c:]

((Ok, so I figured Eviz would be all hurt about what Hector did, and he's not happy about her liking or trusting Gabriel when he lost all of her trust for spying on her the other morning. And, you know, Eviz probably wouldn't think it was fair because he was kind of there first and his deeds were far more honorable then Gabriel's. So instead of blaming Hector, he starts blaming Gabriel (because it is kind of his fault). So then maybe he gets to thinking something like... if he got to be the dark lord, he could get rid of Gabriel and turn Hector into a human, back the way she was, and then everything would go back to 'normal'. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 pm
[~alright then, I'll think of a way for him to get Gabrielle's powers and what not c:]  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:45 pm
((Ok. ^_^ ))

John was starting to feel a little bad for what he said to Hector, especially when he saw that all of the dead heroes were bring brought back to life as if nothing had happened, just like Hector said. The more he thought about it, the more he realized they had been through far worse situations before. He slowly left the infirmary, waiting for Hector to return so that he could apologies.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games